3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fog666666 04.05.20 06:36 pm

well begun

a massive drain their fucking farms and videochat sensed something was wrong. already in stores throw 1060 3 Gb 20000. and miners are deficiencies trying to merge their 30,000.rzhu can not.
28 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wrackman 04.05.20

Well, the fact of the matter is that the miners of defects, and the assholes who buy cards by the hundreds is not going anywhere.
They only problems will be less but the course will become more stable.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.05.20

fog666666
They were a month ago with a price of 20 000. Only the REAL price is 14000.
trying to merge their 30,000 - browser game, the sucker will not die. Drained not only they, but also decided to earn regular players to warm up on the deficit.
On the basis of which conclusions are made. I don't cover, but topic is empty, the proof is WHERE?
As it started I heard a couple of weeks ago: all covered, Khan... etc.
Farm, collect, and resell at an inflated price, the same with a separate graphics card.

l
legusor 04.05.20

these bilaminar nothing to sell until the secondary market prices on the cards will not drop below what they were in retail before this pyramid. PECs 1060 with 3 gigs will start to buy only 10-11 pieces, and 1060 with 6GB and there are all sorts of rx 470\570\80 in price, on average, 15 pieces.

f
fog666666 04.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
not even a week ago the card was not possible just to buy even beschenoe price.everything comes back to normal. well, it's okay even funnier so-called corpuscles for farms.b.......yayayayaya paloschi with 4 screws a bitch to sell for 3000. well damn rush.I apologize for mistakes

f
fog666666 04.05.20

Reiki twisted Carl.just a couple of sticks well same creature

H
Huskarl Krstk 04.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
3GB for less than 200 bucks well worth like.
fog666666
These sheep skeletons crazy grandmother bought instead of pens to collect. So sell now, these woods are useless for the big money.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.05.20

fog666666
Oh, I forgot to add that the shops have a RULE: Dear buyers! Orders through the online store on the graphics card are accepted with no more than 1-term pieces in one order. We apologize for any inconvenience.
They simply began to sell 1 none to hand. And 3 gigs vidyuhi nafig is not necessary, and have seen them before in stock. Why did they make them.
You can simply reduce to the fact that already bought everything you can.
Anyway, let's hope that it will end. Waiting in silence.
----
Huskarl Krstc
3GB for less than 200 bucks well worth like. - no. It's cheaper than the gtx 1060на 6 GB only 3 thousands. that cost 16500 (so 3 GB somewhere cost 13500). The last date you place your order of buying, I wanted to knock out from MSI 6Gb, its price was 18000. The price of a 3 GB video card was 16200.
Spoiler
I think You are confusing the gtx 1050 TI (1050 cost 9000 somewhere, 1050 TI slightly more than 10,000).

H
Huskarl Krstk 04.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
Oh I remember the CU of the monitor, and there for more than 14 was 6 GB

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
Perhaps some point was. Depends from whom to buy. Here on KFA was cheaper, more well-known brand Giga and msi are more EXPENSIVE - I remember around 16 years. At the last moment, so cost KFA (means previously it could take 14 eyes).

t
technopank 04.05.20

fog666666
Sell this shit because it's inefficient, otherwise I would have sold it at all? No, of course. As well as selling mining farms is already useless purchase for those who sell benefit 10 times more than those who buy. In short it is like the situation before the new year, people bought equipment, machines, and other stuff and now it's all on Craigslist and put that shit nowhere. Here it is the Russian routine, it would be beneficial to all would be silent in a rag and if any word or blurted out the secret which gave out quickly in the alley was scored.

Annoying savagery of our population and its illiteracy in many aspects and things.
Those who stood at the origins of mining now have a basic Kush, because they are all best absorbed.

R
Razox 04.05.20

technopank
Those who stood at the origins of mining now have a basic Kush, because they are all best absorbed.
What's the best? The fact that they screwed up when I sold bitcoin at$ 50 apiece, and now it can be over 2500 to sell? Those who have not sold the Navara, but there are probably 2-3 people in the whole planet. No need to carry nonsense.
Mining mega best was not busy. But mega benefits at all no where, except in Lotorev win or betting, but it's not even funny.
In any case, it's better than epasit at the factory for 10K. Here these 10K a month will give two pieces 1060 6g. So at the expense of profitability, everything is very relative, for the poor people is beneficial, for the rich of course not. Here I am a month pomini, one 1060 6g, nominal the floor of his monthly RFP. Where there is not a benefit for me, is not clear. Went to take a couple 1050. (two 1050 give about 300 salts as one 1060 6g, the current price is 19K vs 28-30K.)

L
Lexx77 04.05.20

The situation with mining is ambiguous, because of the limited number of currency computing is gradually becoming more complicated. So you need to either have a supercomputer or located in the beginning of the process, or both.

R
Razox 04.05.20

Lexx77
Just to replenish power, and change the card to a more modern. As in any business there are costs, opening a café, you don't think that you will only pay SN workers (aka electricity), and get 100% profit always? I don't think.

L
Lexx77 04.05.20

Razox
Computation complexity is linear and the accrual currency for it is not, it turns out that a month, two, three, something will happen, and then iron to increase power...

R
Razox 04.05.20

Lexx77
Typically, the rate is increasing together with difficulty. If not growing, then Yes, the trouble. Well, here it is, think for yourself, decide for yourself. Have the risks to go or not.

L
Lexx77 04.05.20

Razox
Well, that and count on your example, ditching 2 pieces 1060, will receive 20-30 Tr and that there is increase? One 1060 buy?

t
technopank 04.05.20

Razox
The more people who want to earn by mining the harder it is to make it, no not because of the fact that the calculations every minute more difficult, and with the expectation that everyone wants to get their share and it is stronger than crushed, crushed until a would derive only a small benefit, but the benefit is that the farm which earned income is not needed and it should sell. That is, this purchase enriches the seller, and impoverishes buying.
And Yes by the way what is the meaning of work half a year (very conditionally averaged) to buy the 1060 and then mine them, there will have almost as much time if not more to recoup these funds, well, if they were not allocated to more pressing issues in life because of their car and cart are always.

L
Lexx77 04.05.20

Razox
And that's just on the hardware, and about the course you're reminded of another, the price of some too, can cobaleda)))

R
Razox 04.05.20

Lexx77
I just look at it not today, tomorrow, and turn around at the past and see that such a disaster since the beginning of the hapa mining attack 2011, but people are still bottom and not blowing in his beard. If it really would be at a loss, that would not who were not engaged.
And the cases of the ditching of Pascal from mining now on the verge of myths, 1 to 100 000 000. The word 25% of the price she has already paid for though I took her course for games. That is, even with falling profitability for the new year I bring back the money spent on it and it will still be me and will be the norm to work. It's summer, and hot, 55 degrees, in games usually 65-75. If seriously, then everything will work like clockwork.
technopank
And Yes by the way what is the meaning of work half a year (very conditionally averaged) to buy then 1060
Well I have collected for 3 months, one figure was drying, the diet was, so the hawk did not waste money a lot. And other expenses special, go like a bum, you live in.XD

L
Lexx77 04.05.20

Razox
Well, here's to a new year accomplish your goal paid off or not.