3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garrold 02.05.20 09:08 pm

Round locket (Thief (2014))

The mission of the brothel when you go down the secret passage you have to twist the ring on the key. Someone passed? What's to do? About half an hour spinning and didn't follow any logic. All books and notes to read, no word, no hint.
35 Comments
Sort by:
h
hottabagh 02.05.20

Look for the signs. 1st on the wall, the other 3 characters need to find peeping into the cracks.

g
goZuVamp 02.05.20

hottabagh
can you show the sequence?ie how they should be structured,and the backlight on the key frame(

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 02.05.20

do you know how to pass Chapter 3?round key as it is necessary to collect,logic do not find(symbols already found.)

K
Karate Panda 02.05.20

saints777
There in the cracks it is necessary to find the concentration of the characters will be writing supposedly found 1/4, 2/4 characters and so on. then just pull the panel, it will illuminate the desired symbol on each ring

J

Karate Panda
I found the characters well, as they gather in the ring,I can't find the logic((

K
Karate Panda 02.05.20

saints777
Moving rings cannot?

J

Karate Panda
in what direction?there are blue highlighted,as it should be correctly positioned?.

K
Karate Panda 02.05.20

saints777
from the center up

J

Karate Panda
whatever blue was at the top?by the way there is on a single ring of blue there,as it should be?

C
CoreyTaylorBroth 02.05.20

saints777
In short, you run through the corridors looking on to the slit valcucine concentration there on the walls the symbols then go to the well (there was the 1-St character) and put back the key (the desired characters are highlighted). Hope I helped.

P. S. don't look in the first slot)

J

Spoiler

K
Karate Panda 02.05.20

saints777
Loved you, crooked is highlighted

V
Vadya Hmel 02.05.20

solved the problem by drawing the symbols and arranging them on the eye!although also highlighted incorrectly

D
Devill666 02.05.20

Spoiler

for those who have problems with the key. it should be so.
P. S. see that the symbols match

Spoiler

the same key need to use the below to get a doll if someone has the same feil with textures, and that someone that will see it help

V
VALICOO 02.05.20

signs for the key which must be inserted a second time it is in the picture above are where the bookshelves sight on and see

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 02.05.20

Devill666
how you did that? I've been trying for 40 minutes to make what you have on the 2nd screen but nothing comes out..throw in detail how you FL do if not difficult

D
Devill666 02.05.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
open the image in a new tab, there increase, and symbols must be clearly visible)
I opened with these characters
in the screenshot on the second, well you can see the symbols vertically under the centre. refer
if you're OK is highlighted, but not like me , the characters between the shelves will be . turn the focus and they highlight

V
Vasya Vasin 02.05.20

Understand how this is done,the Whole brothel was held from GLAZOV(like night vision) in search of the marks on the medallion eventually found them only near the podium in which you want to insert the amulet.Those who passed the shame.If not already couldn't you just write a tip than vylazhivat illegible screenshots?

Z
Zheka001 02.05.20

like this one-del - locket, get it?????

Z
Zheka001 02.05.20

losses can not get out of these ruins,not doprygnet to the rope(or rather he does not jump from place )debilizm