3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
culy3t 30.04.20 10:14 pm

Westerns

Why is the theme of the wild West is not popular?
24 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 30.04.20

culy3t
why stone age is not popular?

A
Azoter 30.04.20

rdr?

B
Bombardirovschik 30.04.20

Because the Wild West is shit in the street, three houses, a saloon and a drinking bowl for pigs.
Very poor setting.
You can also ask why they say the theme of 18th century peasants is not popular?
Samovars, balalaikas, haulers - that's it?

R
Ryazancev 30.04.20

Bomber
Samovars, balalaikas were the landlords and merchants the peasants there was no shit!

B

Ryazancev
Was the peasants the samovar, as it is now about televisions.
every year 60 000 samovars.
They were made and the artisans , that is essentially homemade production.

L
Le Gaspilleur 30.04.20

hmm, but really...
Spoiler

W
Wolfenstein 30.04.20

Well, finally about the wild West and movies and games a lot more interesting th out about the naval battles games net normal except corsairs and sid Meier's pirates (black flag doesn't count TK is not a boat moronic to change the rules Korabel, poor plot and too all Comedy especially with the campaigns in korparatsii stupid idiots)

M
MunchkiN 616 30.04.20

in 50-60 years in amereke belatedly +20 years in eseseser popularno was. schA is not popular.
why? can istory pitch all sorts of social theory. peck-peck is estimated that may be popular again in 2030-70 years

r
requiemmm 30.04.20

che out about the naval battles games net normal except for the dogs There. Not only in the time interval in which you'd like. This kind of games are mostly old, like Cutthroats: Terror on the High Seas, Corsairs: Conquest at Sea, Age of Sail, Fighting Steel, Harpoon, East-india company, or rather its fighting module, how many games about submarines, too lazy to look. And they are mostly strategies, although in nature was a simulator of a cruiser, can remember his name.(upd I found it, USS Ticonderoga: Defender of Liberty) There is an interesting situation, when the genre was at its peak - the components are not pulled anything else, when the components pull - publisher does not give money to anything but clowns fools, killing the dummy-rams that stand and wait for them to slaughter, one by one.

But the westerns and the truth in the paddock, there have been then? Outlaws, Call of Juarez, the last kind of different setting,...Gun and all? Like something else, but not the fact that the PC.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 30.04.20

Yes if you compare with other genres. that's really not enough. Well, actually it is difficult in this genre really original story to come up. But just shooting, shooting, fight, duel, shooting at the bar, on horseback, in the saloon, everywhere I shoot, shoot, shoot... is not very interesting.
Incidentally, here is a list of single games westerns who need:America: No Peace Beyond the Line
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive
Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge
Dead Mans Hand
Wanted Dead or Alive
Fenimore Filmores Revenge
GUN
Call of Juarez
Call of Juarez Bound in Blood
Call of Juarez the Cartel
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Mad, Bad and Sober
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption 2
Sunsetriders

W
Wing42 30.04.20

Ethan96
Like you Luntik parents that the Internet has allowed doll? You yagu Yes to drink with the boys in the sleeve to smoke behind the garages on the other.

a
acdishniy 30.04.20

Books(series) by Stephen king it was possible to make a great series, or gash fucking game. A cult book, and not finds its use in modern movie gaming industry. The action takes place in a post-apocalyptic Western

B
Black_Viper 30.04.20

Call of Juarez 1 and 2 so gunslinger identity is not th... more DDR... well, still a lot of any indie on the wild West theme, the incentive is full of the truth of kachestvoto CE))

B

requiemmm
requiemmm wrote:
And they are mostly strategies, although in nature was a simulator of a cruiser, can remember his name.
was a great game battlestations pacific and midway

B

Wing42
how to understand Smoking in the sleeve? I think he breathes in glue?

W
Wing42 30.04.20

Bomber wrote:
how to understand Smoking in the sleeve?
To cigarette smoke and flame as not to burn.

N
Nyanco 30.04.20

A cigarette to set fire to the dynamite?

B

Wing42
so it will stink from the sleeves!

R
RikoChiko 30.04.20

In Soviet times, the theme of much baseline.

m
maximillians 30.04.20

I really adore the wild West, I live rolled into