3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 01.05.20 06:25 pm

is it worth playing? (Dark Souls)

Hello about the game I heard but never played so I want to ask is it worth it to start playing

how's the story?

is there any customization of Persian (finding armor to odiati weapons, shields, etc.)
37 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeXXInc 01.05.20

no

m
mazinily 01.05.20

LeXXInc
and why

K
Kashara. 01.05.20

mazinily
Is, there are many weapons, armor find not easy to have half the game in one run, the plot is not much, but you should definitely play this masterpiece, I second time going through.

m
mazinily 01.05.20

dragon ball z fan
the game seems like a horror

s
s1ash3r 01.05.20

lol

K
Kashara. 01.05.20

mazinily
No, it's just an action rpg.

m
mazinily 01.05.20

dragon ball z fan
I want 1 part to play and as I understand it is a port from consoles and the controls are easy

K
Karabiss 01.05.20

My dear friend, definitely you should try this wonderful game, if you like complexity, atmospheric, really useful leveling. Weapons and armor almost enough, although we can not say that their dam. But each armor and weapons do affect gameplay. Wild a fan of this series, and this is one of the best RPG on the pitch, which came out after 2010.

K
Karabiss 01.05.20

mazinily
For the keypad-mouse to be uncomfortable, just saying. The game is very unfriendly.

m
mazinily 01.05.20

Overcyclone
over time, and you can get used

m
mazinily 01.05.20

Overcyclone
I probably will make icons for the shortcut

for example for AC4BF and ACR I made the icons

M
Metalist1925 01.05.20

played pirates, but could not litsuhu (a lot of online content). The game is worth it! What to buy and go

D
Dzhoel Miller 01.05.20

mazinily
The game is very good, certainly worth it! If you are not afraid of difficulties and I love the atmosphere, the game will open for you in full force :) Customization is definitely there and plays a major role in the game. About the story it is there but it is a bit confusing and not at all typical for video games (he'll understand when you play)...
PS: Also on PC there are mods that do of not a very good port, great game (in particular, you can configure the controls, much improved graphics, etc.)

k
kustowlad 01.05.20

mazinily
The plot of the game is very thought out the world,the story in this game is recognized not by kill to go there then there and here's infa sujeto further,the plot of the game and his world is known through reading the descriptions of books,articles, etc,if this is not done then the plot will look simple,so you're good to go kill over there is bad and all,

S
StalkerVirys 01.05.20

best of all the different was full. if you play games just for the sake of the story, don't even try to run this game.

S
Subject89P13 01.05.20

Definitely worth it.

F
FelDeX 01.05.20

Thing is to play it with a friend, offline game is very exhausting especially if you're playing first, and on the other hand one pass it ;) good game interesting all different in the lore of the game and the design of the locations passed 10 times :))

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 01.05.20

The PLOT IN DARK sols of Hahahhahahahahahahaha , Oh to tears just ..... The usual description of the items , no quests , no story in it , the main message is to run forward and clear out locchi again the STORY in the game , but even in MARIO, the plot is more than here , though there is the motivation of the character. The game is investing , nothing interesting in it. She is giving away some MMO where you need to farm LVL and then go to the RAID boss , and so on to the end credits.

S
SamuraiSpirit 01.05.20

Definitely, Yes.

K
Kashara. 01.05.20

mazinily
It is better to play on the gamepad.