3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 04.05.20 10:49 pm

Don't you hate that ? (Prey (2017))

From the very beginning of the game, as going through it yourself, without third-party guides and assistance are faced with a number of egregious cases . And I want to share...?
Penomet. The foam does not stick to the foam, if you shoot a point (economically),only to the surface.
- Broken turret to return to the location, all renovated turrets by default is already broken, and established operators - infected. Pump repair 3 levels, the ability to gain, except the ability to repair technique level 3... So I think everything is now alive peremel of Tihonov for stuffing, but it was not there... As dead from one hit Phantoms and die. Scored on them, parts sorry. The infected operators can be hacked with a certain level of hacking, but they just made neutral help from them, nor any easier to hit from the Taser and pull out the loot and supplies. And not to waste time on hacking.
- Hagerstow as you ? (mini game) For me is flour, shove these mini-games, and shove the higher the level of hacking, the as many levels need to hack, 1 level - 1 process, 2-2, 4-4 ?... More and the discharge electricity can be obtained for a failed attempt. Claudia the mouse in the furnace,even the first level is difficult, easier with a gamepad. And so play,breaking the hold on the controller (also not ideal, but with grief in half...) and the game pass on the keypad-mouse.
- Blueprints... have time for 3, 5 or so drawings of the same guns, Khilok, but the batteries To ray - no, you see towards the end will be...
- Armor. Why there is no flow reservation costume ? Health is a PSI too, can increase, even the guns damage to lift, but the armor was 100, and stayed - for me it is a mystery...
- Respawn Of Tihonov. Resigned to the fact that leaving the level they will appear again on the return and the further I wandered, the stronger even the first locations. But, what the ? Cleaning the floor first, second,third... And when you are on the third, on the first appear the phantoms ?
Resources. An acute shortage of Minerals (right ?),in short, the basis of all rounds. Found out, when we have some obstruction in the way (such as drawers, cabinets), and ready we rocked. We will help SCRAP-grenade. Contractible in epitsenter everything you can, everything that's not nailed down - the wreckage of the operators, the corpses of laboratory equipment,furniture). And throw a grenade into the centre may have to fork out for two. So Makar, not only will You clear a path to the goal,but will polychaetes. But you can get the material, just recycling all that is on location.
- The sound in the game. It is not clear what is happening around GG and guided by him in 50% of cases not worth it. Monsters heard well, but the environment is littered with so accustomed for a long time. For example, the noises of the tables, buckets, doors. Despite the fact that I'm still not interacted, they live their lives.
25 Comments
Sort by:
V
VICH68 04.05.20

Teranaft234
I agree. many shoals. most of all the damn hacking. I can't stand such inserts(mini games) where you don't have to think. could be done like in Deus at least. mineral hike all the trouble. spawn mischief implies a source of resources, but the campaign is not those what need. no less hemorrhoid arranged navigation to my goal, a couple of hours to run and did not find where exactly it should be run.
overall the game is not bad it turned out. but towards the end it's all so ostachertelo that do not care to me was the side quests. the game was forgotten as a nightmare. it's like playing Crysis1, it seems to mean, but negative emotions more than positive. replay them only in a nightmare.

Z
Z126 04.05.20

Totally agree.
Teranaft234 wrote:
Broken turrets
Teranaft234 wrote:
Hagerstow
Teranaft234 wrote:
Spawn Of Tihonov
This is really frustrating !

T
Teranaft234 04.05.20

VICH68 wrote:
no less hemorrhoid arranged navigation to my goal, a couple of hours to run and did not find where exactly it should be run.
Forgot to add... +

h
hamshut 04.05.20

Damn that game was so mad, many do not understand. Even pirates couldn't play for an hour shook and could not withstand the boredom.

T
Teranaft234 04.05.20

VICH68
I agree, not a bad toy - touches walks in zero gravity and in outer space, but 20% are not brought to mind.
By the way, were found cylinders with O2, but not getting it for more complex modes, or forgot to use until the next patch ?

T
Teranaft234 04.05.20

hamshut
The first hours of the game are difficult as a blind cat run - Who am I ?, Where Am I ?, I want to go home! ... But then, priorities change, you cease to be a scapegoat. Especially after find (forgot the name of the device) in General - the scanner traffic Tihonov.

V
VICH68 04.05.20

Teranaft234
well, who knows. yeah, I did, it was surprising that I wasn't able to take them. can was empty)

W
Wise Owl 04.05.20

Teranaft234
Cylinders of O2 and gas well explode, if memory serves, they still can pick up and throw.

