3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_DooM_ 04.05.20 06:52 pm

Technical problems (Borderlands 2)

Actually there discuss the technical part of the game, and in particular problems with her
58 Comments
Sort by:
A
AMRubin 04.05.20

After updating the international version(Mechromancer), on some machines had problems with font display( rectangles instead of letters, for example the names of the skins for the characters). The game installed without the crack , windows7 max.

_
_DooM_ 04.05.20

Well, conservation means was a Russian version of the game.

t
trustedSunbro 04.05.20

AMRubin
So too mess had to endure :(

M
Max Fry 04.05.20

Have someone stand Assembly of Fig Lindos :3

The English version

Russian version

So. Maybe it is not excluded, I stand Chudo-Yudo updates on Windows, this stuff corrective. For starters, update the Framework, but we'll see.

Well, there is a variant with a left-hand Assembly Windows. Assembly = heap-heap-heap of trouble. Any. But if that and the fumbled settings in the registry and config. Yes. If not too lazy, of course.

A
AMRubin 04.05.20

I have 7, clean. Yesterday on the third computer also fonts got.
And after the launch of the Russian version.

A
AMRubin 04.05.20

1. Find your save here:
X:\Users\...\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\
2. Delete everything except the folder SaveData, and in which lie the save:
X:\Users\...\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\SaveData
3. Library - Right click - Properties - Local files - Verify integrity of game cache. Steam check the file integrity and transfer is damaged.

I HELPED )))))

e
el_kr1t1k 04.05.20

AMRubin
Yes this method really works, BUT! squares necromancer remained, but it needs to fix or will release separately anglofikator on any tracker

V
Vaipen 04.05.20

People pliz help. After installing the 4th update the game has stopped running.

_
_DooM_ 04.05.20

Anton Gorodetsky
If peracca with the crack, it is necessary to remove crack. And if piratka Russian, to remove her altogether.

P
Pomu4 04.05.20

Can't understand that multiplayer is not searched and no one conectica is this normal? Put all sorts of different game modes
PS litsuha

F
F.e.l.i.X. 04.05.20

Black screen meanwhile the struggle for life what to do!!!!!

S
SSStylish 04.05.20

el_kr1t1k
helped me,the font became normal.
AMRubin
thank you. :)

_
_DooM_ 04.05.20

F. e.l.i.X.
the driver can? Directix...

P
Pomu4 04.05.20

So no one knows why not find a multiplayer game?

_
_DooM_ 04.05.20

Pomu4
can version the game to do? and then there have been so many patches came out.

M
Maklline66 04.05.20

How to put the Mechromancer on the Russian version of the game? The network was seen a couple of people, usausa this class.

F
FiN-NARkOzz 04.05.20

After installing the DLC, necromancers and the accompanying patch chipped skills which improve over the counters, chipped all the costumes are up to standard and lost of weapons from Sunday, which is near a piece of iron. Another level of crazy on 0 chipped. Someone faced with this?

d
drag - fire 04.05.20

Maklline66
Buy the Incentive or 1C key ( Yes, steam key now on the ru version is suitable,jamb fixed).

M
Maklline66 04.05.20

Correction, I have a licensed version of the game purchased on steam. The mechromancer just bought. On the English all without problems, but this game just does not see nekromantka.

d
drag - fire 04.05.20

Maklline66
In support of Trims write,they know about this bug,the problem is solved perepechai DLS,after the return of the money from the stim on you wallet.