3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fowime 04.05.20 06:54 pm

Where to start (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Once hastily passed in 2007, the STALKER, on a weak computer. Right now I want to learn more about the game, as the community of the game is just huge, not for nothing I think. But logging on to the tracker I was just in shock from the number of modifications and variations of the game. Question a seasoned, advise where to start and how generally it is better acquainted with the universe.
33 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 04.05.20

Fowime wrote:
But logging on to the tracker I was just in shock from the number of modifications and variations of the game. Question a seasoned, advise where to start and how generally it is better acquainted with the universe.
Naturally, first through the original what would you do to remember and see what was planned, developed,and then be sure to start with OGSE 0.6.9.3 or something more complicated MISERY 2.1.1,if you want something that is original and quite sticky with the crafting of artifacts and quests,then definitely F. O. T. O. G. R. A. F.

N
NR-88 04.05.20

Fowime
Highly recommend clear Sky take place immediately with a modded OGSM 1.8. Because when I played the original Shadow of Chernobyl and passed it somehow, even with the bad ending, rebounded from CHN original, and even spared from the unpleasant feeling of the game. There, so to speak, a lot of bugs in the game that terribly bored. Therefore went straight to Call of Pripyat after PM, and then on fashion. Until accidentally found out about OGSM 1.8 under ERS, which as it turned out corrects all terrible of the original and even improves it. This does not change anything in the main game. So, once again, suggest.

B
Bayun4ik 04.05.20

Nikita Korotnev
I understand that the concept of such a fashion , and she also has a right to exist :)
Aside - it seems to me that the most colorful and vivid characters in the original game was , oddly enough , the bandits ... All of these things about the olive , all go , and we caneem , well, t, d , a masterpiece :) And the phrases and the voice of the voice acting is great . When you sleep - just hug and cry :) guess that's why modders don't touch , at least I'm such a fashion not seen where they have changed something . Still a cool tune from them in the Hangar at the Dump is playing in the clear Sky :)

B
Bayun4ik 04.05.20

NR-88
I ERS and originally liked it , but OGSM I still felt - in fact a lot of things correct .

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 04.05.20

Fowime
Start with the original, it's either on the chronology of the game universe (clear Sky, Shadow of Chernobyl, Call of Pripyat), or by chronological release of the games (PM, CS, SN). Then there is the game for mobile phones, S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Mobile, she stepped between the PM and ERS, is the prehistory of the ERS, I liked it, played on PC via an emulator.

M
MelShlemming 04.05.20

Dmitry
I tried the mobile version through the emulator to run, but nothing came of it. The game management doesn't listen.

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 04.05.20

MelShlemming
Use KEmulator, no problem. However three days puzzled how they built the office because I could not figure out how to move)) it Turned out that as soon as you shoot enemies, make available the desired rotation, and click the same button, and fire . And so, too, thought that the emulator curve))
PS. Also after destruction of enemies obshmonat corpses, nychka, talk to survivors)) I 10 artifacts to collect failed)) And learned how the Shooter was in the Area, like met a Ghost, I won't spoil, except to say that the game on mobile phones a decade ago did very well, well the plot I liked. Even the atmosphere was filled.

R
Raizak 04.05.20

I suggest at the beginning to complete all the originals.
And then to play Call of misery.
And the plot understand and be able to explore many places in a leisurely mode in Call of misery.
And I'm going to get myself too Call of misery download....

X
Xam8 04.05.20

OP2 (Association pack 2) - it has many named here mods and upgrades, a lot of locations. You can play forever. I do not know, came OP 2.1...

L
Legat Marks 04.05.20

-A STALK-er
Yeah. A game where except promises nothing else. So much time has passed already a long time could be out of OBT... And promised us an open world. And where is he? In addition to small things nothing comes out.

T
TpeBoP 05.04.21

Guys, help me solve the problem with the Golden Ball mod. Completion. In general, the image jerks left and right. How to cure?

R
Real slim shady 05.04.21

TpeBoP
I advise you to try asking on the forums about stalker, stalkermod, appro, etc. forums.

T
TpeBoP 05.04.21

Thank you, I've already written everywhere, while it's dull ((