V
VICH68 04.05.20

hamshut
no, for once it is come. though, because these little games. but to worship her like many on this resource, I would not. and if I still would have bought it)) - hanged from resentment)

W
Wise Owl 04.05.20

Teranaft234
Mini-game on the contrary seemed easy. Sometimes it is easier to pass all 4 levels and more time will be than the protection of the 1st level.
With the armor a little disappointed, too, took a lot of spare parts to repair it, especially in the early stages. REP Tihonov logical in the story. More of them => we can see how the station eventually falls into decay, what would have happened if we kill everyone?
Resources about silent, they were in abundance, used a shotgun, by the end of the shock to the robots and to-lukematon, all the remaining ammunition and weapons was processed. The sound at first was strange, then used to identify masked facial expressions has never been easier, the extra noise is not noticed.

H
Hattack 04.05.20

Teranaft234
Oxygen cylinders are perfectly raised and flung with cool explosion...

T
Teranaft234 04.05.20

Hattack
Know. There was a view that surprisingly from other games, oxygen for release into weightlessness - it is not required that very much.

H
Hayabusa 04.05.20

Teranaft234
Of all these disadvantages, it upsets me only the enemies respawn. Bored when secondary quests run every time to kill them. Played on nightmare, yesterday passed through. The desire to pass the second time no. Do not understand that because hacking is not like - it's simple, very rarely was hacking not the first attempt. And so the game very much, 9 punched.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 04.05.20

The game is interesting, but unbalanced, a bit of tinkering that is not comes into play and all...

E
Eynart 04.05.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
Penomet. The foam does not stick to the foam, if you shoot a point (economically),only to the surface.
Most likely a technical limitation. The game tries to remember all those pieces of foam which the player has placed. But sometimes they still disappear partially or even completely, when you return to the location. If they could also heap to stack, it would lead to the impossibility of remembering the game.
Teranaft234 wrote:
- Hagerstow as you ? (mini game) For me is flour
Simplest game. Play lavaysse, elementary cracked all.
Teranaft234 wrote:
- Blueprints... have time for 3, 5 or so drawings of the same guns, Khilok, but the batteries To ray - no, you see towards the end will be...
As lucky. If I remember correctly, this drawing I found quite early.
Teranaft234 wrote:
- Respawn Of Tihonov. Resigned to the fact that leaving the level they will appear again on the return and the further I wandered, the stronger even the first locations. But, what the ? Cleaning the floor first, second,third... And when you are on the third, on the first appear the phantoms ?
This was not even once that they are behind resales. It was not to have seen them just. Phantoms, for example, sometimes I like somewhere in the corner to hide and sit. And then go out.
Teranaft234 wrote:
Resources. An acute shortage of Minerals (right ?),in short, the basis of all rounds.
Enough. Robots to spend it makes no sense, in phantom bullet through the corridor, too, on the mimics, too, they do not need to spend. Spend it wisely and to the point, and will be missed.
VICH68 wrote:
navigation to my goal, a couple of hours to run and did not find where exactly it should be run
Just a couple of times it is. When I couldn't find a way to complete the quest treasure Hunt. The marker led to the room in the residential section, there is a computer zaporoleny, I hacking not rocked then. Through the terminal guard tried to find the owner of the room, but mark was in her empty room. The result was simply that the password was hidden
Spoilered of stroma so all the marker is always pointed where necessary. Or in the quest description said where to go. Or audio in the mail. Just the game requires care from the player and ability to grasp the situation. Cases with bagnolini disappearing markers do not take into account.
Teranaft234 wrote:
By the way, were found cylinders with O2, but not getting it for more complex modes, or forgot to use until the next patch ?
In earlier versions of the game in space was spent on oxygen. Outside the station, even the station is refueling with oxygen, with a touch screen, but they are disabled. In the gameplay video the first it was evident that the space scale of oxygen.

F
Fritz47 04.05.20

Hate it in weightlessness, it is therefore not explored fully Sagita.

J
Jeff-xxx 04.05.20

Armor suit improved chips found '' the seal structure , however visually it does not show how it was 100,and remained

O
Olly-alpha 04.05.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
This is annoying, Yes. I spent a lot of charges to understand: is it so intended, and not my hands curves.

Teranaft234 wrote:
- Broken turret to return to the location, all renovated turrets by default is already broken, and established operators - infected. Pump repair 3 levels, the ability to gain, except the ability to repair technique level 3... So I think everything is now alive peremel of Tihonov for stuffing, but it was not there... As dead from one hit Phantoms and die.
But this is not understood. I return to the location very often around the whole fortified turrets scattered pieces of all sorts of different phantoms. It happens that the turret is broken, it means that somewhere some kind of strong creature roams. But once again not necessary.

