3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pertrubator 03.05.20 07:37 pm

The problem with the equipment of the School of the wolf (patch 1.10) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The first set of improvements is in the signal tower of kaer Morhen. Need to activate two portals. Come to pick up the crystal, and there is simply no. On YouTube I watched, the crystal lies here. Not a game, but one big bug.
43 Comments
Sort by:
L
LoKKi_SKY 03.05.20

elena.gerasimova93
as vriant)) could you be more specific about the location of the cave where it is located? Thank you))

W
Wise Owl 03.05.20

lokki777
Ledges white labeled and climb all the way up)

L
LoKKi_SKY 03.05.20

Everything is gone, found the cave))) have Made it easier, put all the code for immortality, jumped from the tower, they were in the cave, quest completed))

L
LoKKi_SKY 03.05.20

elena.gerasimova93
Thank you very much))))

W
Wise Owl 03.05.20

lokki777
Too bad) health))

T
TeMNick 03.05.20

lokki777
and I can't rise above one ledge: no Geralt, no CRIS

D
Ded MastDay 03.05.20

TeMNick
Also not able to jump, set modes No Fall Damage (GG when you drop receives no damage) and jumped on top. Then I uninstalled the mod.

T
TeMNick 03.05.20

ZorbaBudda
I also found out that immortality jumped off the tower

A
Amidarium 03.05.20

The equipment of the school of the Wolf and the bug with the second crystal
In General, reset, put first patch 1.10, then 16 DLS, then the COP did not help. But somehow miraculously was able to pull the mountain down(you should start to the right of the portal) and enter the cave. So far the only way seems possible. I litsuha and all sorts of leftist prog to use is not desirable.

P
Psihodolb 03.05.20

Don't understand why these strange jumping on the rocks, if you can do much easier... (=

additem('th1009_crystal')

And all need the crystal in our inventory... (=

Y
YuraG 03.05.20

Psihodel
how to turn on the console?

D
Ded MastDay 03.05.20

YuraG
http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_konsol_dlya_vedmak_3_debug_console_enabler_updated_1_10-106285/

Y
YuraG 03.05.20

ZorbaBudda
Thanks,but that does not help,the console does not work,had to slide on the slope of the mountain,and then jump half an hour)),but still in the cave hit!

L
Lotira 03.05.20

new game +, leaping, invulnerability, registered the console on the crystal, but in the cave not even a skeleton with recipes, only one Ghost flies and all. what's the problem

A
AlexAvP 03.05.20

Lotira
Same garbage.Crystal no prescribed through the console,it appears.BUT!!!Get into the cave of the skeleton,no, a Ghost.Of course,without the next patch to solve it.By the way,1.11 does not solve the problem and update DLC under it too....Although there is a solution:using the console to drive the following:
additem('NGP Wolf Gloves 1')
additem('NGP Wolf Boots 1')
additem('NGP Wolf Pants 1')
additem('NGP Wolf Armor')
For swords console is not used,they can be crafted.Well, drawings for improvements are as purchase cards at Smiths.Helped me.The downside is that the quest remains hanging dead weight,but personally I think it's the little things.

A
AlexAvP 03.05.20

ZorbaBudda
My friend,and the console command just for the initial drawings, and then hunt to the quest count?

D
Ded MastDay 03.05.20

AlexAvP
Drawings school Волкаadditem('Wolf Armor schematic')
additem('Wolf Boots schematic')
additem('Wolf Gloves schematic')
additem('Wolf Pants schematic')
additem('Wolf School steel sword schematic')
additem('Wolf School silver sword schematic')
additem('Witcher Wolf Jacket Upgrade schematic 1')
additem('Witcher Wolf Jacket schematic 2 Upgrade')
additem('Witcher Wolf Jacket Upgrade schematic 3')
additem('Witcher Wolf Boots Upgrade schematic 1')
additem('Witcher Wolf Boots Upgrade schematic 2')
additem('Witcher Wolf Boots Upgrade schematic 3')
additem('Witcher Wolf Pants Upgrade schematic 1')
additem('Witcher Wolf Pants 2 Upgrade schematic')
additem('Witcher Wolf Pants Upgrade schematic 3')
additem('Witcher Wolf Gloves Upgrade schematic 1')
additem('Witcher Wolf Gloves Upgrade schematic 2')
additem('Witcher Wolf Gloves Upgrade schematic 3')
additem('Wolf School steel sword Upgrade schematic 1')
additem('Wolf School steel sword Upgrade schematic 2')
additem('Wolf School steel sword Upgrade 3 schematic')
additem('Wolf School silver sword Upgrade schematic 1')
additem('Wolf School silver sword Upgrade schematic 2')
additem('Wolf School silver sword Upgrade 3 schematic')

M
Mercurionio 03.05.20

AlexAvP
As for this quest in General can be a mistake. Passed it on 1.08, 1.10, 1.11. Never glyukanul. 1 crystal lying side by side, the other should go round the tower and on the scaffolding in the wall of lies. You are there hammer away, I don't know.

T
Timur Lavreniov 03.05.20

Psihodel
Thank you very much, my good man, killed this bug with the crystal shit, 3 hours a head broke, helped only with the console. 1.11 thought to be fixed already, so no as he was and left.

S
Sex-Pirate 03.05.20

Well, I have all the same as that of the author. I updated all the DLC, pumped heart of stone on which dick and it worked, cheers.
Taken from the rampart of drawing the Legendary Sword, since NG+ play, then came to the tower, and crystal and no... Okay, drove consolekey, tphols, and in the cave there is no corpse. Well, I was upset and decided to write consolekey, as long as my strength is no more. And instead of Legendary, it gives me the usual 14 level. I'm looking for something more? Maybe the code is on a Legendary or something pokoldavat with the appearance of the skeleton can be?
Version 1.12.