3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lokands 03.05.20 07:29 pm

The tower of trials (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Designed for beginners, we offer tactics for hardcore tests.
90 Comments
Sort by:
V
ViGrey 03.05.20

Fitterr
damn all the press, what a mess... only I get there like more than 5 buttons!

V
ViGrey 03.05.20

Fitterr
and yet they need to click as soon as or remember and then in combo?

F
Fitterr 03.05.20

Grynyk_vv
only I have there like more than 5 buttons!
If I'm wrong, another POPs up, it turns more.
If properly and timely pressed, there is a green checkbox. These daws need to collect - 5.

V
ViGrey 03.05.20

Fitterr
now everything is clear, thank you very much...

P
Pirozhok-san 03.05.20

I now reptiles stuck on Sonya and Stryker)) here Sonia me brew specifically)) are now sitting in practice is hard Packed combination))

L
Lokands 03.05.20

Stuck at 299 :(

L
Lokands 03.05.20

300 HP even bosses don't give :(

Z
Zombieller 03.05.20

Here, too, are stuck where Quan Chi drags Kano, Claudia why at this time does not respond to numbers, only space and tab are working/

L
Lokands 03.05.20

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159026635
Completed still. 6 tries for the Scorpion :D

V
ViGrey 03.05.20

Zombieller
anyway, I was on the keyboard and could not not what to do... hooked joy was panimals everything is fine...

G
GIGASLAM 03.05.20

Now stuck on 269 in my opinion, where the need Stryker 3 Shao Khan to fill up, in principle, nothing complicated move and shoot, Dodge the hammers, but for some reason always 3 raspberries spoil me))) Also missed 251 test Shang Tsung to play do not know how, and to train not hunt, you do not want and that's it! It was still difficult for Raiden to pass the test of Deadly Alliance, I've partied for a long time, because Quan Chi, enraged teleport)
UPD: since I got in, went to the tower of trials and immediately went 269 ispytanie))) However, it is not difficult

G
Gabriel Freeman 03.05.20

GIGASLAM
Yes, I also missed 251, the first test that I bought, barely agreed with you

G
GIGASLAM 03.05.20

Gabriel Freeman
I know that feel bro, himself, gritting his soul, missed. It is necessary to learn to play)
PS. Play the clave, want to buy joy, but still the keyboard is quite comfortable to play, that's just me with improved special punches don't work, I just don't understand at what point you need to press the spacebar, and so all happy))) I apologize for the unnecessary offtopic

V
ViGrey 03.05.20

GIGASLAM
I finally Joss can't ... flour alone, Tolley case Claudia - nice job =)) ... and improved special attacks, what is there to do them, just at the same time stroke hand for example, click the unit and all =)) + of course the arrows where you want and need that would scale was filled in at least one division!

G
GIGASLAM 03.05.20

Grynyk_vv
I'm sorry, but I'm not as dumb as some on this forum( sorry for the insult, but sometimes just enrage some people who don't know how to make X-ray!!! Why ask if you can go through the simple tutorial! And once again I apologize) I know how it should run, just does not always work to do there soon as lucky, because you press the space bar( that I block) along with a blow, and nifiga does not happen, then there are the usual special strike does, but sometimes, very rarely it turns out) by the Way, can anyone suggest tactics to the test against three Emek Goro? I get a max of 1.8 C to win!!! Thanks in advance.

L
Lokands 03.05.20

GIGASLAM
A block before the strike need to press.
Do the teleport, then combo with your hands or telekinesis lift and throw and new.

G
GIGASLAM 03.05.20

Lokands
The problem is just that the reaction I have zero, don't know how to use the blocks did not get time to react) And so I basically, like you said, make)

M
MKs1lence 03.05.20

GIGASLAM
As Lokands wrote, for improved special kick you need space chutochku before the strike to press. Go to training there buttons look to you had first BL, and then , for example, FK. Good luck.

G
GIGASLAM 03.05.20

MKs1lence
Yes thank you, I understand.

G
Gabriel Freeman 03.05.20

I still was 256 levels, if there are those who cannot defeat Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, then Raiden is a combo of 5 hits is a Thunder God + Electric Fly,
I alternated it with a ranged attack, and of course no block no where.

P. S. After them, Noob Saibot such a douche =D