3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pertrubator 03.05.20 07:37 pm

The problem with the equipment of the School of the wolf (patch 1.10) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The first set of improvements is in the signal tower of kaer Morhen. Need to activate two portals. Come to pick up the crystal, and there is simply no. On YouTube I watched, the crystal lies here. Not a game, but one big bug.
43 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 03.05.20

we all wait for the fix

N
Norman Bates 03.05.20

If Steam version, then delete the folder add-ons and download them again. If GOG, you just download the new version of add-ons and install them. Should help.

P
Pertrubator 03.05.20

Norman Bates
Will try, thanks. Damn, they have with the designers is all right, but the programmers hands is just of assholes grow. So baby bugs allow from the point of view of programming.

S
SecondMate 03.05.20

Pertrubator
and I have a bug that I can't get to the chest with a sword of steel ;(((

I
Imperator1 03.05.20

Pertrubator
The root sees, comrade

s
schumi f2011 03.05.20

Pertrubator
Same crap !!! All DLS new version of the game to 1.10 .

P
Pertrubator 03.05.20

Jump again DLC did not help.

D
Ded MastDay 03.05.20

Pertrubator
I had the same thing for another 1.08.4. But I believe that due to the fact that I could not resist and added to the initial set through the console, as before getting into the kaer Morhen was like the moon. In the End, the chests of these drawings are not lucabella, the kristalik respectively, also was not at the scene. Quest and was left hanging, I had just scored as justly suffered because of their own greed.

v
vanrem 03.05.20

ZorbaBudda
adding the ITEM via console does not affect the finding of the DRAWING.
This is one of the many bugs the new patch over which the Project worked really hard.

D
Ded MastDay 03.05.20

W. ill
I have not been updated. SSU. And the above-described problem is.

Spoiler if you rather, I added it through the console itself is not legimacy Exodus, namely, the drawings, and then on his crafty. And then bought card and read it, and activated quest searching for these drawing. And the chests were not active, since I have these drawings already existed. And not only worked the chests in which were drawings that I added with the quest for the search of sets improved, excellent, and master sets, everything was in order. That's such an easy movement you can use the console sabahat quest.

S
Searcher13 03.05.20

I was fine, and got the crystal, by the way, there is a need to take from the outside of the tower on the picture is difficult to tell where the player may this is the place. And a chest which does not get also gets, you just need to pointwith your imagination or if you broke, then won both the person using the console drove. A better team game_win@ what is it to suffer.

v
vanrem 03.05.20

ZorbaBudda
well, not if you're drawings were added, then - at your school and no wonder that the chests are not active.

i
ilya1iz2 03.05.20

The same nonsense,the steam version is 1.10.In ng+ especially,thought will do,and will without fail quests all done and then on to you.

A
Alex Hawk 03.05.20

Who knows how to solve the problem of missing the set in NG+ ?

P
PredokSvaroga 03.05.20

Alex Hawk to reinstall the updates(profit)

A
Alex Hawk 03.05.20

Sergey Cherevko
These will fit?
setup_the_witcher3_dlc1-16_2.0.0.41.exe

P
PredokSvaroga 03.05.20

Alex Hawk helped me

W
Wise Owl 03.05.20

I also have no crystal in the lighthouse. Played the whole game and the dlc are left with only one quest on the equipment. When this is the beginning of order to act on the nerves decided to go on the reverse - found the cave on their own (in which it is necessary to go jumping into the teleport) and took the drawings. Quest count.

P
Pertrubator 03.05.20

elena.gerasimova93
And how there to get? The rock tried, too cool.

W
Wise Owl 03.05.20

Pertrubator
The problem is that Geralt is going to get on the first few ledges to the cave, then really cool, but for CRIS it easy to climb on, she jumps higher and does not slip. So I went upstairs and already Geralt took the drawings. But that's if quite impatient as me))