Teranaft234 wrote:
- Hagerstow as you ? (mini game)
To be honest, the whole pin. ) Although this is only an aspect of the game, which at times made me howl in the voice during the passage.

Teranaft234 wrote:
Actively used lukematon, but I don't remember I even had the need to craft him the charges. For the eyes enough found.

Teranaft234 wrote:
Never has there been such that spaniels immediately, usually need somewhere to wander, to returning to Locke, see there fresh spawn. Yes, it is not interfered with, by the way - on the contrary. Loot is not excessive, especially towards the end of the game.

Teranaft234 wrote:
Resources. An acute shortage of Minerals (right ?),in short, the basis of all rounds.
That's all not enough minerals, and I have a perpetual deficit was plastic in the first passage. Second - enough of all willgreatly have used a couple of times. Cartridges for drobaša always been enough when they became less than 70, I started to get nervous.

Teranaft234 wrote:
- The sound in the game. It is not clear what is happening around GG and guided by him in 50% of cases not worth it. Monsters heard well, but the environment is littered with so accustomed for a long time.
Do not pay attention to it, did not hurt.

But the game is cool. Awesome. One of the best that came out over the last few years. Twice passed - and again pass.

D
Ded MastDay 04.05.20

Do not understand what is the problem with ammunition? Played on high difficulty. Towards the end of the game has circulated fully, all human abilities. Tivolska not rocked any. In the end, I had extra neuromodel of twenty, went to processing, unnecessary. All psi-injectors, also in the processing, as it is not used. The kits were about 60, used very rarely, only when to the honey-operator had to run away. All batteries Lucerito in the scrap, as does the Beamer. Complete crap. Shotgun everything. With a fully pumped the shotgun he makes any facial expressions in open battle with one shot phantom - 1-2 shot in stealth. Nightmare - throws a null grenade and then immediately 4-5 shots with the shotgun and he crumbles. Never had to run or hide from it. Socket Testoedov - one pistol shot followed by one or two shots with a dart from a crossbow flexipan. They gather together and explode all at once. Military operators, too easily imposed with a shotgun, if you shoot from a distance and from the side. Harder true with Technopathy, since they rarely manage to get close undetected, but still, one grenade AMY and 6-7 shots from the shotgun at close range, always enough to calm him down forever, especially since Technopathy not respaunâtsâ more. For all the passage, the most popular weapon was the shotgun. The inventory has always been 200+ shotgun shells (always tried to maintain that figure, thought it would be a strong boss), 150+ rounds for the gun 50 Darts (more useless) and 300-400 charges for the Taser on people. And about 8-10 grenades of all types. As soon as it became ammunition less than a hundred, no problems were created, resources are always enough. If I go again, it's not going to change neurology, but it is too easy. Well, all what wrote the author of the theme, mostly nitpicking.
1. > Penomet. The information that the foam does not stick to glass, can be found in the game. And if the foam stuck to the foam, it would be minecraft.
2. > Broken turrets. - Turrets are broken not always, but only when near team spawns with powerful enemies while I was on location, such as Elektrofant or Nightmare. The mimics the mimics and the higher they stand only in the way.
3. > Hagerstow is a strange word, but totally agree, the hack in the game on clavomax is flour.
4. > Drawings yeah, I come across the same, of course I would like more variety. But I would not say that this is a direct angry.
5. >Armor. – There are two chips for the costume, the Seal structure and Polischit, the effectiveness of them much more than some sort of 25-50 units to the strength of the suit. Almost never, this figure never dropped below half. Repair kits, still nowhere to go.
6. > Respawn Tihonov – it was only once, in the laboratory of psychotronics, when I first climb on the second floor, from below, on the newly stripped area, the phantom and spawn some mimics, it looks like a scripted scene to strike fear. This doesn't happen anywhere else. Moreover, Tiffany not spawn immediately at the exit location, and at time intervals of about 30 minutes. If it was not, it would be boring to run through the empty station.
7. > Resources - already wrote about it above.
8. > Sound - With sound it's all right, apparently the author of paranoia.

d
dnk_kdn 04.05.20

With a sound not that right - he's just uninformative in terms of 3D. Sometimes it seems that directly under the left side stomping the phantom, and he is finally somewhere in another room. And when it really is at hand and teleported his didn't sound to guess where. You have to twirl it to look for.
Hacking the keyboard is easy for me went. And the more level the more time is left in stock. Then just need a little skill and experience typing to poking the right button :)

I was slightly annoyed a few times when using ipsource had to build a ladder and climb. Without save-load in the reactor the ladder out the window from the top in my opinion impossible to pass that is a bad sign. Normal gameplay IMHO assumes that the spherical the player who does not need to eat, sleep and toilet - be able to pass everything without save/load as well.