3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
playg90 08.10.19 08:50 pm

Don't you think that the forum is PG die?

A few people became. The last topic in the feed 16:50. Ie 2 hours ago. What is this? Where did everyone go? IN DISCORD? There all gone?
42 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 08.10.19

Depends on the number of good games.

J
J. Marston 08.10.19

Forums basically already dead.

p
pekabir 08.10.19

rest in piss

Z
Zh1VaGo 08.10.19

While there are pupils and inadequate, the PG forums will not die.

j
jax baron 08.10.19

Because litsushnikov all dead, well policy of lemon and modders

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 08.10.19

you need not to go into politics, then it is not banned
To spoilerville

k
kenny undead 08.10.19

Follower Perelman
Just this month,soon session, or madness at work here and no time users

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.10.19

kot942010 wrote:
8 akkov 2 months banned
Lol. When Renate bots get banned here by the hundreds every week ^_^

C
Cvoxalury 08.10.19

Yes, he was five years of age die. First went in Vkontakte, then in simforum, now in discord and so on. Well then it will not be millions of viewers active every day.
Like as it was, and is.
I became much less active, but not notice much deadness.
The focus shifts when the old forums fade, and new ones are not always filled because people do not go to the first person on these forums, usually. But nonetheless.

This is about PG gaming or single player for almost 10 years, saying that dies, same with PG.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 08.10.19

Do not you think, we're all gonna die© )

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 08.10.19

playg90
Moderation has become harder,not trolling really,not to have fun.PG – well it's not just news and discussion and debate, and fun.

M
MesyacMay 08.10.19

J. Marston
J. Marston wrote:
Forums basically already dead.
it is, in almost all the sites I visit, disappeared talk/fludilki, conversations on abstract topics of interest disappeared even sections of personal photos with which users have shared (not SOC.network, there really is every man for himself).

Yes, because an extra headache to administrators and to the holders of the site do not need, now, for any word can article, especially about politics and power. Therefore the demolition of the topic.
It is not the administration of the poor - it is that time :) they why the need to answer for this verbiage? and you can be punished severely.

It is a pity that it became impossible to joke. snitches are divorced - Mama do not cry! any word cling knock on users, the knock on Nicki, looking you in the social.networks., the knock on the holders, the administrators and owners of the resources themselves and knock :)...

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 08.10.19

He kagbe not even able to pull the bones.

R
RussianQuaker 08.10.19

Cvoxalury wrote:
Yes, he was five years of age die. First went in Vkontakte, then in simforum, now in discord
As is che, stupid chat? So it's still early forums were, if I'm not mistaken.

---

Let's see what would happen next. I think before there was the euphoria of what is generally available is: Internet with its forums, etc. it would be Interesting to poke, to use. The Internet in General recently appeared in principle.

But now the euphoria is gone, forum communication was on the decline. But I don't think will fall further. Likely to remain approximately at the same level, the availability of forums and the Internet will be perceived as one of the many existing phenomena.

It's like 10 years ago in the bus all the phones poked at the buttons. How did smartphones, again poking began. Now try note such in public transport.......... Although, given what I do on public transport, I may not notice these telephone operators :)))))))

M
Mayamenstate 08.10.19

RussianQuaker
RussianQuaker wrote:
It's like 10 years ago in the bus all the phones poked at the buttons. How did smartphones, again poking began. Now try note such in public transport.......... Although, given what I do on public transport, I may not notice these telephone operators :)))))))
Che's wrong with that? Go into the bus, tram, trolley bus, come to one tough broad and slightly back behind her. And look at her reaction. If she leaves then I do not want to, but if it remains, it means that he wants. Look at our correspondence with the Baltic companion - a proof of the contrary: everything that is not forbidden is allowed.
And you did not break anything. But Russian prison in his cap, approached her and seeing that she left the scene, again to her right, she leaves again and he comes to her, she comes out of the transport, he for her, like a limpet to her ass sticks. I say that the prison in the cap as the Chinese in the Chinese market, so gently...
What about you? You just asked a body language, whether she wants it or not? And if she's gone - so I said no. Okay, then. Where is the violation? You that you can not ask? And this local in the cap can it even be rape?

D
DemonXL1080 08.10.19

Ow...the author again raised the issue and dumped, as it usually happens on the PG...

R
RussianQuaker 08.10.19

DemonXL1080
You don't want to create duplicates instead of the existing one?
If you have something to say on the subject, it is easier to do it directly here than to create a new topic about the same thing.

e
el cucuy 08.10.19

Each topic removes csny the moderator bans not for that, so the forum does not make sense to communicate to conduct discussions, if any shit moderator cleans ,I was banned here has created a new account

_
___Ghost___ 08.10.19

And thank God less nonsense you will have to read from very smart persons.

_
___Ghost___ 08.10.19

Hello
Well, if one of you decided to take the initiative and in his reply managed to throw me then I suspect you belong to those about whom I wrote)