3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yastrebov. 04.05.20 06:51 pm

Crashes every 15 minutes (Fallout 4)

Guys, help. Played for 3 months, everything was fine. Then after a break started having problems - the game crashes. Put different Repack, re-installed Windows 2 times, every possible driver. In the end the game crashes consistently every 15 minutes. Help with solving problems!!!
156 Comments
Sort by:
i
iliyaback 04.05.20

It just crashes to desktop or is accompanied by something else?

R
Rottan 04.05.20

yastrebov.
Harki a PC in the Studio.

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

yastrebov.
Start a new game if to fly will not , so your iron does not pull open during the game locations because in the open world , the more open locations , the greater the load on the iron , the save file is also growing in volume and at low iron can be a situation that you complete the game it will not be possible due to lack of resources ( crashes almost immediately after loading the save game or endless loading ) .

y
yastrebov. 04.05.20

iliyaback the red screen with the reboot, it just crashes

y
yastrebov. 04.05.20

Rottan
Intel Core i5 7400
1060 6GB Nvidia Geforce GTX
16 gigabytes operatives

nestrbob
Think?

i
iliyaback 04.05.20

yastrebov.
That red screen is a little alarming. I sin on a card, and more precisely on the driver, but since you re-installed, then possible problem with the graphics card. Try to play some cool game, where there is a big load on the graphics card. If just to come and hang out, then it's probably a problem with the card. The same garbage was crashing in games. Had to change to none.

y
yastrebov. 04.05.20

iliyaback
The point is that prior to this all worked smoothly... maybe some incompatibility of pojavilas after updating the drivers? And about the video card you mean graphics card defective? Because the idea is 1060 should pull this no problem!..

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

yastrebov.
Take screenshots of departure or video record , it will be clearer

D
Dolgovya3yy 04.05.20

yastrebov.
Try to delete the extra saves! Sometimes they swell to several gigabytes, and if you changed the name of HS in the process-is a second level saves.Helped me.

y
yastrebov. 04.05.20

shieldandsword
Tried, does not help

nestrbob
Or just throws on the desktop, or red screen with reboot and they say error in some file. The last time dxgmms2.sys

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

yastrebov.
Shake your hardware .
http://www.solvusoft.com/ru/files/bsod-%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD/sys/windows/microsoft-corporation/windows-10-operating-system/dxgmms2-sys/

y
yastrebov. 04.05.20

nestrbob
All is already tried, 3 days in agony

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

yastrebov.
Roll the wood to a boxed version with a disc which was given to the map .

y
yastrebov. 04.05.20

nestrbob also did

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

yastrebov.
You new game started ? What is the situation with other similar games ? Fixed in one game the reason will not reveal . If the other games will also be departures , the only reason hardware or OS settings . Run MSI Afterburner with the monitoring of all parameters , there may be something we'll see .

R
Rottan 04.05.20

Scan OS Dr.Web CureIt and ESET Online Scanner (only disk, it is necessary to check that the scan is not moved to other disks).

z
zidant 04.05.20

1; turn off Anti-virus software ( the Games in exception for the antivirus,even for the standard Windows)
2 : there Are curves driver
3: the Problem in the hardware, even if time passed, marriage can get out, (not likely)
4: Version of Windows...If Yes, something below 10, there are different unclear details.

z
zidant 04.05.20

5: curve Repak

z
zidant 04.05.20

After you disable (or add to exception), antivirus, game reinstall is NECESSARY, because it could have chopped down the files you need. (tablet perfectly normal view not available).

z
zidant 04.05.20

And by the way, at the expense of pills from her, too much depends CODEX - works stable