3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BioFan 02.05.20 09:15 pm

What will be your hero, the Inquisitor? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Actually the question in the title: how do you see your future main character? What will he be a dwarf, a & country, elf or human warrior or rogue, his opinion about the conflict between mages and Templars, his attitude to other races and States, with whom he will make alliances, some will pursue a policy, and so on and so forth. In short, then discussed our future inquisitors.
58 Comments
Sort by:
s
spellcustomer 02.05.20

The elf - through to turn, bend over both sides of the conflict (going to build a new independent Empire, if biotvari will allow, of course). Rackunit the qunari, the dwarves will show you where naked winter, people will explain, where it can roll Andraste... profit

Worldview is mostly lawful evil, which means that she will not blame indiscriminately, and will divide and conquer. For example: enter into a temporary Alliance with the qunari against talashov, and then, after the victory - in Alliance with Tevinter against Qunari, then, becoming strong enough - will get it in the neck and Tevinter (something like this). But all this dreams.

V
Vanhell 02.05.20

Kunar. man, just and brave, will die if required by destiny to save everyone, protect people from demons and shadows. Looking for fucking truth. Well, according to the standard will play a little man, as always and, of course, another perevalnom.
PS If it was possible that my Guard commander would have muddied with the Architect, hawke with anyone else, Shep would hook up with Davicom, it's always I'm drawn to freaks that novels not provided.

L
Last Engineer 02.05.20

Had the opportunity to play for the Pope I would be interested in dragongate

D
D.Artist 02.05.20

Black-magician-homosexual qunari of course, ETOGES dragon Age, what else?

B
BioFan 02.05.20

My Inquisitor will be an elf, probably rogue focused on melee. The character is not that much to say good, rather practical. In communicating neutral, friendly, diplomatic. Willing to take unpleasant measures if the situation requires. It does not seek the power, although political games and management of the order give him some pleasure. Dislikes unnecessary risk, always planning the operation to the last detail, including some escape routes. Irony refers to the Church, sympathetic to the qunari and their world. Believes that the rise of the mages, both sides are to blame, but more inclined to the position of the Templars - though a system of Circles and failed, but mages still need supervision. Fears that the Empire Tevinter on the background of the crisis, will try to regain their lost influence, so considers her a threat. The Grey Guards respects, as of their principles in many respects similar to it.

i
iosa 02.05.20

Elf-rogue, dd with twin weapons, a thief, a prankster and a womanizer. :)
Would strongly support wizards, and elves, on occasion popinyvat Templar.
To the Church, and kun refers to be tolerant.
Arlesiana headed Selina would send to hell.
With Ferelden will be friends. Free Brand - on the situation.
Tevinters masters, bude those will appear in my way, to exterminate mercilessly.
Flemet will kill again, if given the opportunity. :)
The characters from the previous games - with the same Morrigan, for example - it is difficult to say on the situation.
In General, a character is chaotic good, but canny. :)

B
Belyy sudya 02.05.20

Dark elf-magician, tattoos on face and white eyes. It will support the mages, kill the Templars(the Seeker if anything, first. TALKRADIONEWS). The Church will have when it is profitable. Kunar - to kill indiscriminately(FOR ALL HORNED-HERESY Heresy HERESY). If possible Grey warden from DAO in the squad.For a hint at sodomy - Burn-HERESY HERESY HERESY. Ferelden - good friends(But if you got a hawk's - kill for JERE....No, I just don't like).
Flemet will try to soak. The grey wardens to respect(If possible - will be another archdemon and join the order). With Lilianas or Morrigan(no, she's with the baby, and why?) tighten the novel.
Reasonable creatures of darkness in the furnace for HERESY. Demon deals not to conclude. If there is a choice - I will sacrifice the minority for the majority. Gnomes-Neutral. Characters from DAII(Except for Merril and Isabella and Varrick)- For Sushi, for DAII I did not like. In the end I will sacrifice myself to save everyone(it Will be a very sad funeral(As in DAO)), but the DLC will rise(Because It is Bioware). Approximately so, but who knows what Bioware throw

