3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 01.05.20 06:24 pm

What gaming monitor is different from not playing?

can't understand the difference, look at the range of 20000 Tr .diagonal 27, can someone tell me what matrix games is better, IPS or VA?, just for games for home.
6 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 01.05.20

hardware all the bells and whistles like usb ports, response time 1ms, elevated gerovac 120+ and g-sync.
software bells and whistles of a monitor like any internal functions.
and the best type of matrix – IPS. and for gaming, and for work with images\video.

L
Len4ik00N 01.05.20

Horse567
Usually the inscription game is purely a marketing ploy that allows you to put a price tag bigger. Real gaming monitors have higher hercovka and lower response time of the matrix, but the last option is in reality usually differs from that specified by the manufacturer, moreover, is not particularly noticeable to the naked eye. About the other differences you can read in Google though, if you want a monitor just for your home, you can on it-don't bother - take any that will appeal. About matrices: the most obvious difference is that the IPS viewing angles are better, but worse black levels and contrast. The rest (other differences/tests, etc.) can Google.

H
Horse567 01.05.20

I have a samsung 27 diagonal, should I take 32 inch or is it all nonsense.For example this 31.5 Monitor Samsung C32F391FWI [LC32F391FWIXCI] or this 31.5 Monitor LG 32MP58HQ-P [32MP58HQ-P. ARUZ]. 27 or better to take???

N
Nikita237 01.05.20

Horse567
FHD should not take more than 27.

D
Djonnikc 01.05.20

legusor
Controversial statement
legusor wrote:
and the best type of matrix – IPS
I myself with the IPS on the Asus, went to the HD on the BenQ (no SHI-modulation). I for long life, with fine detailing, this matrix is much more appropriate. Finally stopped eyes getting tired! So choosing a matrix, it is necessary to understand precisely the main focus of use.
My personal opinion:
- for professional gamers, or fans of insane responses, still the good old (cheap) TN (model);
- for work, modeling, etc. AMVA (VA) (average price);
- for movies, photos, etc. IPS (PLS) (most expensive).

H
Horse567 01.05.20

Yes TN matrix is not I want, I want richer.