3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimonius 02.05.20 09:22 pm

The solution of technical problems (Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed)

Problems with the game ? Write here please !
49 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimonius 02.05.20

You need to install the English version of the game , and over crack from the website zoneofgames.ru .

D
Dimonius 02.05.20

If this issue is not in the game , the question in the other forum...

l
ladykiller69 02.05.20

There are some realties patch that Boo was under XP?

D
Dimonius 02.05.20

No , but the game is excellent only on Windows XP SP1 , at the second service pack observed periodic crashes and unsaved graphics settings .From the brakes to the SP2 saves the file deletion gimme.dll in the game directory . Then again , the game on Windows XP SP1 is fine without the voodoo !!

l
ladykiller69 02.05.20

I even so found the patch, called Patch 3.5 in XP works... you can Download it via POIs in Andersee...

D
DARKxTEMPLAR 02.05.20

People and what to nasambit that graph is completely drawn?And as far as I remember(don't let me down my multiple sclerosis) on 98m machines are quite realistic scratched and the picture is in no way different from the picture in the garage.On HP che on a curved plow(not save sales removal gimme.dll)and the feeling that even if use graphics on high still working for the minimum salary.....

C
Cateador 02.05.20

On HP che on a curved plow
XS what's the problem - I'm playing with XP - everything is fine with the change of graphics
PS and on Vista too :)

A
Astashov 02.05.20

People on the Internet, nobody wants to play?

I just don't know how, can someone tell me!!!!!!!!!!!

C
CAMEL_TROPHY 02.05.20

The Astashov
I have the exact same problem =(
And so would have done!

D
Dimonius 02.05.20

In order for art to be displayed properly, you need to lower the speed % to 1.8 Ghz, then graphics won't be a wuss.

D
Dimonius 02.05.20

I have only one problem: If you take the Porsche 959, on any track, and put the camera out of the salon immediately throws a game error Porsche.exe Maybe someone else encountered this problem?

i
iffa_n 02.05.20

to be honest, I was faced with running the game, run to the first splash screen and goes no further, kazhetsa problem was due to the large size of the paging file, but my insurmountable desire of Resaca this game was harder and I won it

-
-Arsenal- 02.05.20

I play on XP SP3 comp 1.4 GHz 128 video 256 RAM.
Flies to Normandy.

D
Dimonius 02.05.20

Patch 3.5 try to deliver. What did the normal start the game?

S
SERGEi_2000 02.05.20

One is on XP, just patch 3.5 file gimme.dll copy the game and everything will work! The patch (besides unofficial) so there is a camera and made uncomfortable after the completion of the track is on the finish line to leave... need it? 0_o

S
SkyraX 02.05.20

question-how to make the game not crashing when minimize

S
SERGEi_2000 02.05.20

I have it crashes only when running firewall.... and so no =) Try...

c
chumazepa 02.05.20

damn guys help how to upload music to the game?????

l
ladykiller69 02.05.20

Easy - turn off the in-game music, play music in Media Player, and play

a
arsen_001 02.05.20

help........can't install the game, just starts the install immediately gives an error: ERROR: archive data corrupted (decompression fails).
damn favorite NSF and such an ambush(