3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimonius 02.05.20 09:22 pm

The solution of technical problems (Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed)

Problems with the game ? Write here please !
49 Comments
Sort by:
s
salomen 02.05.20

downloaded the game and it asks for a disk ?what to do

E
ELECTRO37 02.05.20

KILLER 99
It worked, thank you!!!

K
KILLER 99 02.05.20

ELECTRO37/
Please write if that'll help as I can!!!!

L
Legend1407 02.05.20

Help! Before starting the race, vybivanii from the game with the error there is something createzbuffer DX7, etc. Maybe someone knows what's the matter?

g
golovorez-set 02.05.20

button does not work start over

K
Kosta_63 02.05.20

People and what to nasambit that graph is completely drawn?And as far as I remember(don't let me down my multiple sclerosis) on 98m machines are quite realistic scratched and the picture is in no way different from the picture in the garage.On HP che on a curved plow(not save sales removal gimme.dll)and the feeling that even if use graphics on high still working for the minimum salary..... I have the same problem, could you tell me how to fix it

l
ladykiller69 02.05.20

A familiar problem, you can certainly try on an old computer with 98ым to play, compare.

S
Subaru MotorSports 02.05.20

I started to hang the game after launch, I solved this problem in the following way.
1 Deleted my save, went into the game folder, then to SaveData, deleted all the files.
2 Renamed the game folder, called it just 1
3 Went to the game folder, for file Porsche has included compatibility with Windows XP Service Pack 2.
4 Rebooted the computer, the game began to work normally.

Advice if I'm on Windows 8, then you need a program dgVoodoo v2.54
It will create configuration files in the following ways C:\Users\Имя\AppData\Roaming

I ran dgVoodoo v2.54, pushed DirectX, set up like this:
Videocard - dgVoodoo Virtual 3D
VRAM IS 1024 MB
Filtering - anisotropic 16x
Resolution - maximum
Antialiasing - 8x
Fast video memory access - put a tick
Clicked Apply, then OK.
Went to D:\dgVoodoo v2.54\MS copied the two files: D3DImm.dll and DDraw.dll put in game folder.

If buggy asphalt in Monte Carlo, you need to go to options, graphics, advanced settings, choose headlights - vertex.

G
Guest 21.08.22

NFS 포르쉐 언리쉬드를 실행하려고 했더니 3d graphics hardware could not be initialized.라는 오류가 발생했습니다. 해결방법 있었으면 합니다.