3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_DooM_ 04.05.20 06:52 pm

Technical problems (Borderlands 2)

Actually there discuss the technical part of the game, and in particular problems with her
58 Comments
Sort by:
C
CrazyIMaD 04.05.20

Guys don't know what to do
Percents - AMD FX-8120
Video card - GeForse GTX 550 Ti
Operatives - 8 gigs
Resolution - 1440h900
Fiziks don't use

But on all settings the fps is spinning okoro 24-30

d
d1ggers 04.05.20

the problem is this crashes when I go to the inventory and clicking it on the icon of the job throws for the report, patch 1.5.0.324. I suspect how is it connected with the total number of completed jobs displayed in the list, because I only have one of my character(which I all passed all additions and game modes), I think I have reached some limitations on the display

S
SpacePredator 04.05.20

Guys how to remove the terrible lag in the Russian version of Borderlands 2 online? And even I can not play with someone, I tried to put anglofikator, the game does not start, close Steam it is not possible to change the language (is Borderlands 2 RU) do we have to download just Borderlands 2? Or how can it fix this problem? As I understand, my license is no DLC for the time forgot about this game.

L
Last Engineer 04.05.20

mesklin guys try

G
Ghost Hunter 04.05.20

Then came one traba. If you use a sniper and when you hover your cursor, then click the right mouse button, the game freezes. What the problem might be?

N
Neorum27 04.05.20

bought another borderlends 2 and periodically fall off from each other
sometimes not fall off but when it proposes the one who came (and the host plays fine)
have a normal iron and a stable Internet, in what may be the problem? who faced such problem help 8)

H
Hammat Gubaydullin 04.05.20

People! help) borderlends 2) I have a pirate) play through tungle) or rather trying in this whole problem( I click the search game then when you choose one of the servers I have a stupid game freezes and after a minute I play( and so with all the servers(( so not fair all play and I'm not((( help!(...

19_mandarin_91 04.05.20

terrible freezes and repeats the sound, regardless of what settings. has anyone faced such a problem? how to fix?
intel dual core e2200 2.2 Hz
2 gb RAM
nvidia 9600 gt
Borderlands 2 RU v1.8.0 Repack by R. G. Revenants
PS with previous updates worked smoothly

k
kos9k.01569 04.05.20

There is a problem with the game, it hangs.After starting and entering the game after a while game hangs tightly. No climbs, no error just hangs tightly and the sound. Reinstallation of fire wood and check the cache did not helped.
Also removed the Configs folder - to no avail. If I litsuha.

Config of a computer:
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo e7500 2.93 GHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 550 ti
4Gb RAM

V
Vanya Aleksandrov 04.05.20

Help , please! I have this problem : I have borderlands 2 bought on steam . When I press play , at first, everything goes well. I reach the search for additional materials. The game immediately hangs and have to shut it down via task Manager.Next comes the message" the game is already running . Help me to understand the problem.

M
Maksim Zhukov 04.05.20

The problem in addition to Hunter's Grotto before going to the boss where you have to enter the password 1-3-4 button not Garet can't enter the password in the end not to go on the boss

P. s I don't have a license but play is related to the stim

L
Loginor 04.05.20

Play with a friend at the pirates through Hamachi, everything was fine, when suddenly he walks - a character he doesn't have, gives basic commando 1st level (when he was a sitosterol 16th level). What the hell is that and how to fix it?

L
LeOff_add 04.05.20

That's the problem, I was on location Three horns and I have the task to navigate to the location of the Wasteland turn. And all download, download, again download. You think, okay, an hour passed, two. No reaction. (Restarted the computer, it just did not do, there is NO way to re-download the game).

M
Mad grandfather 04.05.20

Guys,help pliz.Does not open Borderlands 2.Says that some files are corrupted,Check the cache it says one file failed validation.I downloaded it and the game still does not work.I already re-installed.I don't know what to do

A
Anyanyan 04.05.20

Mad grandfather
antivirus try turning it off

A
Anyanyan 04.05.20

Can anyone help.
In General, there was a problem, the game sometimes freezes, podlagivala and walked harshness (30-70 fps when setting no limit), although computer very good. A little digging in the settings, and after a couple of three peresedov I finally found what the problem was. To solve it, I put Vertical sync and limit to 60 fps, as well as the detailing to the minimum (which is visually nothing changed, but eats fps) now the game runs without any problems, everything is just perfect)

S
SlyahTich 04.05.20

in Chapter 14 where angels do not dare to make a move can't get into the hopper as the gate is closed, I thought that it is necessary first to kill the Builder but watched the passage and a gate once opened

D
Danil Haybullin 04.05.20

help me please I can not go over your character writes unable to start saves your data and the File is corrupted