3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aler 30.04.20 08:21 pm

Nemnogo PvP video (Diablo 2)

Champion server was kind enough to record for forum visitors first-person video for druid, check it out or something:
30 Comments
Sort by:
I
Immense 30.04.20

I was mowing for what? For what para cheat?

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

Immense, mow, or those who are tired already, or that bubbling shit to provoke. with a discussion of playing the tight, and the activity needed. ;(

r
redoolf 30.04.20

Cheat NG is impossible, because everyone knows that cheating - ban.

I
Immense 30.04.20

redoolf
redoolf wrote: Cheat on NG is impossible, because everyone knows that cheating - ban.
Vidosik check it out:

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

redoolf purely neighing - was a topic here where people were indignant: Cho of the matter is, a YEAR yuzayu [a cheat], and here on you - the ban arrives. ;-) then, too, the topic derailed.
and brow unban because he didn't know. :D

r
redoolf 30.04.20

Immense
Vidosik check it out:
Yes, I saw him the first time. But its modernization is cut, it is also cut out. I've seen a lot of screenshots with triangles that are too quickly cut. So, in the end to prove that my statement is incorrect on this forum is impossible, such things...

r
redoolf 30.04.20

Obsessed
For a YEAR yuzayu ц3по and here you - the ban arrives. ;-)
Well, at least it arrives. ц3по is something to automate some kind of activity?
And MX here, even if you post a screenshot, just delete, although you can find ACCA is not a problem. As others have said, someone on the forum I'm not some nerd that blind to the throne to fly.

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

this is something to automate some kind of activity?
redoolf, no. but we are here with vircom and another bdsm-om discussed, and they yelled to me that de usage such things gives unwarranted advantage to those who have enough sense to set them. but the point is to see less trash in the drop on NBC.
as I think to myself, if such a filter is legalized, the config settings would be inaccessible to ordinary Nuba, looking at the chat/forum?

S
Shaka_podorojala 30.04.20

nothing you brought this topic to the discussion of cheats, in the end, sweet sracic on the basis of pvp is /0

O
Obsessed 30.04.20

Shaka_podorojala, but sracic already cut as soon as possible.. :-\