3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
assassin-demon 01.05.20 06:12 pm

Briefly about the haters. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

And so after reading most of the comments I realized that the haters hate the game for bad shootings,spit on the plot,Yes that's right,even video reviews about it are full,that they were not given tons of meat and huge battles.
Animation,but people don't even consider the fact that the total time for the funny faces represents only 10-12 minutes,but managed to flush the toilet 10-12 hours of gameplay,which by the way describe normal people,so-called non-hatry,and basically their opinion about the game one way or another match between each other,of course,play is still a game and not in different parts.
Compared to the trilogy,well, here at starved,how can we compare theoretically two different games doing two different teams,but the emphasis is not ice,which I personally don't care,because I hate shooters for their casual and sordid story,the first ME is not a shooter began with the battles,the faces are trimmed to the level of good,now we can see.
In General, I want to say that MEA has almost nothing in common except for the fact that the ME trilogy is the spiritual and ideological heir,and personally I took it as the first part,which by the way is also then not everyone liked it,I started playing it because of the story,this happened when I first started only to pass the second part,literally the first few missions,but then moved to the first,especially when he realized that after six months a third out,which has slipped to the banal and boring action,the game for me personally was only saved by plot and personality,but in General, ME 3 was good,but buffoon to do is generally not worth it. Do you want meat? Go to Warframe,especially if you want meat in battle.
In General, the haters disliked the game for boring fights,facial animations,a complete divergence from the main trilogy.
PS And Yes I liked to go to Mako on planets in Andromeda.
PPS the opinion of the haters are biased because of the three above-mentioned facts,which they vehemently deny,the game is worth watching in a new way,and if to compare,then only the first part of the main trilogy,brow I personally do not,because Andromeda is a completely different game.
25 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 01.05.20

Константин335
But that's if the gameplay is bullshit, no matter how much I play for the sake of the plot, the pleasure you will receive.
I agree that the fight was on the album, but there is no way that single tiles plus the cons in the rest. Not in the games.
For example, the lack of satellite control not kompensiruet the presence džetpaka.
By the way, it is there.
He is AT ALL. The enemies, the allies, who, damn, anything.
This negates its value to zero.
It's like the Terran campaign in StarCraft 2 when you choose what to explore in the technology of the Protoss/Zerg, and it appears from their enemies.

Even the claim to it. Why no upgrades džetpaka? Customization? There is the option of using biotics, but there is also no leveling neither height nor anything else. Looks especially hilarious when you chose a melee weapon such as sword Azari (IMHO, the best in the game), and when you jump HS still uses omnitool)

D
Denis G 01.05.20

Not to say, of course, that the toy is strong but not disappointed - that's for sure. After the wretched manure, which biovar gash instead of a trilogy, and if had something to wait for - it is only a cheap hack for autistic morons. Because of MEA't waited at all to assess in advance its like the most lame garbage. Alas, the gradual but steady slide of the series in the trash contributed to this.
In practice it turned out differently, and it's good that the game was farmed out let and inexperienced, but adequate team. We have not seen in game a lot from what I wanted, and even from what was supposed to be there, but at least it was not dull misery which dirtied the third part and put an end to the entire trilogy.

l
lmperatorPC 01.05.20

A long tradition : don't like what a person says based on his opinion - put a minus))
In fact, the story of the first trilogy was only good in the first two parts. After Carpesium and all went according to plan, did it....ME3 with its magnificent(not) interchanges of the plot.

a
assassin-demon 01.05.20

lmperatorPC
By the way ME 3 did you like the trick where the Goths with karianne to reconcile,and I learned about it when the game was held for the second time in the first as far as I understood simply did not have enough points of paragon/renegate ))

B
BerkutArmageddon 01.05.20

Read the comments, they do not benefit much.
Plus the person who wrote that it was not worth to expect from the game wow-impulse. If you don't expect from a game of something of such things, but accept as is something and talk differently.
A comparison with the trilogy based only on the title ... In the very same game have any ties there ...
I played, and feel this is a completely different game - I'm still quite satisfied. The same name - so what ? I understand that part of this opinion is because the game I bought. But nonetheless.
On boevka - pumping džetpaka there, but scarce - only the duration of steaming increase (armor mods and skills), not more. In boevka funny is that bullets drop with distance. And this is a problem because:
1 - not compensated sane sniper scope with a scale (or I do not know);
2 - at a distance of 200 meters bullet will not fall, if it is to talk about our reality, what is there to Andromeda in the 28th century, with the technology of the 22nd century =).
In the end, from 100 meters shoot like artillery - centre for sight was even in the sky.

I will say a few words about the name: originally the name of Mass Effect meant that meant mass effect, on the basis of which was built and constructed all the equipment in the game. So in this respect the name of the game + story-based + ties trilogy, all is justified.