3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomperpower 04.05.20 06:55 pm

Question about performance and picture (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Why is this chart sucks so FPS jumps?

For example, take the game Dead Space 3, textures steeper, detailing steeper, steeper physics at times! Animation of space compared to ME, after buying a new suit, I just stood there, spinning the camera around the character, to admire. If it's FPS was stable for a hundred.

Then all the parameters of the game worse and the FPS often drops to 40-50, seeing GTX 1060 ha.

I thought the problem is some graphics option that is shoved in the PC version and that wildly affect performance, but it's not chopped off all the effects of sanctification minimal, shadows on medium, visited all the settings on FPS as does not effect on the picture by the way too.

Well, how can it be? The ska, which came out FOUR years later, sucking in all respects, made in super fast the engine, Frostbite Engine 3, sucks performance MORE THAN TWICE.
29 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrDemonRush 04.05.20

Pomperpower
How many operatives? Game her cake eating.

Z
ZZZKarp 04.05.20

[Denis]
1920x1080

Z
ZZZKarp 04.05.20

Константин335
I agree 100

Z
ZZZKarp 04.05.20

Pomperpower
What is sympathy? Play in single that network, no problem! The main column correctly configured!!! There are a bunch of unnecessary settings which is visually imperceptible and resources eat very good. much!
p.s. But next year none will still have to change!

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

Here is a review of iron this month - colour marked for gaming , the rest for ordinary home PCs .
Spoiler

P
PapaSaloEst 04.05.20

nestrbob
by your logic the whole of Russia is not more than ten thousand people with the gaming processor, no bullshit in General

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

PapaSaloEst
It screens from Chip magazine №6 (June 2017) , but not my creativity . The CPU and GPU for a gaming PC is full i.e. it is foolish to talk about some tens of thousands . The essence of the selection of iron for a gaming PC is to when choosing a video card - all the other components of the same level and reveals its full potential .
Is it not enough gamers with GTX 1080i or 1080 GTX and a decent CPU to it ? To get a good gaming PC you can put the cards in SLI and get great performance on maps of the old models , the main thing that the rest of the iron is pulled SLI bundle .

I
Ishamael 04.05.20

It all depends on what to play. For the controller, 30 fps is fine. Mouse below the 50 - play very uncomfortable, because no smoothness

T
TooOld_TooCold 04.05.20

MrDemonRush
Oh well , go play call of duty any of the last parts - so there used to operative with it unnecessarily