3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nait123321 03.05.20 07:38 pm

How to lower the level of the character? (Fallout 4)

Hello, please tell me how to lower the level of your character(using cheats), Player.setlevel only allows you to raise, and player.leveldown is also not working.
23 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 03.05.20

Cheat Engin, Artmoney help.

n
nait123321 03.05.20

And without downloading SOFTWARE?

L
LeValet 03.05.20

Can try player.setlevel N Instead of N figure, that is the level can be either higher or lower, in his youth dabbled in this in oblivion on the farm of the stones in the towers, maybe we work, the office is one.

C
CEMENTATOR 03.05.20

nait123321
not in any way. in the console and written.what this feature the developers have not introduced.

D
Deathspell Omega 03.05.20

and gallop the maximum level?
as always if 50 that's really enough
then after 50 defeats the purpose of doing quests
in Veloute Vegas I always did after 50 set level 40 and again in a circle

A
Aziflow 03.05.20

Deathspell Omega
Not the limit,there's also this game for the 100th level

F
FIL. Prosto FIL 03.05.20

There was also news that the level is not locked

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 03.05.20

Aziflow
For what what's the hundredth? Fell from the oak?
For LVL 50 last achivka among levels.

A
AlexeyMC 03.05.20

While the character level affects the level of enemies(skill, gear?). Or only it depends on the terrain? In General, in addition to pumping what does it affect? And so, Yes, in F3 decreased Artmann, remember. add levelom, looking for a value added again, searches again, then put need.

Z
ZikAkassi 03.05.20

AlexeyMC
the level of impact on some monsters whose class the legend of the mystic and so on.
and about the levels I figured it should be something around 260 LVL that you could take all the perks.
in General milk meetmenow and not give them eternal quests.

A
AlexeyMC 03.05.20

ZikAkassi
Well, there's swing and swing... While I certainly annoying that to normal things to craft, you have a lot of LVL to swing... Although current I started kind of like and already LVL 14... for the evening.

E
Espada57 03.05.20

AlexeyMC
really need to swing a little) just need to download, exactly what you want)))

D
Darksir296 03.05.20

The maximum level... and there is no perks for exactly 269 levels... I was prescribed at the fan itself 1500 level and it's PPC 1500 mobs of identity become especially super mutants xD

R
RED45 03.05.20

The maximum character level 275.

G
Gennadiy Fedorovskiy 03.05.20

RED45
the maximum character level is above 1000 (verified)

G
Gennadiy Fedorovskiy 03.05.20

alasl
if does not complicate, lay out the command to determine the current stock EXP.

2KotoSa 03.05.20

I have played the cheat for intelligence
patched 6231 level )
did the thing get 800 levels (((

A
ArrO 03.05.20

You would be better to say, will affect the level of HS decreased from 80 to let's say LVL 40 using third-party software(such as cheat Engin and Artmann) the level of the mobs in the game? The same fall or their levels are tied only on the rise. Want the story to run, but to skip the mobs as it is not very desirable.

A
ArrO 03.05.20

There is a way to add-on, which detaches from level GG-level mobs, now that is interesting if someone tests, there the absolute best random LVL mobs to spawn too, or still have some sort of relationship? I just wanted to install, but again don't want to experience zhopny pain killing 999 mobs+ LVL.

a
alasl 03.05.20

Gennady Fedorov
I know it's late, but here's the command to know the current level
player.getav experience