3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
culy3t 30.04.20 10:14 pm

Westerns

Why is the theme of the wild West is not popular?
24 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 30.04.20

If we talk about games (after all, a gaming forum), because westerns is the diamond cut which requires a special high skill, few people can open them. The setting is beautiful, the aesthetics and atmosphere the flow is enormous. But the masterpiece in this genre turned out to make only Roxterm, and to achieve good progress - Techland.

_
_Y_ 30.04.20

And they need a modern generation? Most youth and does not know what the westerns. Max probably saw it Django unchained. Ie if easier to explain, then the setting will not clear the younger generation of gamers, most of which are 50% of buyers of video games. It turns out that these games do not benefit. Take the first two games of the series Call of Juarez. The games are great, especially the second part. But no matter how good they are was not popularity they could not be found. Gun is not soared. At the moment the only popular game in this campaign setting Red Dead Redemption. Then I think the situation need not be described.

r
rPeBoJL 30.04.20

Recochica
in Soviet times, the audience for this site was as distant vistas)

t
the endless misanthropy o 30.04.20

Because it is a period of 30-50 years in the history of one country. In my opinion there were enough good movies and games. Another question, can you think of movies and games dedicated to the Reconquista in Spain, which lasted 700 years?