3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 01.05.20 06:20 pm

After installing Windows 10, I started a small friezes in games

Recently went 7 for 10 pro (not yet activated). Almost all games observed MicroProse. PC settings in the profile. So for example titanfall 2, r6 siege on the highest setting, it doesn't show below 100 fps. Of course it is a jump from 140 fps to 120, but the freezes happen randomly at any time, even when the screen is max fps and fps by the way he freezes when it falls.
Windu tried different ways to configure the game like this. By the way, in the beginning everything was normal, but then after downloading the update I noticed this phenomenon.
37 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrWorld 01.05.20

airstorm
In the profile there infa. i7 4790k, 8GB ram, MSI GTX 1070. In General, all methods done which you can, but the friezes remain in a small decrease in APF. That is, when the fps just drops from 100 to 90 I have going on the Friz. Of course there is the option of going back to reinstall the OS and delete all the files, but I'm too lazy again to install. And some time I have after installing Windows 10 everything was normal, but then after updates I noticed this problem.

a
airstorm 01.05.20

MrWorld wrote:
then after installing updates I noticed this problem.
Carry Windu will always have time... if you at least roughly remember when there were problems, it may dig into the history of updates? See what's been updated... delete it.

M
MrWorld 01.05.20

airstorm
in this case, it will remove the updates and install them again

a
airstorm 01.05.20

MrWorld
If not mistaken, in early August, Microsoft updated DX12! It is directly connected with the games... maybe that's the reason. By the way, tried to enable/disable vertical sync? I have a Sniper Элит4 was lag, have not yet changed the setting

M
MrWorld 01.05.20

airstorm
Just after was updated 2 Aug, but I did not remove, and the rest of the update is insignificant. In General, I do XS what to do. I would cut off system on the new, but because of the bad Internet I have so very long to install all applications again. Drivers digging, but again found nothing. The plane is the management of the 3D application. Monique 144 Hz, so to include her makes no sense and g sync is also missing. In General, you can roll back dx version 12 to 11?

K
Kraicher 01.05.20

MrWorld wrote:
in this case, it will remove the updates and install them again
Delete and never recovers. And install AntiVir on your taste. And get back to seven. And you will have happiness in games.

M
MrWorld 01.05.20

Kraicher
The game was 2 August and there were some package upgrades and the renewal, I just can't remove. And everything else is either the driver or what software

K
Kraicher 01.05.20

MrWorld
I have on seven all three of the renewal. And then installed manually, the update is disabled. Costs Casper and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. And everything is in order. Periodically clean the system, scan it defend yourself against the likes Dr.Web CureIt, and ESET Online Scanner. And the system is protected and clean. All games run like clockwork. What else you need.

M
MrWorld 01.05.20

Kraicher
So I have 10 and that's another story)

a
airstorm 01.05.20

Kraicher wrote:
And get back to seven. And you will have happiness in games.
You're right, with the exception of one but. DX full plows only in the top ten... (((

A
AnPei 01.05.20

If anyone is interested here I wrote earlier {{{{After my optimizations Windows 10 and maybe not my I cannot boot online GTA 5 says ((failed to download files needed for Rockstar games online GTA 5))). It still put the tick back in conditinally and even the plot didn't. Must have a clean installation to do . Let it be all default.}}}}}}}}}-was the fact that not is determined by the IP address when you log into the game. Program AdwCleaner the problem was resolved in two minutes -an unnecessary waste removed, and all.

K
Kraicher 01.05.20

MrWorld wrote:
So I have 10 and that's another story)
Well, you went with your story and strained many people. Well and live with its history.

K
Kraicher 01.05.20

airstorm wrote:
You're right, with the exception of one but. DX full plows only in the top ten... (((
What is this DX 12? Nothing. What is more, In some games, DX 11 works best.

K
KlausBarbie 01.05.20

MrWorld
disable in Windows game mode. +a couple of fps and minus the glitches.... in the game settings come in, it disables the selecting the type of dvr , record in games and shit. Reboot Windows , and try. It's very raw and very cool to load the system when playing.

p.S about the settings I mean the settings of Windows - there will be a tab or tile game...

p.p.s This feature now all is swinging in the anniversary update... but it was raw , and it makes sense to cut down... to stream games, it's a much more convenient program.

M
MrWorld 01.05.20

KlausBarbie
Soren all for my stupidity and radogost theme)) I really forgot something about the game mode now disabled it and really noticed that the friezes had disappeared. Thank you all for the answers)

M
MrWorld 01.05.20

Hello again, in General, the freezes have not disappeared in fact. I have the wind blew again and formatted the disk, but the same problems remained. Already thinking back on the 7 to come back

m
masha 01.05.20

Disable the shield of the antivirus and indexing drives. If a third-party antivirus is still installed, it can also cause such a problem, he protects even during the game, suddenly the viruses get them while you play. Torrents can also cause freezes, they sway\heard, and even during the game. Get everything off of startup(registry cleaned), it is not necessary.
The indexing disk is turned off in the drive properties will include properties down there is a mark to enable indexing.

I had swap out, no problems, games run even better than Win7.