M
MunchkiN 616 02.05.20

will clear 2 Persian
Baba the magician the man and the woman mage elf. the appearance will be copied from the previous parts.
1 the first gg - provided a balanced pragmatic passage. those she will try to gather a big crowd to please everybody. lose fewer soldiers and so forth. although this is not purely a positive character but rather chaotic neutral to evil. if decisions would be most likely in favor of the mages. quietly pushes world power tevinters Empire.
2nd gg can be oharakterizovat shouldn pestilence once more swept. the mountains of corpses. butthurt party members dead bodies spartiti. to act is to NAP all of the intended parties to the conflict even at the cost of games benefits.
and then maybe close up dad will catch anal elf and romance poprobuu to hook up with flemet. in clear.

V
Vanhell 02.05.20

Option 2 you have direct charismatically goes)

R
Resident90 02.05.20

Most likely - MAG. Man, or elf. Popinyvat Templar? No! Kicking him until the fifth point on the British flag does not fall apart. Adequate part of the order we re. Qunari, if again will occur in the furnace. Magicians to help SS to respect, with Ferelden to be friends, Orley popinyvat and laugh at him. Tevinter probably will drive under the plinth to avoid any.

B
Belyy Voron 02.05.20

The first thing I have been experimenting with options for qunari/female in the character editor))! And so, the first character is an elf rogue! 've always played the first character)))! Will help Gaspar, if Selina will not be compliant of course)))! Between the mages and Templars in doubt... try to conclude a truce! Mages destroy not give, any))!

K
Kerenskiy 02.05.20

Mage-swordsman, for the role of the Inquisitor is the most

I
IMooNI 02.05.20

well, I think a dwarf warrior( not gay )

T
Tot-Kto-Igraet 02.05.20

It will be a creature of darkness,pretending to be a man(not gay)

V
Vanhell 02.05.20

Will play for mutriga who will fuck anything that moves. All!

C
Chit13 02.05.20

It will be the person male warrior, aggressor, cruel and heartless dictator, ready to drown the world in blood to achieve this task.

The Student Meredith. The Inquisitor is ready to hang and decapitate mages just for the fact that they are the magicians. If possible, he will try by all means to save the world from mages. Neither MAG will not go alive from the Inquisitor, even if it was his close relative.

Lone wolf. It will be the most pragmatic and cold in communicating with members. Friends of the Inquisitor is not and can not be, because the way of the leader, especially a leader such is the way of loners. Feelings such as caring, friendliness or compassion are alien to this man, and nothing can awaken them in there. It is desirable that the end is not alive any party members. Even more desirable - to be able to finish the rest yourself=)

A chess player. All the other humans and nonhumans for the Inquisitor are no more than pawns on a chessboard. Each of the satellites he is ready not hesitate at any time to put to death, no matter whether it is his lover (passion), brother/sister or even children of their own (just in case you write=)). He is willing to sacrifice armies and cities for the sake of seeking strategic superiority and achieve the objectives.

Nazis.His political program as a simple stool: total domination of humanity in the world, the destruction of all Nations and develop a single, similar model with the Empire of Tevinter. All met qunari, elves and dwarves are subject to immediate enslavement or destruction of mounted crossbowmen=) including all the members.

Psychopath. I think the preceding paragraphs it is clear that the Inquisitor - a completely insane person. Well, when the whole world is in the hands of a psycho, this could be fun... for him, of course=)

PS it would have to establish a cult of himself, and to declare an Inquisitor deity=) Although, what am I? Of course, the local sandbox does not provide half the opportunities to implement such poletna=)

U
Uhozhu 02.05.20

A female magician(the first was the robber, and the second warrior) will judge justly

l
lalab 02.05.20

Man-muchine the robber or warrior with shield - perfect for me
By the way during presentations; game play as the developer hinted that a perfect team should consist of
2 war, mage, rogue

S
Sinpro 02.05.20

catty, chaotic good, thief,red elf
pain in the lower back at all who do not like the plot

c
cergio.net 02.05.20

Mage - qunari and he is gay, and he will have a big beard, and he will be very angry and kill everybody.