3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 01.05.20 06:25 pm

is it worth playing? (Dark Souls)

Hello about the game I heard but never played so I want to ask is it worth it to start playing

how's the story?

is there any customization of Persian (finding armor to odiati weapons, shields, etc.)
37 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 01.05.20

dragon ball z fan
I don't dispute that but my gamepad not working ubs device not recognized

K
Kashara. 01.05.20

mazinily
Try to set the wood on it, or upgrade.

m
mazinily 01.05.20

dragon ball z fan
no nothing

K
Kashara. 01.05.20

Then try to push in another usb connector if you do not ride then I do not know.

E
Eagle-Owl 01.05.20

mazinily
Worth it. The best part of the series, a bunch of caches, great bosses, great selection of weapons and armor, all the locations are interconnected, but does not hurt the eyes(although I game 90 is not cut, but Oh well!). In General the game is awesome! And Supplement, mmmm, yum!
PS. Oh yeah, I forgot to say about Laure - he is awesome!
By the way, here is my old post where I explained:

The first part better. I'll explain why.
1. Level design. In the first part on a tiny island there were many mutually connected locations. There was no abrupt transitions as in the second darque. It was the cake at the top of Anor Londo
mid - lot locations starting with the fire temple
bottom-the lake of Ash, Italic, the tomb of giants.
In each location there are several inputs/outputs. Many locations are visible from other places.
2. Bosses. Anyway in the first darque was more diversity. Only three demons were the same, and the rest of the bosses in terms of design chic. Among them were dragons, demons, knights(very little, unlike the second part) and many other critters. And tactics against them were not just Dodge roll over and hit the back/legs/limbs. We had to wait a moment at times to learn Musset, a great response, know when can I have a SIP of estus, pick up weapons and armor with the mind and many other delights.
Funny thing was cutting off tails. Even sometimes given a choice: to kill or not boss
3.Quests. In the first darque had to meet the characters and help them(Sigmer), and some had to be rescued from death(Soler). In the second darque you just have to call them to battle with the bosses 3 times. With The Exception Of Creighton.
4. ENT. Anyway, and ENT in the first part better. Just to recall you the story of Seth and Arteries. When did you feel the last thing after the murder of Seth. Now passing the third dark I find the excuse the developers for the ENT of the second part. They for example explain why axe is so called Dragonslayer, and it's just a small taste of what is in darque. To the command of the development of the second dark put the wrong person(there were two). As a result, we have received not the most interesting lore.
5. Complexity. The first dark more difficult. Back give him a second dark DLC, but even DLC for the first dark sucked me better. I recently simultaneously held the first and second dark I can say that sweaty news was first dark and the second DLTS. And most importantly I passed them ,and climbed all the secrets(of which the first darque more), almost at the same time . Given that for the first arc there is one DLC, and for the second 3, it turns out that the second arc was originally shorter
6. Management. Let me just say that in the first darque I hated the mouse, and in the second responsiveness
7. Graphics. So, as the first dark came out in 2011, it has good graphics for its time, and the second(even the reissue) in some places there is a feeling that I'm playing a game of the year 2007(deepwood Motte)
PS. Do not drive on the first port of Darka, it is a bad mouse.
PS.s. I don't think the second dark a bad game, I think its bad darkom.

m
mazinily 01.05.20

dragon ball z fan
it is with a gamepad so it on an old computer and the new

K
Kashara. 01.05.20

mazinily
Then most likely it is faulty.

b
belin 01.05.20

The game is excellent, so you need to play, you will not regret , he two times passed.

m
mazinily 01.05.20

belin
with this series I'm not familiar

s
shprotatom 01.05.20

if you play for the plot, it is definitely worth it. You slowly learn while playing, by reading the descriptions of items, battling enemies and islebe locations. If it is not explicitly shown to the player, it does not mean that it is not there. It is served by a separate history, disconnected, but this is only a play becomes more interesting to think out yourself, even filosovstvovat. The game is very beautiful, the landscapes, enemies, and huge bosses., still recall meeting at lake Zollo, there is still music in the background, even somehow not on itself. I noticed that the game gives me some kind of aversion-that is, in a good way. It's very atmospheric and very depressing that in the process of passing. Just run and enjoy. Yes, and if you play on the keyboard, then shake immediately fixes to the mouse controls (I don't know about gamepads, but after reconfiguring the controls and on the keyboard everything is perfect).

S
SamuraiSpirit 01.05.20

Just bear in mind that you need to play with litsuhi. Pirates do not give complete immersion.

s
sergeygspc 01.05.20

Play is definitely!!!! But the bomb will be 100%!!!! Stocking up on chamomile tea, put a punching bag next to a computer, to anger, to pluck and take away all the sharp objects.)))))) Joke, the game is normal, the main thing to approach each enemy (his weak spot). And be prepared for traps and invincible boss (Without them, Dark Souls is not Dark Souls). And you need to understand that in this game to defeat a boss 30 times - this is normal!

m
mazinily 01.05.20

sergeygspc
well, the controller will pass

s
sergey665 01.05.20

I went through dark souls (all parts) on the keyboard. ng + in the first pass, the third ng ++ and passed in the second ng +. Play it is because there is a great story (every NPC and boss), the game will devour you if you keep going to the boss over and over again to end it and be happy like a baby defeat it, the graphics are there, though outdated but it is not important. Gameplay and story 10\10. Hardcore fans or this (because now do casualine projects) this game will remain in the hearts forever.

F
FixFlow 01.05.20

I dorohoju ) had not realized that it is good, this realization was coming to me for 5 years ) Usually ended on the hour the game came out, it was not interesting with the same sword and armor to run around, and other weapons are not particularly pleased with the damage... at that time I did not know many nuances, nor about how to improve the weapon (titanite), nor about the kindling of humanity, no where to go. But gradually, through the hellish pain in my heart, I still like his work... that moment when you almost killed the boss and he can one shot, your heart beats faster from the adrenaline (such a long time I have not experienced)... IRS IRS in the end, this boss gives you in the face with his hammer) YOU DIED! )))) This week will finish the first part, then I'll rest for a week and will take up the second.

h
hyper1 01.05.20

no

A
Aleudin1 01.05.20

Definitely worth it. Install DsFix and enjoy excellent graphics and normal controls. Arteries will remember for a lifetime.