3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexsei5235 03.05.20 07:46 pm

Everything seems to be there for the game but! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

And you never thought,I'd like to take,and build a house with his own hands,to build palisadnik,put flower beds to dig pogrib,storage sadaba,or wine,and maybe jam,I think this is a significant disadvantage,I would like that someone engaged in the promotion of such a mod (((( This would be the first and TOP mod!
27 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vorobenok 03.05.20

Alexsei5235 wrote:
I'd like to take,and build a house with his own hands
There are a couple mods with the elements(!) what You want...for You-decide for yourself ;)
http://tesall.ru/files/file/8186-pomeste-quot-morskom-quot/
http://tesall.ru/files/file/8654-malenkaya-ferma/

Z
ZeonMatrix 03.05.20

Alexsei5235
For me it is quite enough of building and equipping the two estates and their surroundings - the lakes and Vindstad. A large part of the gallery near the estates. Storage rooms for stay, all his, only TV is not enough...
Spoiler

g
grothex 03.05.20

ZeonMatrix
and the third house? ;) Earl Morfala gives)

A
Alexsei5235 03.05.20

Focus
Your right,I can not download this mod if it is difficult giving had I the bath was built,the house of wings,more for you for the summer job,he came here to Express their problems ?We are not interested!

_
_AsHKoR_ 03.05.20

Well...you can tell on me to the usual Skyrim enough,and if you want to dilute it use hearthfire.I have enough

Z
ZeonMatrix 03.05.20

grothex
Ah, Yes, the house of the Warm winds forgot! It transit and small, it is all of our fun Campania will not fit.
Total: the House of the warm winds, the land under the estate Lake (Market) and Vindstad (Mortal) + all sold houses and castles. But by building and attaching the hands to the equipment of the estates and the surrounding area, affections is his own!
The Palace in Solitude is just gorgeous, Suite, the Underground bathhouse, not worse... but not work...
For two years the priorities lined up in the trail. order: the construction of the estates Lake, Vindstad, quests, buying all the houses, associated photography, less staged.
Photochristmas estate Lake

The Estate Vindstad

Fishing

Ps. Something laid out for the contest screenshots to GM and to the theme of 10 best houses in this forum.

Z
ZeonMatrix 03.05.20

Accidentally found out via Alternative start that you can buy land for the estate from the Earl Danstara - Helleren hall. The place is not the most attractive hall is visible from the tower Mark
Spoiler
But a real breakthrough in the subject of the estates received by installing the mod estate Lake. It does not affect buildings that have to build GG and expands the territory of the whole of the estate, add a fence, pool, fun stream with a bridge and procheee. The estate really becoming such! Class!
Spoiler