3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
assassin-demon 01.05.20 06:12 pm

Briefly about the haters. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

And so after reading most of the comments I realized that the haters hate the game for bad shootings,spit on the plot,Yes that's right,even video reviews about it are full,that they were not given tons of meat and huge battles.
Animation,but people don't even consider the fact that the total time for the funny faces represents only 10-12 minutes,but managed to flush the toilet 10-12 hours of gameplay,which by the way describe normal people,so-called non-hatry,and basically their opinion about the game one way or another match between each other,of course,play is still a game and not in different parts.
Compared to the trilogy,well, here at starved,how can we compare theoretically two different games doing two different teams,but the emphasis is not ice,which I personally don't care,because I hate shooters for their casual and sordid story,the first ME is not a shooter began with the battles,the faces are trimmed to the level of good,now we can see.
In General, I want to say that MEA has almost nothing in common except for the fact that the ME trilogy is the spiritual and ideological heir,and personally I took it as the first part,which by the way is also then not everyone liked it,I started playing it because of the story,this happened when I first started only to pass the second part,literally the first few missions,but then moved to the first,especially when he realized that after six months a third out,which has slipped to the banal and boring action,the game for me personally was only saved by plot and personality,but in General, ME 3 was good,but buffoon to do is generally not worth it. Do you want meat? Go to Warframe,especially if you want meat in battle.
In General, the haters disliked the game for boring fights,facial animations,a complete divergence from the main trilogy.
PS And Yes I liked to go to Mako on planets in Andromeda.
PPS the opinion of the haters are biased because of the three above-mentioned facts,which they vehemently deny,the game is worth watching in a new way,and if to compare,then only the first part of the main trilogy,brow I personally do not,because Andromeda is a completely different game.
25 Comments
Sort by:
N
Night Hound 01.05.20

Just the opposite. The game was criticized for a mediocre plot, vague characters and boring dialogue. Just look obzorchik from pegada\stopgeym\someone else and read the comments. IU have always been plot-oriented game and on the shootings of his fans do not care =/

h
hiter13 01.05.20

Freeze projects as it says biotvari and blade admitted that the game is shit ))

B
Boogie___man 01.05.20

So if the game is different, why it was called mass effect? In fact of salt, since it's massic, then wait for the story and characters in General - dive into the world of. And then playing can't shake the feeling that you slipped a Chinese fake in the worst sense of the word. Because the fans and not enthusiastic. The product did not hold brand and that's a fact.

m
magister1 01.05.20

assassin-demon
Different game. Different game. Here I would say that this is their new personal project,I would call,in their own way, all claim there is no. Another Studio, another project,another name that you want to do with it. So no, the game is called Mass Effect series have something to compare, and where to show the pros and cons of the new part. That's the whole problem. By the way, You incredibly about super-duper interesting quests that came up on his knees, just to make it. The main company does not possess,something new,interesting and unexpected twists implemented. So, let's remain everyone at the opinion. Well-liked, not liked too well, everyone has
the right to your opinion, and in his announcement.

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 01.05.20

As a standalone game Andromeda more or less normal, but as part of a series this is a complete feces!

S
Space marine286 01.05.20

God is already the game has frozen and is still talking about it. Yeah haters of course Gastaut with the comments where they speak about boring is ridiculous, uninteresting characters, etc. But something they can understand. I was expecting too much from the game, believe that will be a good game, but came out average. The failure of the game, you can only blame Elektronik arts. After this, they gave a series of game development beginners from Montreal instead of to give the creators of Mass Effect developers from the Edmonton. So they ruined everything.

B
BattleEffect 01.05.20

All the disadvantages of the game for describes,and shadow shepherd hit hard.

f
fLaMaster 01.05.20

Night Hound wrote:
stopgeym
Lol now to consider the opinion of red with duckling syndrome, a beam in the eye of CzW and the size of Andromeda.

K
Kraicher 01.05.20

Here would say that this is their new personal project, would call for her, everything, no complaints.
Somewhere, more than once, I heard this saying mentally ill people.

x
xoen 01.05.20

G
Guitargod 01.05.20

Because there is nothing while more to hatiti. Every year a game that was waiting and got wild provl and immediately ran to whine about it online. Remember the No Man's Sky

H
Hirok 01.05.20

Guitargod
Andromeda did not expect, do not invent. After the Inquisition, and it was clear THAT we would get. And I was right.

K
Konstantin335 01.05.20

Boogie___man
Game in the universe of Mass Effect and because there is in the title. Why would it be called differently? And so the game then the other, only slightly connected with the trilogy. I have not overstated expectations from Mass Effect as some of the game I really liked. This is one of the few games this year that I waited and played, except for Siberia 3, and Prey again.

About the suit, I think its the best in the series Mass Effect. Too bad that removed the ability to use the skills of members of the squad, but added a jump pack.
In the animation did not see anything wrong, do not understand the claims of the haters on this. You went to play whatever animation to look at? Personally I play games for the sake of the plot and it is for me the most important thing. In the Andromeda story is not bad, I liked it.

s
sKard 01.05.20

assassin-demonнаписал:just simply 10 to 12 minutes
the author apparently never heard the phrase the devil is in the details. Let's say you bought a classic three - piece suit. Everything is perfect except the buttons, which from a clown costume. What claims, because 99% of the costume is?
assassin-demon wrote:the comparison with the trilogy,well, here at starved,how can you compare two theoretically different games
how is this way:
assassin-demon wrote:is the spiritual and ideological heir
And about the fights:
assassin-demon wrote:In General, the haters disliked the game for a boring fight
assassin-demon wrote:Yes the fight is not ice
so they're right?
PS: the phrasing, spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors of the author's themes raise a suspicion that was not written by very competent people, so minus 10 to the trust.
P. p. S.: I'm not a hater of the game, just arguments defender about anything.

T
Teranaft234 01.05.20

assassin-demon
Compared to the trilogy,well, here at starved,how can you compare two theoretically different games
So take off the console Mass Effect, and fly to his Andromeda. (Although, this has not happened, everything turned out the same - the Milky Way...)
Not as accepted in recent years - games on the bones, chop cabbage into big names.
The promise and the reality - have a huge gap. People, even before the release watched the game anxiously, and then even more so. The animation drew those who understands a foreign language, and credits them to anything, and according to this the hype came from the West. The Russian-speaking audience is left with the juice, beat the game - it is not clear what ?, it is not clear why ?, it is not clear for what ?. (...these flour)

G
Gallina Kurizina 01.05.20

Yes, it is a completely different game genre. IU has always been considered an RPG in space, and then picked up and all of a sudden changed to a supremely better shooter.

a
assassin-demon 01.05.20

Skard wrote:
and grammatical errors
The author of this post, apparently he at school did not study,just can not understand that some words in our linguistics-existent. More like the hater comments )) yeah And what nonsense to compare a suit that is dressed to look well-dressed and play,a set of textures for the game engine ))
PS Write 3-4 words from my post contain errors or off you pop :D

S
ShellSPb 01.05.20

Gallina Kurizina
Just the same action-shooters were ME2 and ME3.

G
Guitargod 01.05.20

Hirok
I personally the game was not expecting, and indeed for me the ME - the degradation of a luxury after that, but a lot of friends shook the game looks and frustrirani from each news.

H
Hirok 01.05.20

Guitargod
To van Lowe.