3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BioFan 02.05.20 09:15 pm

What will be your hero, the Inquisitor? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Actually the question in the title: how do you see your future main character? What will he be a dwarf, a & country, elf or human warrior or rogue, his opinion about the conflict between mages and Templars, his attitude to other races and States, with whom he will make alliances, some will pursue a policy, and so on and so forth. In short, then discussed our future inquisitors.
58 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindican 02.05.20

The first time I'll play for the Man, man, mage, romancity probably going with Cassandra
I will be on the side of the mages always, except when they use blood magic, the Templars treated will be biased and will do everything to belittle them because I hate goats.
In General I have a funny hate Templars and blood mages, which can burn the opponent's face

R
Rakatum 02.05.20

Going to play brutal man hairy gay qunari. The novel will be with iron bull, it'll be in the barrel to fry.

M
MunchkiN 616 02.05.20

Rakatum
The novel will be with iron bull, it'll be in the barrel to fry.
ablameika. with him in the only female persanazh can

l
lookaway 02.05.20

MunchkiN 616
WHAT?! where's the tolerance?!?11
my rights bicoe** disadvantaged!

D
Deathspell Omega 02.05.20

I'll wait for mods blood magic

ATO sho bastards have removed the main fun of the game

M
Maklline66 02.05.20

1 the passage of the military, a sort of Palladin, bearing good and spravedlivosti
2 passing - celovatsya-MAG will be liable to the Hell and posibly
3 or more passage for non-humans - if the game will still be good

L
LordKorvin 02.05.20

Female qunari or elf, magessa. Absolutely and entirely heterosexual. Of paramount interest to Hot, because finally it was added to the team, although there are concerns about the relationship to character-mage, after suffering in the first part of his prison in the tower of the Magi and revolution in the second. No clear hand - over mages or Templars. The heroine is fairly good, merciful, fair, able to make courageous and difficult decisions, honor the faith and the Church. Well, that's something Mother Teresa. In the second part, best friend immediately became Sebastian vel))

S
SabZeroDK 02.05.20

I apologize that the question is off topic, but I really wonder if I have this...problem. Play a human warrior male, but all the NPCs in dialogues persistently speaking of the hero as a woman (although there they sometimes remember that he is a man). Frankly very funny, but little has atmosphere. This is a problem of localization or...I don't know what could be more, just say so at all?

R
Runaa 02.05.20

I read the reviews on the network, though stand, though fall, warriors and rogues similar to W2, i.e. cut, especially robbers insignificant class was in DA2, and now mages destroyed as a class, they were good in DA2, played with them here and cut up. And the skills themselves can not give away, they are automatic. Horror in General. Anyone to play now is unknown. The game resembles like buffoon, and not a party RPG. Life is not restored, there is no cure, only tedious to relax in a certain place, and Loki large enemies all the time from the ground respaunâtsâ. Little animated dialogues, some viewpoint in aviation must be sought. Management for PC - everybody crying.
Who will be my Inquisitor, it seems everything goes to the fact that anyone, I already don't want to try to play.

C
Chernyy Ptic 02.05.20

SabZeroDK
Play a human rogue male. Not experienced with this.

Runaa
Life is not restored and the glory of God. Too most people were feature. It is easy to be treated, the detachment of 8 jars for the treatment, during the game you can increase their number and to add not only attending, but also many other potions. Recover flask in the camps (fasttravel point), which break in certain places on the map.
The game is reminiscent of the party action-RPG. The guys in the group wouldn't shut up the whole way, constantly exchanging opinions in some conversations you can join.
Great location, but in fact reminded me of the locations of da: origins, but with a large number of jobs. The dialogues are animated all but the cinematic scenes only in the main quests.
Playing on the controller, clave\mouse don't even test. Therefore, the control is satisfied more than full.
On the technical side. Played about 7 hours. Not a single departure and respanw enemies from the ground, loaded quickly. In fps smoothness there is no particular, but lasts about 29-45 depending on the scene. Play on the highest settings, antialiasing only 2msaa. (i5, 670gtx, 8gb ram, ssd)

R
Runaa 02.05.20

appleingame
It is easy to be treated, the detachment of 8 jars for the treatment, during the game you can increase their number and to add not only attending, but also many other potions. Recover flask in the camps (fasttravel point), which break in certain places on the map.
They are eternal and once given, hmm, buffoon, sutanon, RPG one name left. In action RPGs all over the place all characteristics and features, there is only fighting, but there is almost a complete buffoon. And party Aksenov RPG does not happen, because the fight from Satana to the party does not have, because you can't control by all partners. The party is designed for interaction and an appropriate pumping, but not the reaction of the player. It is in normal games of this kind.
For example, many moments in DA2 it was easier I thought it was just one pers, because companions only interfere. And here it looks like erected in the absolute. And I don't play jester, I do not like games tied to reaction.

S
SS44 02.05.20

More of a slasher\jester. On YouTube most videos take a stupidly malesnica and just rod forward. Pause\tactics\strategy\control of other party members tries do not need. Meet the next-gen RPG... to vomit from this I want...

P
Pirozhok-san 02.05.20

I have the two-handed sword elf... don't know why, but I wanted it a two-handed sword elf... probably because in all my playthroughs of those parts never played it like that. By the nature? Yes, only for sensitive... more tact, seasoned with humor, but sometimes aggressive teeth. Novels view -in the first passage of either Cassandra or Bull. something like that.

N
NeXDevil 02.05.20

it's the only type) pancake Dante from Devil may cry 4)

R
Richards 02.05.20

Created spravedlivogo and humorous dude, hope to see grey warden hero of ferelden and hawke of course with my created person)).

Everyone who writes that it is a SLASHER, and you try to zoom in on the face, as usual.

N
NeXDevil 02.05.20

Raji-Dragon
heh norms) is similar to the paladin of noble blood) and I have Dante)

D
Dakota 02.05.20

I'm playing as an elf mage galickogo origin, lavelanet I think his name is, this kudoshinichi with a pretty face, but dealing with necromancy and magic lightning. If anyone knows what this guy might think a girl with long light brown hair current without breast :) In the dialogues preserve neutrality, if it does not apply to the dalish.

d
dima1078 02.05.20

my qunari-rogue of course when you think that QUNARI-ROGUE is funny but not about this, he was in a special squad of tal-ushotov who killed for a considerable fee, this detachment was not the name of the motto and stuff, they were professional and the few who knew about them and gave orders was no less danger, they tried to keep secret his office but... a meeting about peace between mages and Templars they came as tal-vashot of mercenaries so as not to attract attention but...all ended sadly 2 of the 3 killed were brothers, but fate decided otherwise