3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomperpower 04.05.20 06:55 pm

Question about performance and picture (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Why is this chart sucks so FPS jumps?

For example, take the game Dead Space 3, textures steeper, detailing steeper, steeper physics at times! Animation of space compared to ME, after buying a new suit, I just stood there, spinning the camera around the character, to admire. If it's FPS was stable for a hundred.

Then all the parameters of the game worse and the FPS often drops to 40-50, seeing GTX 1060 ha.

I thought the problem is some graphics option that is shoved in the PC version and that wildly affect performance, but it's not chopped off all the effects of sanctification minimal, shadows on medium, visited all the settings on FPS as does not effect on the picture by the way too.

Well, how can it be? The ska, which came out FOUR years later, sucking in all respects, made in super fast the engine, Frostbite Engine 3, sucks performance MORE THAN TWICE.
29 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pomperpower 04.05.20

While it's not open of the world, such drawdowns happen on the Nexus, Tempest, wildly lag lahari on Kadare, it's just lol, the camp is just a bunch of monotonous boxes in the center of a deserted field, without any parts and components. What the hell is there lag maybe?
That is that there can squander FPS up to 47 shots? And he fell in the camp of 35-40.

J
Jeff-xxx 04.05.20

Now, many optimizations can not ,depends on developers . Ideally ,there should be people , groping in all the intricacies of the engine , in its optimization . And then screw the crappy cloud of distorting effects ( and often without them ) and are happy ,take the same UE4 or Unity, it depends on how you will be able to cut it,process that is , unfortunately , now the topic of optimization is not held in high esteem,all the shit , first release the game , then we'll optimize saw and everything else
Frostbite is no exception , well and PERC for the last versions of need powerfully than in the days of BF3

O
OakSorcerer 04.05.20

Pomperpower
The first 5-6 minutes of the game loads the CPU to 100 percent (all cores). Well, Yes, there's nothing you can do, crooked made, all complain about the drops.

A
ALiDROiD 04.05.20

Sad but true, every year the optimization sucks

123341442 04.05.20

ALiDROiD
++++

123341442 04.05.20

The only thing in the game to be better it's just graphics )

Z
ZZZKarp 04.05.20

Pomperpower
Believe it or not I'm on a Gigabyte GTX770 4gb, 16Gb RAM, i5 percent, win 10 is on the SSD. Play without lags and brakes almost all settings on max in many games, FPS 35-50. I sometimes wonder..........

M
MunchkiN 616 04.05.20

but after 4 years the computer didn't become 2 times faster than peck-peck

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.05.20

ZZZKarp
What resolution surprised?

K
Konstantin335 04.05.20

Pomperpower
Which version of the game? In version 1.08 the game was much better to work, when before I used to have problems.

H
Huskarl Krstk 04.05.20

And nobody writes your config, so they just play the buckets

J
JetFIRE13 04.05.20

Good lalzit,in dead space 3 graph of the level of 2008.More and tunnel locations,in mass effect an open location,even the location of the ship in mass effect are much more in all locations dead space.I understand mass effect is fashionable to hatiti,but there is a mistake mass effect for graphene at the level of бф1 and battelfront,odd, those games have no complaints.

W
WAga 04.05.20

ZZZKarp wrote:
FPS 35-50
ZZZKarp wrote:
Play without lags and brakes
Opensource projects, eh...
Dok Rolf wrote:
mass effect on graphene at the level of бф1 and battelfront
Andromeda to batlfront as a cancer to the moon. Didn't you vote in 2014m for the Inquisition as hrafnista game of the year, and it is, incidentally, not only Grifoni average, do not reach the 3rd battle so still 2D trees.

T
Tier69 04.05.20

Grafodrochery))) is Not in DS nor in IU columns is not present and never was! But Halflayf 2 when it really was a Benchmark for graphics, and then have no breakouts, Even the Crisis from kraytek beautiful was only at 30 frames. Big studios make games for consoles because that is more profitable and less zaparok because all the consoles filling the same, and for PC there hands and brains need to strain because of the configuration of the filling in of PC millions. And this is the time and money and talent, but it is not profitable. If Andromeda would be well optimized it would 9600 GT on the medium to be pulled, but who cares? - Certainly not Biovarikam.

S
Sidorovich12 04.05.20

Pomperpower
Denovo puts all the useful performance of the computer. While this braking crap is not eradicated from the game, it will slow down the whole gameplay.

V
VioO 04.05.20

as was written above in the comments,the first 5 minutes of the game slower,because it loads heavily the CPU,but then everything is fine )I play on ultra with the amd radeon r9 380

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

Pomperpower
GTX 1060 card of the middle class and to expect from it miracles is useless . Any fresh the game is designed for maximum customization and work without lags only on top-end hardware . If the game was going smoothly on the hardware of the middle class , then what is the point of manufacturers to produce cards more expensive , and players to buy them ? The game is rather capricious, and puts any hardware ( within reason ) , but rather to put a limit of 60 FPS and no spikes , unless of course the card is drawn the game at 60 FPS . At first I played without FPS and it jumped from 60 to 120 in the game and under 400 in the commercials . Such swings are not needed and the player , and iron . At 60 FPS my glands are working without tension card uploaded by 70% and CPU at 30% , only the RAM eats like a horse .
Spoiler

P
Pomperpower 04.05.20

Dok Rolf
my battles generally below 50 or when sags are usually stronger just sags in its camps, the percent loaded from the strength by 50-60%. For me generally not acceptable lowering FPS below 60, I feel sorry for the people who are used to it and think it's normal.

K
Konstantin335 04.05.20

Pomperpower
I never understood this in 60 FPS. The main thing that below 30 it was not all.

M
MrDemonRush 04.05.20

Dok Rolf
Now бф1 play with 60 fps and sit in another shooter, but with 30 fps. The difference will be VERY much felt