3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iMelnikoff92 11.10.19 10:25 pm

Discussion of optimization (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Odd as it is sad all the relevant computer even at a very high drops below 60 in FullHD, about ultra and the best preset just do not say anything, yubiki in your style..to the word watch dogs 2 and the last part Tom Clancy, too, do not give stable 60 fps even though the iron already replaced a couple of generations
67 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 11.10.19

Th here to discuss the optimization of the game on three-minus ,by far , are waiting for patches and so on .Patch the first day spoke pendosovsky sites in the weekend was supposed to go but never went ,is there any information about this?

E
EnFoRKeR 11.10.19

Sanek1971
Patch the first day was still included in the preload(on pc), but on the consoles was released simultaneously with the release and weighed in at about 10 gigs. Next patch should be out October 15. All information from sites yubisoft.
Спойлерhttps://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/6Y4BMk52yAU8nVexZyNh45/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-breakpoint-launch-intel
https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2135484-Tom-Clancy%E2%80%99s-Ghost-Recon-Breakpoint-Known-Issues-Updated-Oct-1-2019

S
Sanek1971 11.10.19

EnFoRKeR
the good news

S
Steve Taller 11.10.19

Sanek1971

So let finished, fill with content, then the discount can be taken

i
iMelnikoff92 11.10.19

Steve Taller
And I a free subscription yuzal and forgot to unsubscribe..took off his shirt, will have to play))

S
Sanek1971 11.10.19

The stupidity of the AI all the same, corrected release version patch, yesterday the special was watched, there is an improvement all the same, although I would like even better. Some tactics are still there. So there are two brow at the checkpoint (not the next), I'm with sniper on the hill. Beat one, the second notice, immediately zashkerilsya and started to call somewhere)), further, the help comes from the depths of the base, through the open gate does not run (I expect), entrenched behind a fence and then I noticed where they found a hole and climbed off the edge of the base on both sides. That's where the mind ends, the rod right through and I would like to they walked, lay down and shoot from behind cover and so on. The helicopter which flies them for help about anything, even if missiles were fired that is, and you should check more as they are in the narrow openings of the rod or not, at least throw a grenade forward to learned, these are small wishes and how the game would be diversified, I mean the normal written, maybe on high they are smarter??))Still they are blind and fixed to the horns on the wall are not rested and the stake was not be good. In the next patch 15 Oct promised fps dips fixed, the patch will be big, a lot of things.
And cool news who has not heard.
RDR 2 comes out on PC November 5, with the cool pre-order bonuses + the upgrade to ultimate at a discount , if pre-ordered until October 23 in the launcher Rockstar

B
BlackTigerTK 11.10.19

Sanek1971 wrote:
Beat one, the second notice, immediately zashkerilsya and started to call somewhere))
Communicator should be put out first:-)

S
Sanek1971 30.07.20

Today it seems like the patch should be on the PC 5, 4 gb, write physics auto corrected spawn behind you enemies, then did a whole bunch more, look pants what is in the loot has added Gillian think another patch is promised in two weeks for the number 1.03

A
Abarmot90 30.07.20

Sanek1971
Well, got it? There is a noticeable IMPROVEMENT???

i
imitator26 30.07.20

Little system of my PC
Spoilerwarning system - Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
Monitor: Samsung C27F591
CPU: HexaCore Intel Core i7-8700, 4300 MHz (43 x 100)
Motherboard - MSI B360M Pro-VDH
System memory - 16326 MB (DDR4 SDRAM) Kingston HyperX KHX2666C16/8G
Video card - Asus GTX 1060 6GB
SSD KINGSTON SV300S37A120G (120 GB, SATA-III)
HDD 1000 GB wd
Game settings optimized via GeForce Experience
Spoiler

The fps in the game 80-70 medium and does not fall below 60. I understand that Experience lower some settings, but apparently so probably the right time, the card pulls more. To play comfortably and pleasantly, and that's all I have.
Spoiler

S
Sanek1971 30.07.20

Abarmot90
Came out, for me it is better, in the hub of the brake is lost, the physical machines better now (although I did not go), is that noticeable, and a bunch of fixes invisible on the description if judged Yes, the enemy now is not back to spawn and vaguely enough,you can prepare for like, the patch notes can be read on the website. Motorcycles do not have time to check out only, they do what horror was, now XS.

i
iMelnikoff92 30.07.20

Abarmot90
Came then came out, but in terms of optimization of any changes, such as subsidence fps..sometimes it falls below 60 even on low settings. The system profile.

T
TeT9xMoT9 30.07.20

iMelnikoff92
well, a little pull, not much but still, it's unfortunate matchedline

A
Allorn 30.07.20

Here the GeForce card 1070. The settings in GeForce Experience can work incorrectly. For example, do not give the opportunity to change the resolution in game interface. Therefore, in GeForce Experience forcibly reduced to high (not essential — can be medium), and in the game — on Ultra. Results:
driver 441.87:
Spoiler
driver 441.99:
Spoiler
about the second driver, or rather that it supports Vulkan 1.2, there is a topic on the Playground and
Spoiler

|
|Jet| 30.07.20

Allorn
look at 441.87, too, was micromis to 4 fps

A
Allorn 30.07.20

|Jet|
It was the start of the game :), but, in General, 441.99, it seemed to me, despite the slightly lower FPS, the picture is more interesting. Were rare for quite a long hang (about 0.5-1s), but 441.87 they always led to the departure (perhaps almost always), and 441.99 — while never

|
|Jet| 30.07.20

Allorn
Hang was also, this is a bug of the game as I understand it, because it is present on different drivers and cars. And part fps 441.66 will be more successful

A
Allorn 30.07.20

|Jet|
These drivers are not checked, but I'll try :)

P
Palych Rokov 30.07.20

they added a volcano, not much of a difference noticed in fps, but the graphics in some places stupidly got worse and pixel as in the games of the 90-ies, the video may not be visible, but it's there

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 30.07.20

P. Rock
and said, kind of that volcano even better fps