3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 04.05.20 10:49 pm

Don't you hate that ? (Prey (2017))

From the very beginning of the game, as going through it yourself, without third-party guides and assistance are faced with a number of egregious cases . And I want to share...?
Penomet. The foam does not stick to the foam, if you shoot a point (economically),only to the surface.
- Broken turret to return to the location, all renovated turrets by default is already broken, and established operators - infected. Pump repair 3 levels, the ability to gain, except the ability to repair technique level 3... So I think everything is now alive peremel of Tihonov for stuffing, but it was not there... As dead from one hit Phantoms and die. Scored on them, parts sorry. The infected operators can be hacked with a certain level of hacking, but they just made neutral help from them, nor any easier to hit from the Taser and pull out the loot and supplies. And not to waste time on hacking.
- Hagerstow as you ? (mini game) For me is flour, shove these mini-games, and shove the higher the level of hacking, the as many levels need to hack, 1 level - 1 process, 2-2, 4-4 ?... More and the discharge electricity can be obtained for a failed attempt. Claudia the mouse in the furnace,even the first level is difficult, easier with a gamepad. And so play,breaking the hold on the controller (also not ideal, but with grief in half...) and the game pass on the keypad-mouse.
- Blueprints... have time for 3, 5 or so drawings of the same guns, Khilok, but the batteries To ray - no, you see towards the end will be...
- Armor. Why there is no flow reservation costume ? Health is a PSI too, can increase, even the guns damage to lift, but the armor was 100, and stayed - for me it is a mystery...
- Respawn Of Tihonov. Resigned to the fact that leaving the level they will appear again on the return and the further I wandered, the stronger even the first locations. But, what the ? Cleaning the floor first, second,third... And when you are on the third, on the first appear the phantoms ?
Resources. An acute shortage of Minerals (right ?),in short, the basis of all rounds. Found out, when we have some obstruction in the way (such as drawers, cabinets), and ready we rocked. We will help SCRAP-grenade. Contractible in epitsenter everything you can, everything that's not nailed down - the wreckage of the operators, the corpses of laboratory equipment,furniture). And throw a grenade into the centre may have to fork out for two. So Makar, not only will You clear a path to the goal,but will polychaetes. But you can get the material, just recycling all that is on location.
- The sound in the game. It is not clear what is happening around GG and guided by him in 50% of cases not worth it. Monsters heard well, but the environment is littered with so accustomed for a long time. For example, the noises of the tables, buckets, doors. Despite the fact that I'm still not interacted, they live their lives.
25 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olly-alpha 04.05.20

dnk_kdn wrote:
I was slightly annoyed a few times when using ipsource had to build a ladder and climb.
There's nothing that directly NEED. If you do not want to climb the ladder of plaster, then there are other ways, i.e. theoretically the same every spherical the player can do this.

P
PapaSaloEst 04.05.20

Held at the maximum difficulty and it was impossible to run the game is simple, I was to masturbate specifically. I'm not against drucilla (still 5-8 years played WoW), but here it is boring, boring and long.
Here are examples of games in which trochiline good:
Dead Space 1-3
Deus Ex (especially the first)
Far Cray (all parts)
Alien: Isolation

Strict drucilla Skyrim, Fall Out, Witcher, but why is the process of gathering and crafting don't bother, I don't know why, can't explain.

M
MLShadow 04.05.20

Teranaft234
Yes Yes Yes, almost all of the above, and even mobs, splashie without end zipper and FS directly under you even if you have them sitting on your head. By the way hagerstow level it only gets easier, 1-2 at all difficult, as time is short, and the ball is about all it beats.

PapaSaloEst
Alien: Isolation is an absolute misery in terms of stealth geypleya, stupid alien stupid to put on a leash that is tied to you what never lost, the only thing that though as that softens the situation is the fact that the levels alternate, it with the stranger, without him.
Far Cry in this respect, just misery towers.

7 look 04.05.20

PapaSaloEst
Here already everyone decides for themselves what is important - draculina or the game itself? Personally, I enjoy the gameplay, and not how many times have zadrochit the next boss.

P
Pomperpower 04.05.20

MLShadow
I do not understand what you mean
7 look
Yes, Lord, you did not understand me, draculina it is not difficult, and that much debris in the game you have to collect to pass

Hard misunderstanding went for a(((