3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 01.05.20 06:20 pm

After installing Windows 10, I started a small friezes in games

Recently went 7 for 10 pro (not yet activated). Almost all games observed MicroProse. PC settings in the profile. So for example titanfall 2, r6 siege on the highest setting, it doesn't show below 100 fps. Of course it is a jump from 140 fps to 120, but the freezes happen randomly at any time, even when the screen is max fps and fps by the way he freezes when it falls.
Windu tried different ways to configure the game like this. By the way, in the beginning everything was normal, but then after downloading the update I noticed this phenomenon.
37 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 01.05.20

MrWorld
The paging file is not touched?

M
MrWorld 01.05.20

An__ei
So the problem lies in the RAM? I read on the forums that people have reinstalled Windows but the problem remained
bazilews
The paging file is automatically 3712. MB it should disable?

b
bazilews 01.05.20

MrWorld
Put the choice of system and in C and D.

m
matrixbbs 01.05.20

It is necessary to disable this option https://www.screencast.com/t/ZnuFVQ2xTs
After updating Windows distributes these updates thereby loading the disk system.

M
MrWorld 01.05.20

matrixbbs
It was originally off

bazilews
According to the system option is only on disc 3712 MB

A
AnPei 01.05.20

In 2017 recommendations- {{{ the majority of serious games 2015-2017 require 8 GB of memory. Even if some games it is written that the minimum requirement of 4 GB, that doesn't mean that the game will go with the same amount of memory on high settings. From this we can conclude that for 2017 in the computer should be installed at least 8 GB of RAM, better 16 GB. Here to play all games at maximum settings put yourself 12-16 GB of memory. But the number 12 is not entirely appropriate. Need to fee supported 4 slots for memory in 2 slots to put 4 GB in 2 slots to put 2 GB. Effectively and without problems will install in slots 2 memory modules with 8 GB. The volume of operative memory of 16 GB will be enough not only for games in 2015-2017, but for the games 2018-2020 G.}}}}}}}}}}}. The change of the memory modules that upgrade and after the upgrade for some x---no need to perform a clean installation of Windows after replacing the video card and CPU for sure . After installing Windows there are conflicts due to the fact that it is impossible to put for example windows 10 home.for all languages if the license for windows 8 house. for one language, which was upgraded to windows 10 single language.

K
Kraicher 01.05.20

MrWorld wrote:
Recently switched to 7 10 pro
Question. Why? As for memory, correctly pointed out An__ei , it is necessary today to have 16 GB.
And again. Correctly advises bazilews, put the two systems and Pitesti a while. I with XP on Seven passed.I have several times had the desire to go to ten (or to try the second system). Already the Assembly was picked up. And then I thought - why the heck I need it. )))

a
asbarton 01.05.20

MrWorld
All just Windows 10 Game DVR to disable it. If everything is set up fine in windows then the game will not work ( disable via registry only )
http://forums.playground.ru/software/windows/windows_10_gamedvr-919502/

T
The Dmitry Disaire 01.05.20

MrWorld
And you completely put the system?

K
Kraicher 01.05.20

Well, I can recommend setting the fin 10. Can interesting. So for information. I do not use.
Spoiler

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 01.05.20

MrWorld
Need 16GB Opera. The last wood on vidyuhi. Go through the system a thread of a good program (reg organizer I use) . And do not understand what fashion to disable or to put a small paging file size. ALL games very actively use it. It is easy to follow in MSI Afterburner. I put 13 GB of swap. If you love chopped the last part of CoD then all 16 need.

M
MrWorld 01.05.20

The_Disaire
I still the files are not formatted.

M
MrWorld 01.05.20

asbarton
I have in the registry disabled game dvr.

Eugene Astrakhan
I do not know. Just saw that if the 8 GB and higher, you can disable the paging file

T
The Dmitry Disaire 01.05.20

MrWorld
Yes blow up, maybe this will help as I read under the net top ten is always better to put.

a
airstorm 01.05.20

MrWorld wrote:
the freezes happen randomly at any time, even when the screen is max fps and fps by the way he freezes when it falls.
And you GameDWR completely turned off? asbarton gave you a link how to do it. A few weeks ago GameDWR type modified and it has now become even glycinea. In HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ System \ GameConfigStore except GameDVR_Enabled appeared GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode is the value of the same should be put on 0
Also suggest completely disable Windows Defender (Defender), or completely remove it using third-party utilities type NoDefender etc.

M
MrWorld 01.05.20

airstorm
Oh, thank you. Didn't see that folder, there were the value to 2 and now set to 0. I am a defender disabled via the registry too, or not enough? I now have no virus scan at all on the computer

M
MrWorld 01.05.20

airstorm
Soran, lied. In fact, when the fps drops for example from 140 to 130, I have just micromis. The phenomenon is certainly rare, but not always nice to just

K
Kraicher 01.05.20

MrWorld wrote:
I now have no virus scan at all on the computer
Then everything is clear. )))))

V
VETER15 01.05.20

MrWorld
at first maybe it was something weird now that you've got it.

Generally the reasons are many:

- the old, the graphics card can't cope
- voltage drop, wiring problem
- electro magnetic influence to other appliances, the microwave
- razdrajenie socket
dust, dampness, direct sunlight, heating or any appliance
- bad cooling
- install drivers, some need to be downloaded separately from the Internet or the expansion Pak instead of standard drivers to install
- and most importantly don't blink, then the Frisians will not be exact.

a
airstorm 01.05.20

MrWorld wrote:
I am a defender disabled via the registry too, or not enough?
In some update with counsel so that that disabling is done through gpedit ..... and then in a couple of places. Personally I delete it via Nodefender, then download Knoppix and remove the remains.
What is your video card?