3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nibler99 30.04.20 10:13 pm

Error starting game (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

Someone also? How to solve the problem?
Spoiler
78 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostya Volk 30.04.20

Tommy Pain
Infa not of., but as far as I know, people with Finamom krašit the game.

O
OomphROCK 30.04.20

Kostya Wolf
I have a way of Athlone, and also all options are present, it is probably in all of AMD sore

m
mrTEMATI 30.04.20

Yes, there on the forums all fanaah Harout durnin......I waited 5 years, and even Bethke managed to screw up.....the conclusion is to wait for the fix that is unlikely to happen until the 26th, I gave it to a friend to ride the Intel, well it's not great! if not...gentlemen?

T
Tommy Pain 30.04.20

well I have had 2 codes, one for sent me, one to gift to a friend. Here waiting for him to say whether his Intel. Well, actually from the Dyson this shit was not expecting. At least go buy the console...

O
OomphROCK 30.04.20

mrTEMATI
also sit and go nuts just from the fact that even fucking betka zakosciele I'm in shock!

T
Tommy Pain 30.04.20

mrTEMATI
Yes, I am with finamom sit. no sooner had the percent change. Except percent all the rules in the system: 8 GB operatives vidyuhi GTX 960 4GB. as even there was no doubt that the start rules, and now this...

T
Tommy Pain 30.04.20

People! and maybe someone knows how to change graphics settings before entering the game? Is there any file in the game folder where all of this can change?

m
mrTEMATI 30.04.20

Nisa nepomogaet I resigned and went to cry, and in fact of the matter is that one friend gave me as a friend, but I had to give a ride origin to another friend uhahah
che the world that drives on the AMD bliaa was sepali as all of the sa of Swami intelligentiae, went to put out the ass in the cold tub.

n
nibler99 30.04.20

Cyril Sharanov
C:\Users\nibler(the name of my profile)\Documents\Mirrors Edge Catalyst Closed Beta\settings\PROF_SAVE_profile <--Open with Notepad, are you interested in stitching GstRender.FullscreenEnabled 0, replace 0 by 1 and save.

Tommy Pain
all settings in this file

k
kukrus 30.04.20

Buttons do not work impact neither on the keyboard nor on the controller, who faced?

V
Vladimir Shram 30.04.20

Spoiler

I stolknulsya with it. there infa?

T
Tommy Pain 30.04.20

nikitos6060
dude do you really think that it is necessary that you stop their games to buy? I'll disappoint you, THEY POHREN) and you can even obscurity complaints of impotent rage) normal people instead of whining looking for solutions)

d
deIIis 30.04.20

Did not deliver the driver, and Yes the game is demanding to the percent, a clear Fold.
A must buy - it's the fans + an upgrade of iron. Nothing new.

T
Tommy Pain 30.04.20

mrTEMATI
well, someone in Bethke was recorded for the decision to buy or not)I like any I will buy as very much looking forward to this game and problems under the PTA I was a little concerned

c
ceigan 30.04.20

Vladimir Scar
Same here =((

c
ceigan 30.04.20

Vladimir Scar
reinstall origin, I helped

T
Tommy Pain 30.04.20

nikitos6060
really? are you on beta concluded that all Andsnow thrown? well chowka, your opinion is directly authoritative. after your scathing commentary Days will probably be ruined

F
Fisher00700 30.04.20

No, well, really, as it is not serious it is.
I have a Hairdryer 925 overclocked to 3.5
It is clear that the percent of old but it pulls all the games. Why cut out what is there sse .
Why in the same Witcher didn't? Or battle 4? So, there is a worse point?
P. s by the way the same story in metal gear solid and quantum brick

R
Ruslan16rus 30.04.20

Fisher00700
metal gear solid is normally on the phenomenon is

S
StormX07 30.04.20

Either they do not understand.
Loading the menu and crashes.

In the video, the same little system only I have a old processor
Q6600 8Mb 4ядра SSE2. Support SSE4,1 no