3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 01.05.20 06:22 pm

How to become a professional player?

There are people. which games are from nature and they intuitively can master any game and become a Pro in it. There are people who through their hard work learning and mastering the game and after a while you learn and become professionals. And there are life noobs and scrubs who never nauchytsya to play games. Probably those people and me.
I play on the computer for 7 years. Since the end of 2009, I passed with 80 something games. During this time, I could already ogogo how to play. But this did not happen. My gaming skills are still at the level of 2011-2012. I always play on easy difficulty level, but it seems complicated. I can't remember the techniques and tactics and just seklikova enemies. I can't think of the correct pumping and vtupuyu shake those skills that disposition. I'm challenging bosses not skill, but through luck or cunning manjinskih ways. I often use the mobs stuck in textures and thus viagrow. Only through Mengistu and tricks I am going through a challenging game. But the tactics, strategy, attentiveness, speed of reaction and accuracy I have never developed.
I think the site has professional players. So pliz tell me how not to be a noob, and cancer, and to develop positive igracka quality. How to learn to play carefully and thoughtfully? And in the end it all from the Nuba and cancer growths in the Pro player?
P. S. don't tell. that game is not for everyone and not everyone. I want to play games. And I want to play professionally.
26 Comments
Sort by:
j
jackhake 01.05.20

Zadrotit, zadrotit and again zadrotit - that's the whole secret.

P
Pupsik22 01.05.20

Nabijecky cancer nerd? Originalnenko.
Spoilertastic cancer zadrotit - he hurt his forehead.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 01.05.20

jackhake
It seems the only way I have obtained. Normally I play only in first Witcher, and Skyrim are all slojnostei. But I did both times for 5 passed. Maybe you're right, because I play every day.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 01.05.20

Пупсик22
It looks like it. After all, the new chips not cancer studies and one rushing tactics.

F
Flow4Master 01.05.20

A Pro player you have become. It will take several years zadrotit one game every day and you need to compete every day onlin with other players, not go 80 offline games on easy level. So it is better to accept the fact that money on the games you're not going to earn, and to accept the profession of a courier or guard, which usually failed Pro players settled.

r
rPeBoJL 01.05.20

talent or he is or is not present

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 01.05.20

Flow4Master
It is not that I want to make games, but to just play better. Purely for yourself. And about the online games you're right. Need to a challenge. And that's me, just not out in DotA, wow and Lineco play sucks.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 01.05.20

rPeBoJL
Some manage zadrota be about, but talent, Yes, very important. With it much easier.

r
rPeBoJL 01.05.20

Pecos_Bill_2.0
nerdy reaction rate versustime not add. only if a very good memory but still can atrosti

N
Neek 01.05.20

Pecos_Bill_2.0
No talented people or geniuses. There are people who like what they're doing, they don't shift around doers of nonsense that in the end always leads to a significant reward.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 01.05.20

rPeBoJL
Memory games I have a good. Years later in an old game can play even better than before, but not much. But the reaction had not worked.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 01.05.20

Nanik
In your words makes sense. I like to play but I keep being distracted by nonsense and not fully invest in this business. It is generally not concentrate , and play very lightly.

V
Vanya Rygalov 01.05.20

Nanik wrote:
No talented people or geniuses.
Considers narcissistic and as arrogant, grey, dull, boring, ordinary, fed up with him, ordinary, unremarkable, boring.... mediocrity (because there are no talented people or geniuses)
And these - Pushkin, Hemingway, Picasso, Dali, Pele, De Gaulle, Brezhnev...? No?
Although, of course, contrary to the employee, Holy shit, then there is a two-letter rather weak, not the caliber.

U
Uebato 01.05.20

Who are you in life?

A
AR3E 01.05.20

Shmuck wants to have fun professionally. Wear flegenheimer.

On the subject TS a little flying with my dream, because it is not really correctly perceive Igors. Play bad, stupid, not clear - and she with him, if after a dozen lesions remains exposure and interest in the game. Without exposure you don't learn anything and no profit, the game will not bring pesto on the nerves of any harmful heresy in the head hovers.

The most obvious way for self-development in this venerable society of shkolnichkov region is the study of available information on the upgrades, starting with the analysis of the values of stats, continuing through the old objects and their characteristics, finishing other people's builds. You can certainly not watching other people's builds, you can reinvent the wheel yourself, spending a lot of time, or to Supplement already established after the curb to the intuitive level.

But before you start to do it, would be better if TC went to marriage counseling and work on self-esteem, with him and without him.

Taking this opportunity, I also wanted to add that Nanik gay and disgraced, but the truth in his words imeeca.

A
A.Soldier of Light 01.05.20

Pecos_Bill_2.0 wrote:
My gaming skills are still at the level of 2011-2012.
You don't want any more, then. I have a lot more experience, so what? Nothing ) Pros didn't want to be or not. Could? Maybe, but it's not mine. This you or not is not the most important. Are your main inner feelings: this is when you realize *your* or not. Think and answer yourself - here is the answer.

jackhake wrote:
Zadrotit, zadrotit and again zadrotit - that's the whole secret.
Also true. Read once, as fathers trained Kwaku: a few hours a day ) Every day. And this despite the fact that probably they were it (like this topic), that is talent and all that. Without constant practice does anyway. Professional gamer is a life attitude, is a big part of your everyday life and nothing else.

You can go a million games in single - a will do nothing for the growth of professionalism, there is only online and play against strong opponents will help. The clock - every day.

W
Wolfenstein 01.05.20

A question similar to the question - how to become a professional athlete at all ? First you need to choose the discipline type of buffoon fps or strategy or something else and the game itself directly. And further all is simple - adjust the settings of the mouse to fit your needs and play 25/7.

F
Flow4Master 01.05.20

Pecos_Bill_2.0
The easiest way to improve skill on each installed the game immediately put a HIGH level of complexity and pass on it without changing. At least 20, at least 50 times, but sooner or later you will gradually prisposobitsya. If you play games in one genre, say fps, then experience a HIGH level of complexity from the previous games will help pass the next game is not 50, but let's say 30 times, etc. (the main thing that lacked the patience). And going on easy to play - will remain a noob and cancer.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.05.20

necessary zadrotit in the game bringing his martial skills to pitch the unconscious automatism
to sharpen the response up in seconds and tochnosti to 12000дпи at 640x480
to fight valiantly in pain and humiliation while you will remain nothing until I can humiliate and beat cheaters.
when I zadroty in single Diablo 2, I could open my eyes 1 time for 10 seconds and bend the poor mobs. still would be useful for automation of the paralysis of the hemispheres - can steer from 2 personazhami. the human shell needs rasterize.
and peck-peck I usually play a year of fashion, pawson and contemplate gration.

r
rPeBoJL 01.05.20

it is necessary that the ass has become one with the chair