3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nibler99 30.04.20 10:13 pm

Error starting game (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

Someone also? How to solve the problem?
Spoiler
78 Comments
Sort by:
K
KindrA47 30.04.20

Keyboard and mouse not responding help solve the problem

K
KindrA47 30.04.20

tunech
The same problem

P
PlAyGrAuNd 30.04.20

Spoiler
i5-5200; 2.2 GHz
8 GB - operatives
AMD Radeon R5 M330 - video card (Drivers updated)

F
Fisher00700 30.04.20

Ruslan16rus
on Litzke Yes, pirates on fanaah not start. Or already fixed?

T
TyPyM6EK 30.04.20

In General, they still cut optimization and cut!

R
Ruslan16rus 30.04.20

Fisher00700
I'm talking about entities. pirates XS

S
Sekretnyy agent CRU 30.04.20

anyways, the holders of genomov not to play... including me ) www.reddit.com/r/mirrorsedge/comments/4g37xk/the..

fenopy not podderzhivayutsya... obladateli complain https://forums.mirrorsedge.com/discussion/50/bug-report-failure-at-launch-crashing/p6

In accordance with this comment on the Reddit issue will be fixed in the full game, but not for beta testing

S
StormX07 30.04.20

Today was update the game.
Update 139.76 Mb

K
Kostya Volk 30.04.20

StormX07
Now downloaded the update, I was happy, but I showed once again huge and thick... Shit.

s
serjik77 30.04.20

Scam! the game doesn't start requiring the existing nvidia driver! after three days of round-the-clock download games!! in one place the developers of the code for closed beta testing of the stick!!

S
StormX07 30.04.20

Well, it's shorter, not even hope. Latest game for older processors is Star Wars Battlefront.
No matter how you do it powerful, for them he is a stupid old.

The first wave of 2015 complete the transition to DX12
The second wave 2016 full transition to SSE 4.2

Will continue the game only with the support of instructions SSE 4.2
Well ETOGES supposedly mighty Frostbite Engine blah blah blah and stuff like that
Their fucked....th Marketing Bitch

Future games
EA:
Battlefield 5
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Sport
future Crytek games

Microsoft:
Forza Motorsport 6 Apex
etc

S
Sergei100 30.04.20

Well, finally I fixed the problem with starting on the percent fanaah and core 2 quard the game went on trial on subscription at origin access until normal flight:))))

G
Gex32net 30.04.20

Launched, given the controls, climbed to configure graphics with a low put on average, took off and now when you run the splash screen appears, starts loading and crashes.

PS have Removed profile settings c:\Users\Ваше name\Documents\Mirrors Edge Catalyst\settings\ and the game will start. If you set the chart choose to manually set up each parameter, the departure if you use the General schema average, high and so then everything is OK. Maybe someone will help)

E
Erron Black 1234 30.04.20

Here comes this error starting Mirors edge catalyst
What to do?

X
Xabi22 30.04.20

Guys help! after reinstalling Windows, the game comes to a white screen and then stopped the program( the old Windows game runs! maybe there's a patch of no! fire wood updated, libraries plus put also direkt new

m
magroll 30.04.20

who prodlem with firewood climbs (on the laptop), try switching to another vidyuhi helped me

s
steex88 30.04.20

Hello friends!)) Know what about this article already stupid to write, since the game was released long ago, and many have already solved the problem)
after reading all above comments, And I understand that and half the people don't understand what you say, but on AMD and will be such problems But they are solved easily, And so To start off HyperThreading in the BIOS, run, press WIN+R to open the console and write Msconfig, then the boot menu Windows advanced boot options and put 2 cores, remember this is for those who have more than 2 cores. So how many games swear on multi-threading and kernel. Secondly you need to optimize your PC! In General, go for it!, Don't judge for spelling, I Write in a hurry!

M
Masterchezo 30.04.20

Kostya Wolf
Yes, I have the same.but why???
P. S I have a AMD Phenom