3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iMelnikoff92 11.10.19 10:25 pm

Discussion of optimization (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Odd as it is sad all the relevant computer even at a very high drops below 60 in FullHD, about ultra and the best preset just do not say anything, yubiki in your style..to the word watch dogs 2 and the last part Tom Clancy, too, do not give stable 60 fps even though the iron already replaced a couple of generations
67 Comments
Sort by:
i
iMelnikoff92 11.10.19

How do you mean? Lowest graphics settings, the room, 50-55 fps)))

Spoiler

D
Dogmit 11.10.19

iMelnikoff92
It is strange that in the screenshot vidyaha not loaded 99. percent

S
Steve Taller 11.10.19

iMelnikoff92 wrote:
How do you mean? Lowest graphics settings, the room, 50-55 fps)))
well you're not I bought two red rocket X for 15,000 bucks, now don't be surprised)))))

i
iMelnikoff92 11.10.19

Dogma
Everything is strange, the stone would also like the narrow neck should not be ... and monitoring shows that is not loaded with neither the percent nor the map

i
iMelnikoff92 11.10.19

Steve Taller
Yes, I would like immediately realized that this guy is stoned dinosaur, I think you need a collective complaint on him to throw for advertising and spam))

A
Abarmot90 11.10.19

iMelnikoff92
Under your percents it is necessary to take 2080Ti

i
iMelnikoff92 11.10.19

Abarmot90
Me until the toad presses 80 oblique for the card to give

Z
Zox-Zox 11.10.19

Steve Taller
Card cost me a half pieces of green. This super low price. As soon as they came out - was worth five times as much. So I'm very very lucky. When you put Rockets and 1080, then you will understand what it means awesome performance. But there is a problem. A volcano in any resolution 10-15 fps. The benefit of these games Vulcanesti little. And among them, one good only. This Is Doom. As for msi afterburner, I've already written about it that are Bandicoot. That the first does not work with rockets. And I don't care. I'm not suggesting the farm on the screen as you have. One indicator is enough for me, and not hundreds of unnecessary nonsense. Now I think to take two rocket. But a good motherboard can't for them to find.

S
Steve Taller 11.10.19

iMelnikoff92 wrote:
Me until the toad presses 80 oblique for the card to give
makes no sense, next year will be a new card, at the very 1080ти and to 3080ти I'm sure it'll crash, and there is then take 3080ти and will it be played before the release of 5080ти, tops can be through generation to buy

Z
Zox-Zox 11.10.19

iMelnikoff92
First, take the rocket. Don't be surprised why you have such terrible performance now. Watch my VIDOS I have off the top Rekun.
Here's what a Rocket!!!

Z
Zox-Zox 11.10.19

Steve Taller
Your 3080ti without Rockets will not help. As 1080ti. At every step, whine, why such a low performance.

S
Steve Taller 11.10.19

Zox-Zox wrote:
When you put Rockets and 1080, then you will understand what it means awesome performance.
1080 is poor stuff already does. Aren't you tired of talking nonsense about the rockets-Smokey? not all are really fools to believe in such nonsense

Zox-Zox wrote:
A volcano in any resolution 10-15 fps. The benefit of these games Vulcanesti little. And among them, one good only. This Is Doom.
And Doom 2019, Rage 2, Wolfenstein and you never know what good will come of it yet. Here are just wondering how your rockets understand that the game is on the volcano and go to minus?)))

Zox-Zox wrote:
As for msi afterburner, I've already written about it that are Bandicoot. That the first does not work with rockets.
MSI AB even the most ancient works with any iron, but you like that clown with Keplerian Titans-Z it doesn't work, but bandika directly optimized for the rocket))) well do not drive, and.

Zox-Zox wrote:
Now I think to take two rocket. But a good motherboard can't for them to find.
Why 2 why not 4? if you have 6 rockets you can sit on my 1080 15 years)))

Zox-Zox wrote:
I'm not suggesting the farm on the screen as you have. One indicator is enough for me, and not hundreds of unnecessary nonsense.
it's all because you're trying to sell people stuff some, so I just do not understand why??? Or you just liked the name of these rockets??? Well, nonsense is just unreal and why for them the Linux firewood if they and under Windows can work normally, but the firewood Linux under Windows is generally a fire))))

S
Steve Taller 11.10.19

Zox-Zox wrote:
Watch my VIDOS I have off the top Rekun.
Here's what a Rocket!!!
just something they have you in gridfile and control could not, how can they for years is enough then???)) well, what Control they replaced the RT kernel is generally tin))) Way to control you are asleep, you have to actively DLCS, which means you have a 20 map series and presumably 2080 probably not ti. Maybe you have two of them at all. Tell me that rockets could DLCs activate when that came before Huang this came))) in Short here is your all a lie was revealed, but the answer why are you doing this??? You someone to pay for it???

Zox-Zox wrote:
Your 3080ti without Rockets will not help.
And Huang and Lisa know that their maps without rocket shit?)))

