3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Warframe very thin 04.05.20 10:51 pm

A bit of information for the \"tank\" (Warframe)

from 1 to September 15 - will be updated valley Eidolon f then will open the room (PC)
also operator will grow up (Yes, we stop playing for scalera)
he will have his kit, clothing/armor, weapons(not just magic trinkets)
still, there will be 4 new frame - ex Umbra, demon(aaahhhh I love it), gedroic Prime, glass
weapons VLD mind
pss add a screenshot of the weapon and info art demon

26 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anglerfish 04.05.20

Cohen.
We will cease to be scholars?? Damn, I thought this day would never come.

A
ArcaneGhoul 04.05.20

Cohen.
A demon is a concept, do not drive! Next Frame - glass then hydro, then Umbra. Owning weapons in development for PTS a long time ago. About the growing up of the statement also did not say anything yet. Better on the wiki to read the blogs on Fox.

C
Chilya 04.05.20

ArcaneGhoul
The demon Frame, Hania, has long been not just a concept, developed it, started to do at the beginning of this year.

W
Warframe very thin 04.05.20

ArcaneGhoul
defy CECI, OK ?)
about the glass - only a picture, and the demon was drawing on the stream, and so forth
Ps - don't take info out of thin air )
Ps2 - Def - Def stream

A
ArcaneGhoul 04.05.20

Cohen.
Do not confuse the stream and Prime time! On the ground of the old developers on the first concepts players who said DE, but did not. And not a Pichu, and sapphires, so she is almost ready likely.So the old air you have here, and wrong)))
The Kil
It is not de drew.....this concept of the player, who mentioned on Prime time! All. Either give proof that de doing it(although it is still there)
PS here's a blog Fox, he reviews destremau makes roughly 40x destremau.Previous. You will find at least one apomine about the demon and take it back.
Спойлерhttp://ru.warframe.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%91%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3_%D1%83%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0:Fox111/%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%BE_%D0%BE_%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BC_%E2%84%9696
P. P. S destiny watch all Prime time is very rare.

C
Chilya 04.05.20

ArcaneGhoul
Question: Slty you did not know about HeNe, what are you arguing?

As half of the year, everyone knows that it's in development, its model did live, and here you got out from under the stone and argue.

Oh no wonder Cohen. wrote for the tank.

A
ArcaneGhoul 04.05.20

The Kil
Mdaa. How dumb you are, if you do not distinguish destiny and Prime time, even after I said. It's Prime time. It de look Interesting arts, concepts of players, some even modest. But they remain concepts. The way to distinguish devstream from Prime time still is - 2m Only Megan and Rebecca, sometimes (when modeled) ray 1m but still, Scott, Steve and Jeff. So as already said, calhan, infa from the air

C
Chilya 04.05.20

ArcaneGhoul
You're stupid, they're just not sculpted model, there was only one time when the bottom was a contest they sculptile type who is better, but that sculptile Megan and Rebecca, all the other times all that sculpty ray that appeared in the game, helmet, Deluxe skins, etc.

A
ArcaneGhoul 04.05.20

The Kil
That's exactly what a helmet and Deluxe. Sculpt the official frame was not there. Frames new and what EXACTLY will appear in the game show on destromath. Not Prime time. And most of all, the idea of frames they have coming from of Steve. The only frame concept in the game - marshmallows... well, I can nydus still push hard.
P. S. begin to understand that useless to argue with you. Oh yeah, people who Modell went with the de, so ...

C
Chilya 04.05.20

ArcaneGhoul
Yes, you really are in the tank of AHAHAHHAAA, ie they just did the model six months ago and then 4 months later again just returned to the concept in describe and Rebecca prostotak govorila they say Oh look what we have here, what a surprise.

A
ArcaneGhoul 04.05.20

The Kil
Mdaaa you as I look in the bunker, not in the tank. I feel sorry for you, waiting for what won't be... because it is impossible to convince you, stop trying to do it.

A
ArcaneGhoul 04.05.20

The Kil
Well, then the question of why de took the next frame ACCORDING to THEIR STATEMENTS it was the glass and not Hanu if it is at the moment ready? And Yes, Fox for me and the whole wiki + part VK more credibility than opinionated 2 RAM.
P. S.I did Not start this war but I damn finish it XD

f
facepalm007 04.05.20

ArcaneGhoul
Instead srach you can just go and see detrim 93, the more obvious allusion to frame, just can not be.

A
ArcaneGhoul 04.05.20

facepalm007
Um, the official statement DE>hint. De just stupidly said that the next frame will be steklyashka and showed her the model, and ready. On rotation of the frames, Hania EVEN IF you WILL, but only after the frame to be after glass.

A
ArcaneGhoul 04.05.20

The Kil
The point of doing a hint of the frame that the logic of development must still be in the stage of initial concept? They could hint at a pattern for a men's frame, for example. Syndicates to do with it ? Glass to the syndicates not very good.

A
ArcaneGhoul 04.05.20

The Kil
It was not about the Meridian. I personally watch every stream, and then read the blog from Fox( or Vice versa, when both=)). Never mentioned about it. Again the old air.

W
Warframe very thin 04.05.20

ArcaneGhoul
God
I put a dot (.)

K
KPAHbl4 04.05.20

I also follow the news on warframe and play too tightly. 23 rank and all orourke and frames pumped and Zapolyarny. about growing up and the demon is not heard...

A
ArcaneGhoul 04.05.20

Cohen.
And I'll put a comma, so that ; =) And by the way, I'm starting to grasp the concept of this Genii and understand the message that was on a piece of glass! warframe lying in a Dimension of mirrors quest on the other side of the mirror. Nitsche not come to mind?
but seriously it is OK, the sooner we stop it the better)

A
ArcaneGhoul 04.05.20

The Kil
About potokovoe Ulta also did not talk, they said that he will control the glass and the glass, for the latter cited the example of the liquid terminator from the 2nd part. So again, no))