3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sepulcher 02.05.20 09:19 pm

Nevada (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

For what game developers have done the plane is Andromeda?!Moreover,it can be SEEN in the game once!(I highlighted the word ''See''because Andromeda even fly it!)I think it's silly for one mission to do it.
155 Comments
Sort by:
D
DakiLLa_ 02.05.20

You FORUM KNOW how to READ??? OR THE RULES OF THE FORUM ??? First, REVIEW the list of topics already have such issues and not one..Why clutter up the forum with pointless topics, and the more that has already been discussed.
And if the case, then androme you can fly, so rokstarovtsev do not drive, called her with the help of the trainer and all..

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

But it is only with the help of trainers!!!And I'm talking about the fact that it is impossible to get on the game!!!!!

D
DakiLLa_ 02.05.20

Hmm, well on the game then Yes, really. There is the same situation with the FBI - the blue van, who is also in the game just did not find.

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

Well, the FBI at least, you can roll into the garage,interrupting in some way,and Andromeda all.If it were possible to Andromeda to sit down(on the game),then maybe she's got a hangar in Las Venturas.

[
[system]_NiCk 02.05.20

Using CLEO put what you want here, and ezdiem.

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

And tell me how?And where to download CELO?Please give a link!

K
Krende1 02.05.20

Download trainer do not suffer.

D
DakiLLa_ 02.05.20

A trailer or a Trainer ?? these are two different things really!

L
Lucian Schneider 02.05.20

In Notepad, in file vehicles.ide (data folder) change line 511, and 592 of these and you will be Andromeda:
511, androm, androm, plane, ANDROM, ANDROM, null, ignore, 4, 0, 0, -1, 0.95, 0.95, -1

592, beagle, beagle, plane, BEAGLE, BEAGLE, van, ignore,, 10, 0, 0, -1, 0.52, 0.52, -1

L

Here it is
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

p
plohotnikOFF 02.05.20

It is easier in this file to swap rooms the Andromeda and the at-400(577 and 592).And will be in Venturas at the airport,in the hangar, stand the Andromeda, by the way, it is less at 400.This way you can drive on pot, RC tank and helicopter, etc. Just pomenyayte their rooms with GREEDWOO, wheelbarrow Suite.

L

And if you change with the Beagle, she will occasionally fly in the sky and stand in the airport in SF. In addition, if the at-400 will disappear from the game it would be a pity and a Beagle bespontovy.

w
www.mapsforgta.ucoz.net 02.05.20

I found andromada in Sana'a.I left the house the Johnsons and looked at the sky,she was there.the Hydra was flying,not current sat andromada

G
GTAman 02.05.20

Yes, it is easiest to use with GTA: San Andreas: Crazy Trainer (+151). And those in the sky - the intangible ghosts.

EDIT
Hmm, I looked in the English version - and the truth is, AndromAda, not AndromEda...

EDIT 2
Flu wrote:
>>>17.03.08 21:41 You FORUM KNOW how to READ??? OR THE RULES OF THE FORUM ??? First, REVIEW the list of topics already have such issues and not one..Why clutter up the forum with pointless topics, and the more that has already been discussed.
--------------------
I looked through the entire forum but found no topics about Andromad'have, except a Parachute or aermod. Although it was logical to ask in the topics:
Unique and secret cars in SA
RC Cam, super GT, hotring racer B (this topic is just about unavailable in-game transport)

K
King in the world 02.05.20

Want Andromeda,but I don't want a trainer! :(

G
GTAman 02.05.20

Why is it so? Still Andromad'I will not save, so why be afraid to use a trainer? Cause, fly and all...
About how to transport scripts that can be found on the website of Gambling article the Creation of modifications for GTA: San Andreas, part 2, which is also published in the journal for November 2005.

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

Why is it so? Still Andromad'I will not save, so why be afraid to use a trainer? Cause, fly and all...
That's it!No,still a cool crop duster plane!I love SA for more jets!

K
King in the world 02.05.20

I can not download the trainer,because I have no antivirus!

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

What would you suggest...Except the trainer Car Spawner nothing to offer you!

G
GTAman 02.05.20

>>>Like SA for more jets!
Yes, it is kind of romantic...

I'm up in the air.
Here I was, and there I was... (C) gr. Leningrad
--------------------
King in the world
Yeah, except spawnner's/script/edit the config files have nothing to offer :(