3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nait123321 03.05.20 07:38 pm

How to lower the level of the character? (Fallout 4)

Hello, please tell me how to lower the level of your character(using cheats), Player.setlevel only allows you to raise, and player.leveldown is also not working.
23 Comments
Sort by:
a
alasl 03.05.20

the General checked himself not only with eng and cheat with artmoney.
what to do
step 1 to reset your experience for this console
player.getav experience
then pop up a message like GetActorValue..... with the number X at the end(what is your tech experience
Step 2.
then lower experience team
player.modav experience-X (you can also use this same command to increase the experience if missed, simply removing the - in front of X)
check the experience of using player.getav experience .
Step 3.
If the experience is 0, then enter the level value in Artmoney(Cheat eng). The program will find a cloud of values(good game takes a lot of space in memory).the higher the level, the fewer values will(which will have a positive impact on the search speed, so don't start searching for a level 1 or 3)
{in ArtMoney it is necessary to move the first value in menu seek,the other to weed out.In Cheat Engin need the first value inserted in the first scan, the other to screen out}//I wrote for those who did not use neither the one nor the other
Step 4.
The so-called winnowing. You should repeat the previous steps, increasing your level and paste it in the program changed the values of the level.And when there will be somewhere 4 pieces of values, change them to the desired level.end
And tips at the end.
Since the scans in total were data is 4 bytes and 8 bytes, only they have to look for.
I was always 4 values at the end, but this is dependent on patches of the game. checked for patch 1.6.9 but also on previous versions .
So I did all this with an open inventory(pepboys).XS does something from this.
If you are downloading something(a game or something the download starts), the values can perezapisi will have to search again.

Because my method (described above) is deprecated , I removed it.

a
alasl 03.05.20

ArrO
mobs look to change your level during the transition between locations. For example on the Heath you were 120 and dropped to 40th. For all the cha will have 120 until you come to another location(with downloading).The simplest is to use a swift transfer.About the addon, don't know about the regular version.
In some places, mobs will always be low as long as you do not kill them(so for example if you went for a walk in the beginning and did not came home there will be all the same pervourovnevy cockroaches)

2KotoSa 03.05.20

alasl
No longer works