3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexsei5235 03.05.20 07:46 pm

Everything seems to be there for the game but! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

And you never thought,I'd like to take,and build a house with his own hands,to build palisadnik,put flower beds to dig pogrib,storage sadaba,or wine,and maybe jam,I think this is a significant disadvantage,I would like that someone engaged in the promotion of such a mod (((( This would be the first and TOP mod!
27 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 03.05.20

Alexsei5235
I want to put the construction of Rasta\фаллаута4\of maynkampf

s
st029 03.05.20

I was thinking about all this. But then I remembered that I live in the city, and finally I have no money...

Y
Yczh-Kazym 03.05.20

What Fallout 4 is bad? Except that you can not dig a cellar...

A
Alexsei5235 03.05.20

Rakszas
Don't know these games,probably because is not in play,only play in STALKER and Skyrim well and sometimes on the network in CS GO all

A
Alexsei5235 03.05.20

I would like such a mod,but aren't you curious to crafted your house at its discretion I understand those who for this reason,hands for this) Those m whom it is not necessary,past)

d
djon2486 03.05.20

Go to the country and to play there in Realpolitik!

u
urban.kalabanovich 03.05.20

And the hell of it? This is how Zadar... sorry, izlasit the whole sky to this fashion to covet? Skyrim with guns, as described above, this good enough, however only craft there is, the rest forgot to bring.

A
Alexsei5235 03.05.20

urban.kalabanovich
And the hell on earth of fashion ))Why would you)) This is also modeling is necessary ))I do not zadrot BL,if I were them,I would fashion myself,I wonder,and I rush in the house to build wrote above isn't what you thought you Need a mod to build something himself,and not mods to pump already built..as I understand it,there seems to me little,then buzz you in those that have,and it would be such mod probably would have enjoyed here are many what to write))

N
NightHawkreal 03.05.20

Play in Minecraft.

u
urban.kalabanovich 03.05.20

No, I sure did not enjoy it, was, I remember, dopolnena to Skye about the construction, children and other crap, but you, apparently, about her know about something similar in the mod and not heard.

A
Alexsei5235 03.05.20

NightHawkreal
Seriously ?)) God think he is ?I'll decide where to be and what can I say,this isn't up to!

A
Alexsei5235 03.05.20

urban.kalabanovich
Okay,and I didn't ask to write those who don't,you are satisfied with everything,the cake,but it would complement breathed in SK's life) Probably very few people notice that You, too, what is needed,the question,and I should not be what is right for the UK ?)) Okay,let's not talk about it )

A
Alexsei5235 03.05.20

Why all send Minecraft hah )) after you,and it is unlikely XD

A
Alexsei5235 03.05.20

st029
You live in the city,but not in the village,the difference is quite different..

A
Alexsei5235 03.05.20

Thank you for being active XD

D
DirtyLol 03.05.20

Alexsei5235
in the trail. scrolls 100% will be delivered. want identity of such Labuda. and finally stupid to enhancements agrisa (not you). after all, Skye sandbox 70%, 30% plot. well, if she's such a sandbox why not start the construction? Against a good quests have nothing against that.

R
RikoChiko 03.05.20

hearthfire is still there. And there are certain fashion to it.

R
Revan Reborn 03.05.20

IMHO, to build a house there DLC.

N
NightHawkreal 03.05.20

Yeah, the pattern.

F
Fokus 03.05.20

Alexsei5235
Yeah even to dig a well, to do upholstery, paint grinder to work neatly for all to froth, put the fence, pull the mesh along the fence to lay out the gravel, make a gate, handle, lock, simultaneously dripping repellents. TS go mom and dad at the cottage this help! I have half a year of giving myself the house was done, still in the game is not enough to do it.