3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sangen 11.10.19 10:35 pm

Motherboard ASRock Pro4 B450

Hi all tell me PLIS I bought a Motherboard ASRock Pro4 B450 and Kingston HyperX FURY Red Series [HX432C18FR2K2/16] 16GB PERC R5 3600. 3 hours suffered could not download PC, from slots A1 and B1 does not start turn the valves 20 seconds rebooting and also, I put 2 and 2 now. The BIOS saw the memory which is at 3200 frequency A2, and B2 2933 why, straps set of 2 PCs sold. Maybe something in the BIOS need to configure? So it is in principle not critical but why not work with slots 1 and 3 ? I will be glad someone help or explain, I simply do not rummage in these matters. The first time such a thing on AM 3+ had no problems at all just set and forget. Yes the BIOS 3.60 out of the box already flashed. Thank you.
4 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 11.10.19

this can not be, to each memory slot independently worked on its frequency. it is a fact. if you BIOS shows, then it's bullshit.
why slots do not work for 1.3? see the description of the motherboard on the office. website, from there download and read the manual, because there, there it is written.
look what writes AIDA64 (motherboard - SPD) and cpu-z (memory).
in General, you and your iron is okay, but this is not accurate.

R
Ryazancev 11.10.19

sangen
How many times have wrote.
If too lazy to read the manual, do not meddle in the Assembly of PCs. Then it's not your and trust the selection and Assembly of components professional.

L
Luka_Gennadevich 11.10.19

sangen
If you do not go into the details, the layout is such that the alarm is closer to the CPU is in slots A2 and B2. Installing memory is recommended according to the manual the Board in the slots A2-B2 and is on all AM4. Only these slots will be able to achieve higher frequencies of RAM.
This dual-channel mode, and different frequencies there can not be.
You can open CPUID CPU-Z and under Memory (memory) to assess the frequency and mode of the memory. Above all also confirmed.

s
sangen 11.10.19

Thank you all.