Z
Zox-Zox 11.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
1080 is poor stuff already does. Aren't you tired of talking nonsense about the rockets-Smokey? not all are really fools to believe in such nonsense
Maybe for you poor. But for me the map is great.
Steve Taller wrote:
And Doom 2019, Rage 2, Wolfenstein and you never know what good will come of it yet. Here are just wondering how your rockets understand that the game is on the volcano and go to minus?)))
If the polls are to leave the game on a Volcano - then move on to something more productive. But so far that doesn't exist, that would outdo super Rockets.
Steve Taller wrote:
MSI AB even the most ancient works with any iron
And not only MSI, and even Aida and similar apps. Tomorrow I will try to alter the Rocket on the second BIOS Maybe that will work.
Steve Taller wrote:
Why 2 why not 4? if you have 6 rockets you can sit on my 1080 15 years)))
If I find a good motherboard, then 10 years is definitely enough easily.
Steve Taller wrote:
it's all because you're trying to sell people stuff some, so I just do not understand why??? Or you just liked the name of these rockets??? Well, nonsense is just unreal and why for them the Linux firewood if they and under Windows can work normally, but the firewood Linux under Windows is generally a fire))))
I have written the instructions for Linux. As initially no drivers under Windows, so I had to do dances with a tambourine. But I did it. And it's worth it. It was not my idea, I suggested.
Steve Taller wrote:
just something they have you in gridfile and control could not, how can they for years is enough then???)) well, what Control they replaced the RT kernel is generally tin)))
Recently check Metro's rays with them. I think it will. Although I'm not sure. In Gridfile happened with the rays. So check and new Metro.

Z
Zox-Zox 11.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
And Huang and Lisa know that their maps without rocket shit?)))
Depends on what kind of resolution. On what graphics settings and what game.
Without Rockets, I wouldn't have bought mega tops, as there is very little use, if we talk about the same 3080ti

Z
Zox-Zox 11.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
By the way the control you are asleep, you have to actively DLCS, which means you have a 20 map series
Really??? The truth is that it)))) And you didn't know that dlss can be used with 980ti???? And even without a Rocket. If you knew how to alter some BIOS and change the structure of the drivers in the registry, then it would be nonsense not carried

S
Steve Taller 11.10.19

Zox-Zox wrote:
Maybe for you poor. But for me the map is great.
she was not even perfect when they came out, because even in 2016, the year in 4K me hard or don't play at all, even in 1440p it struggled to play

Zox-Zox wrote:
If the polls are to leave the game on a Volcano - then move on to something more productive. But so far that doesn't exist, that would outdo super Rockets.
how much and who pays you for every such nonsense???

Zox-Zox wrote:
I have written the instructions for Linux. As initially no drivers under Windows, so I had to do dances with a tambourine. But I did it. And it's worth it. It was not my idea, I suggested.
this could not be just in principle, because to release the card to decode VIDOS 7000 have.e. without the support of Windows as most popular OS is stupid is tantamount to not sell it at all, so that not a star

Zox-Zox wrote:
Recently check Metro's rays with them. I think it will. Although I'm not sure. In Gridfile happened with the rays. So check and new Metro.
in gridfile no rays))

Zox-Zox wrote:
Really??? The truth is that it)))) And you didn't know that dlss can be used with 980ti???? And even without a Rocket. If you knew how to alter some BIOS and change the structure of the drivers in the registry, then it would be nonsense not carried
I realized you're the same person who here talk shit about their two Titan-Z, then I caught you at last correspondence, you even nick has changed, but our correspondence with you survived, you were then two гтх1080 that reason, you were given for two Titan-Z. you Have a new aggravation??? A relapse or something???

Z
Zox-Zox 11.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
she was not even perfect when they came out, because even in 2016, the year in 4K me hard or don't play at all, even in 1440p it struggled to play
As I understand, is rotated at 4k??? Or maybe just will take 8k Monique, or 3080ti without Rockets won't pull?)))) 1080 and without Rocket everything and everyone pulls in the same 1440
Steve Taller wrote:
how much and who pays you for every such nonsense???
How much to pay for what you have so far there is no mind, so to check, and to bear every time the same nonsense???

Steve Taller wrote:
this could not be just in principle, because to release the card to decode VIDOS 7000 have.e. without the support of Windows as most popular OS is stupid is tantamount to not sell it at all, so that not a star
I did it basically in seven and all turned out as I think its the best Windows. I don't know what you got in the top ten does not work, it's your problem.

Steve Taller wrote:
in gridfile no rays))
Maybe you're not there, but I have reflections and shadows and lighting clearly about yourself let me know as RTX

Steve Taller wrote:
I realized you're the same person who here talk shit about their two Titan-Z, then I caught you at last correspondence, you even nick has changed, but our correspondence with you survived, you were then two гтх1080 that reason, you were given for two Titan-Z. you Have a new aggravation??? A relapse or something???
Don't know what you figured out and nepridumal, but I never had your Titans. And dual card SLI, not counting the Rocket. Now I have a gtx 1080 and two rocket. There will be two more, I'll let you know. You need therapy sir)

S
Steve Taller 11.10.19

Zox-Zox
Stop talking nonsense

Z
Zox-Zox 11.10.19

Steve Taller
It probably applies to you!