3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lokands 03.05.20 07:29 pm

The tower of trials (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Designed for beginners, we offer tactics for hardcore tests.
90 Comments
Sort by:
G
GIGASLAM 03.05.20

Gabriel Freeman
I have the same strategy was the only unit I never learned to use it, well before I physically put it))) by the Way, who as passed the test you might, I'm just curious! In the last 3 or 4 tests had to press simultaneously the 4 buttons on the beats to fill out the scale, and as if you command the shift and the space bar to press???
Damn I have the most difficult challenge 251 and 300, I don't know how to pass

L
Lokands 03.05.20

GIGASLAM
If you miss the moment of impact then just push 4 buttons, as the time is over - blow machine.

G
GIGASLAM 03.05.20

Lokands
And so I did, I just wonder what the developers were thinking, because it is not realistic so pressing all 4 buttons to reach the shift and space bar

L
Lokands 03.05.20

GIGASLAM
really ;) checked more than once.

G
GIGASLAM 03.05.20

Lokands
It will be necessary to try))) actually, I buy joy coming soon, hopefully with him will be easier

G
Gabriel Freeman 03.05.20

But the question no one inhibits the level where the need Stryker 3 Shao Khan to fill up? I just have the speed changes , then quickly , then slowly, annoying damn

m
ml_storm 03.05.20

Tell me how to pass level 134, you need to make four combos for JAX. First and second are not impossible to do because the enemy does not jump at all, and need to capture in the air.

G
GIGASLAM 03.05.20

ml_storm
You jump, he'll start to repeat
Gabriel Freeman
I have not slowed down, so I can not help

G
Gabriel Freeman 03.05.20

ml_storm
No there is not to jump himself, have JAX special strike and he smashes the ground and the opponent goes up into the air. Special attacks Posmotri.

GIGASLAM
It seems in that arena lags for me, that's killed three Town, (275) the same

L
Lokands 03.05.20

Gabriel Freeman
no.

m
ml_storm 03.05.20

Gabriel Freeman
Thank you, Sam reached going through all combos on the turn.

G
Gabriel Freeman 03.05.20

Damn how to get 288? I had stupidly pressed all the buttons, but it's so not roll

G
GIGASLAM 03.05.20

Gabriel Freeman
288? what kind of test? Forgot uzho

G
Gabriel Freeman 03.05.20

GIGASLAM
I have already passed, there were only 300 and all))

G
GIGASLAM 03.05.20

Gabriel Freeman
lucky, I 251 can not pass, used to worry about the barracks, now worried about Shao Kahn. This beast( the Emperor of the robbers of caravans) are constantly tearing distance, I cast the skull trying to fill up, so no he his hammer raspberries spoils, goat) Although I have only two in my opinion the most difficult challenges 251 and 300

K
Korbunja 03.05.20

I see no one difficulty with Raiden is not there? when siraks play, and every second he's slowing down....... damn finally can not understand how this pass - soon joy will break...
it is not necessary - held, now with Lucena tormented.

G
GIGASLAM 03.05.20

300 namuchaetes, I do not know how to pass well even Goro and Kintaro, but Melina, this n****y of the Lord. I thought there's three of them, and there are a shitload of people

T
Traun 03.05.20

Korbunja
Any big difficulties.
Just need to wet it and preferably HRA to do (I failed) but I passed

A
Andrew 03.05.20

GIGASLAM
I'm somewhere in the 30 attempts it took.
Advice - if he pulls Melina, go to training, choose it and set the difficulty to expert, and of coaches to kill her without block.

G
GIGASLAM 03.05.20

rokziel
Yes, I probably have more than 50 times played, barely made Goro and Kintaro and it turns out not always!!!