3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vadya2208 08.10.19 08:43 pm

Why FPS plummets from 150 to 5 frames per second? (Fallout 4)

On ultra FPS consistently pull 140-150 fps. And at any unexpected moment sags FPS up to 5 frames +1 frame. When you restart the game everything comes back to normal. What is that?

Iron:
Zotec GeForce GTX 1070
Intel Core i7 6700K
16 GB DDR4
msi z170 pro gaming carbon
PSU 1000W
Noctua NH-D15
SSD drive Kingston HyperX SAVAGE
Windows 10 professional (if important)
68 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 08.10.19

Rottan
Rottan wrote:
Why the guy made the stuffing, then?
probably the same reason hundreds of other users with a similar problem.
And he's not did stuffing and just run the game on your PC for test. like the other games.
Rottan wrote:
And why complain if the game is not configured
it is set up, there are ultra settings.
or PECs 1070 need to put a tweak for the weak computers?

R
Rottan 08.10.19

Well, okay. He has such a problem, I have no problem. Well, he uh, check it out, got the result, and then what? Want help? Or to understand, understand why he did. So I its all written. Well, so you can help him if you can, explain why.
Yes, PS. I repeat - what is it the ultra settings? And not just him. Configure your system for games for a comfortable game. Much difference between ultra and medium settings is not. Will you have a 1080 Ti. then go ahead, twitte your self-esteem.
I showed you my screenshots ND pack at 60 FPS. Well, what else is necessary? )))
It is seen not to reach the mind. )))

A
Aleksandr pochti Pushkin 08.10.19

Bomber
That was sarcasm)

B

Rottan
Rottan wrote:
I showed you my screenshots ND pack at 60 FPS. Well, what else is necessary? )))
I have these screenshots a lot, the sense of this?
Alexander Pushkin almost
where is the sarcasm?

R
Rottan 08.10.19

Bomber
So I asked some foremen - better than a dozen seven games and all. Answer - a dozen better. )))

M
Muslim0809 08.10.19

the engine is not optimized . Download neoficialni patch and Enboost . And you will have happiness. Another driver update . Tested on itself.

B

Rottan
to win 7 will not start 6-7 Forza horizon 3 at least
and all I have is 2 system 8.1 and 10 and on both fallout 4 is behaving appallingly.
put 7 3 system, I will not.

R
Rottan 08.10.19

Bomber
And fuck, who needs this Forza (boksovskie copies), installation, dancing with a tambourine. Well, no need to shove all sorts of crap (install and run).
And win 8 and 8.1 have failed, not earning popularity among users. Well, you all said, on both fallout 4 is behaving appallingly. )) On seven all games perfectly root.
Can you answer the question I asked above. Better than a dozen sevens? Only confirm reasonably. )))

B

Rottan
Rottan wrote:
Can you answer the question I asked above. Better than a dozen sevens? Only confirm reasonably. )))
I already brought up one example. but you also shit on them.
For any reasonable example you say Yes it is, no need to fuck! and that's all.

R
Rottan 08.10.19

Bomber
What kind of example? With Forty? I'm on your Forza cite dozens of examples with the problems of the games on the top ten.
Like you're not a stupid man (at least I think so), but how is slipping and slipping away from the main. How would you begin to Troll with this Forty.

B

Rottan
Yes.

R
Rottan 08.10.19

Bomber
I understand that you have nothing to answer, on the count of ten.

B

Rottan
On Windows 7 do not run some games - a fact
7 Windows no DX 12 - fact
7 Windows ancient - fact
Fallout 4 - unoptimized piece of code on the engine that is older than Windows 7 - the fact.

R
Rottan 08.10.19

Bomber wrote:
On Windows 7 do not run some games - a fact
7 Windows no DX 12 - fact
On win 7 run all games (not all games run crap), even ancient, in contrast to 10 Wines. I didn't have any games that I would not be launched. This time.
Your 12 DX any DX 11 is not. On the contrary in some games, loses (in the Internet a lot of tests). That's two.
But the third your argument sounds like from the mouth... I don't know anyone. )))
In General, I have not heard a reasonable argument. I was waiting for more reasonable arguments, of which perhaps not. Again, I heard - well, because it's old (and dozens more beautiful wrapper). ))) Sophomoric.

And what about the Foul 4. The engine, though old, but modified. Where Skye was released. But on the picture it is heaven and earth. One light that is, and shadow. What are the only mods to the lighting and shadows don't put in the sky, nothing good will.
The fact that ultra was glitching in the Sky (with simple graphics), no slips in the Foul 4.

B

Rottan
so I told you a hundred times that you don't care about any arguments.
even if 7 will smell like shit for real you say that it is unconvincing smell.
Also I do not care for 7 and 10, but fallout 4 is a curve zabagovanny piece of code in the ancient dviglo glyuchaschie.
Still say that you didn't have glitches when the dog stood ass up and glitches with quests, etc.

R
Rottan 08.10.19

Bomber
Confirm that a dog or a partner fail, but only in the elevators. So what? For such a large game it's forgivable. Otherwise, I really don't even notice, and in the quests too. You may be faced with the glitches, maybe.
For example, some write about glitches in Mad Max, personally for me the game is great. Well, once or twice the car jumped up at the exit. But Chukchi write that the game zabagovannaya. In short, let me tell you - there are glitches in all games of this and not of this magnitude. And, some of them are looking nervously react to them, and I try to ignore them, that does not prevent me to enjoy games.
And about your arguments. Any reasons you did not bring, nor against the seven, nor in respect of dozens. But shit all that's the case, I don't know what to call them, well, if only the asshole. You know this category of people is to shit on everything. They see the buzz from this get. )))
PS Looked at your PC and all became clear. ))))) And so PC you're still talking about Sabaoani. ))) Well, where do you climb with your opinions. That game sucks netbook playable? And what here to argue. Get your profile from your PC, not shame. Why I had not looked. )))

B

Rottan
Oh game glitches, you also do not care.
Clear. They could just say that you just don't pay attention to bugs, curvature, antiquity and facing them all. there's even a version of windose to do with it.

R
Rottan 08.10.19

Bomber
I have no glitches (in my head), no bugs in the games. )))) And what here Windows and glitches-bugs. ))) Okay, enough verbiage. Go with someone else practise ball. After all, fun is the most important for you on the forum. )))

D
Daidjer 08.10.19

Bomber

I'll get stuck. No wonder that your PC gets everything. I, too, all games work perfectly.

B

Daidjer
and I have all the games work perfectly. But follach 4 no