3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fowime 04.05.20 06:54 pm

Where to start (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Once hastily passed in 2007, the STALKER, on a weak computer. Right now I want to learn more about the game, as the community of the game is just huge, not for nothing I think. But logging on to the tracker I was just in shock from the number of modifications and variations of the game. Question a seasoned, advise where to start and how generally it is better acquainted with the universe.
33 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 04.05.20

Only the original without any mods play in order and everything.

R
Rurouni Kenshin 04.05.20

Fowime
If you went along and across the first part, and Addons, then you can see a series of modifications of the Trilogy the Apocalypse . They focused on the story component, and carry a little extra content, but to play them really worth it. There is a great Path in the darkness for Call of Pripyat. For the same SN, you can try the excellent"Sigerous Mod or not as long, but fascinating Valley Shorohov. Oh, how could I forget about the G. O. S. E. 1.6.9.3 for the PM - it also try. For clear Sky good modifications on the fingers of one hand count, but you can try to pass it to OGSM 1.8, does not add something significant, but really complements the original game. There is still once almost revolutionary mod for PM called the Return of Scar. Yet necessarily, if you enter Trilogy of the Apocalypse, try to play the Fallen star. Honour of the mercenary. This is kind of a continuation. I have listed to the gameplay, at least 400-500 hours. Be of good cheer, Stalker, and on this website sometimes to look ap-pro.ru where almost all mod. the community gathered.

R
Rottan 04.05.20

Fowime
The path in the darkness - mod. Be sure to go. I also liked the Gold convoy 2 and the Wind of time. Tried lots of mods, but did not like it much. All a matter of taste. And O. G. S. E. 1.6.9.3 great mod. You can try a lot, but that will fall on the soul is another matter. Here's an example of Lost alpha I really like the version 1.4004. Very nice mod with a good story.

V
VovanFitisov 04.05.20

Come on ap-pro.ru there is a rating and the top best modificati. Choose for every taste.

B
Bayun4ik 04.05.20

Fowime
For Shadow of Chernobyl - Association Pak the latest version or traditional Solyanka is a global modification , objedinjuje a few modifications involving plot sostavlyayuschuyu , and graphics , and engine . At the end of the story these mods allow you to play in freeplay . If you like long slow passage - it . He is now playing mod based on OP 2 .

V
VovanFitisov 04.05.20

Bayun4ik, terrible, uncanonical, spoiling the atmosphere of the fashion.

R
Rottan 04.05.20

Actually, my first mod was the Story of the Surf. I liked it.

-
-STALK-er 04.05.20

play Survarium and not in what does not deny.

r
requiemmm 04.05.20

I just play AMK 1.4.1. It changes Stalker quite a bit, correcting the stupidity that is contained in the original game, such as the inability to repair the machine, which breaks down in a few shops. Transmutation artifacts I used after passing syuzhetki, out of boredom mostly, not all of them passed without problems, with the exception of the quest with a flamethrower, in some cases, the quest impassable falls, it is unknown how and not every time, and the last two levels because the damage of weapons specifically raised and in the sarcophagus just wild herds of enemies with a top weapon. Or you vandalise, or you, no middle ground. However, if you go around the corner together, first grenade, then you, everything is much easier. Still there is a problem with Amber, crashes and damage saves happen, so a lot of saves in different slots and as quickly as possible reaches the laboratory. It is a problem and a clean version too, but I had to mention.

F
Fowime 04.05.20

Thank you) I'll Start with the originals without mobs)

R
RikoChiko 04.05.20

AMK, if you want to feel the atmosphere of the original.
OGSE if you want to improve and fixed the game.

B
Bayun4ik 04.05.20

VovanFitisov
I am not a supporter of the canons . And then - for a long time and rightly noted about the the taste and color ... Who appoints the canons ? Initially the game has to the book the roadside picnic by the Strugatsky brothers a very indirect relationship , mostly with the term Stalker . Everything else written after the game's release , so I think to speak of the canons as applied to the game that have sinned with the creation of different sores as it is not very appropriate .The game is beautiful , having to date a whole universe and a huge number of fans of very different ages , is unique . And in this universe has the right to be different views on the game ( mods ) , Frank nonsense, I certainly do not mean .
Play mod DSN + OP 2 and I think that is a very interesting mod , but certainly not for lovers of spawners or quick pass ... Not without flaws mod , where do without it , but with live support , your website and very adequate and friendly forum . But downloaded , for example , Lost alpha is not liked - beautiful , but boring , Loki after Stripping is not populated , NPCs killed at the time , the weapons are like ... While someone like this mod , and I'm not going to argue ... something Like this :)

T
Tartusin 04.05.20

-A STALK-er
But we know that survarium is Kal , right ? And a whole bunch of unrealistic expectations , unfulfilled promises and lies of developers.
And optimization there either. Good luck.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 04.05.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Shadow of Chernobyl -> Clear Sky -> Call of Pripyat.
All mods only after you are familiar with the original. Clear Sky and without any mods is very atmospheric and realistic.

-
-STALK-er 04.05.20

Tartusin
survarium is a leader in the world of stalkers.Here's another pve will bring and server will overflow .Will stand in a queue to play

V
VovanFitisov 04.05.20

Bayun4ik, that's just because platelike attitude to Canon and Laura Stalker modding is heading into the abyss, to put it mildly. Now everybody wants super graphics, tons of equipment, which is generally not something that does not fit the atmosphere and even in the real world, and running errands for the hoofs of wild boars for the kit. And the current gaming community, consisting of 80% of shkolota, absorbs it with joy. I too, once thought people's Vasenko normal mod, even when a student was. Then realized that is a slag, and for good reason hands get dirty about it. But Lost alpha just a good story, the rest is himself. I'm more the Oblivion Lost Remake like. The atmosphere there is practically nothing spoils, but a lot of that is due to the "roadside Picnic", which can not but rejoice.

N
Nikita Hobotnev 04.05.20

Play the Golden ball the end, you will not regret... If you want hardcore, then NLS 7 I labeled go.

B
Bayun4ik 04.05.20

Well , to be fair , fashion DSN, almost all homyachestvo of halophytes cut , leaving only cyclical jobs , and the economy rebalanced so that it is advantageous to look for it is arts , and not looting corpses for weapons - so do not earn , in General , if the NPC wasn't killed by you , with him nothing will be removed , and captured weapons worth a penny , not much money , as well as artificial arts ... the Only - preserved-story branch , but modified and extended . In General , in this fashion, the Stalker goes into the zone to seek artifacts ...
Downloaded here mod the fate of the zone , but have not tried it , but judging by the description and video should be interesting . There , by the way , GG in the hood has the face of the Soviet Stalker :)))

B
Bayun4ik 04.05.20

Nikita Korotnev
I don't want to criticize this mod , probably interesting , but when I watched the video where he is running for the commune inspectors in lab rats shoots them at lunch and on the run from a number 2 to the number four and then number ten ,his swing got sick :) But that is my attitude I'm not criticizing , just not my thing . Many people praise this mod , probably rightly .

N
Nikita Hobotnev 04.05.20

Bayun4ik
All right. Controllers there are supposedly still not alienated. And indeed there is much mystery any.