3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sepulcher 02.05.20 09:19 pm

Nevada (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

For what game developers have done the plane is Andromeda?!Moreover,it can be SEEN in the game once!(I highlighted the word ''See''because Andromeda even fly it!)I think it's silly for one mission to do it.
155 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

Hmm...

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

Yes,there is.

S
SMerch 02.05.20

2 King in the world

So you need anti-virus!))
Actually I called Andromada spuneam Kar a, flew a normal plane, just behind the hatch (or whatever it's called), you can open, but the machines not thrust.

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

No,not normal!He is extremely well-controlled,for such aircraft!Still very beautiful!

G
GTAman 02.05.20

>>>Actually I called Andromada spuneam Kar a, flew a normal plane, just behind the hatch (or whatever it's called), you can open, but the machines not thrust.
Yes, and not only cars, but even great. By the way, the interior Andromad's mission hideaway is much more than should be. It is obvious what the compartment by a real plane, and how huge space is the mission.

PS. We have almost a chat :)

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

Vital_GTX [aka GTAMANЪ it's true.But the mission was, it would be uninteresting in a small plane.In the game in Andromeda not drawn the interior(lazy developers!)and there's even a grenade will not fly.

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 02.05.20

I mean there?Type in the plane??

G
GTAman 02.05.20

When I first saw Andromad'y in the mission thought it is not a transport, and something between a transport and a unit on the map, such as the tram.

Alex GT
With the interior just everything is OK! The plane is too small. Have you seen what it looks like, for example, our cargo Ruslan? Still the same machine. Rustler and kind of skinny.

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

I mean there?Type in the plane?? Yes!

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

Vital_GTX [aka GTAMANЪ]
Oddly enough,me too!
Yes,Ruslan is the thing!But it's the same game!Although more could she do!Write to the PM,those who want Androm with a normal cover!This mod is!There can even machine to roll and fly!

G
GTAman 02.05.20

Right now I'll post some old screenshots...

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

Want this mod?Who wants to write to the PM!And write your email!You will receive there!

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

Is it not necessary?Well,as you wish!

G
GTAman 02.05.20

I do not remember, during what the bill passing this screen is made
PlayGround.ru

Under a plane wing about something sings... concrete sea LS!
PlayGround.ru

The terrorists have nothing to do with...
PlayGround.ru

Terrible glitches, which began when I gave unrealistically large values of the coordinates in the teleporter and tried to get the menu...
PlayGround.ru

And this picture has long been my Wallpaper :)
PlayGround.ru

Another anecdote recalled:
- Americans created a plane that can fly in the air.
- How is it?
- They installed the on-Board computer of Windows...

And it is that plane )))

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

And here is the link for the mod I talked about: http://www.playground.ru/redirect/ifolder.ru/5708138

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

Well then,at least 1 person downloaded?

G
GTAman 02.05.20

DOWNLOADED!
Kewl :) Now, not Hydra, and Andromadище )) Here, as I said, the normal cargo ships are supposed to have appropriate dimensions. Now he namnooooogo even bigger than AT-400. Pour this mod at PG.

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

Now!

G
Gabe Logan 02.05.20

and how to install it?

S
Sepulcher 02.05.20

Using Img Tool replace original file in gta3.img,new!