3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Warframe very thin 04.05.20 10:51 pm

A bit of information for the \"tank\" (Warframe)

from 1 to September 15 - will be updated valley Eidolon f then will open the room (PC)
also operator will grow up (Yes, we stop playing for scalera)
he will have his kit, clothing/armor, weapons(not just magic trinkets)
still, there will be 4 new frame - ex Umbra, demon(aaahhhh I love it), gedroic Prime, glass
weapons VLD mind
pss add a screenshot of the weapon and info art demon

26 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArcaneGhoul 04.05.20

The Kil
You're here just can't see or hear apparently. I wrote to you that I watch all destiny before or after reading the blog - it doesn't matter.

W
Warframe very thin 04.05.20

ArcaneGhoul
for the tree - can't see the forest !
here and you're right and I'm right !
for the old pieces - there are
and accuracy - no
maybe as you put it the first is not glass and umber
to add variety, Yes, most likely it will, I think they understand that for a quick hand frames (I'm talking about syndicates) are not very to all and like in the game I saw 100 even 1000 people - who were not delighted by under-the DJ and Manaschi-masochist
ps not my words
Yes, I understand - that to diversify the gameplay it is necessary that Klipat this game (take different skills and rework)
but the meaning of the dispute that you have carried here ?
it is not because the dispute is about !
it is everyone's business, what he believed! but maybe the frame will be closed tomorrow ?(also maybe this has been many public projects((but this will not happen))
I realize that maybe I threw the old - not very accurate
but still
if I dropped her - she is the place to be !
so I have seen somewhere or heard
so please - do not RUB each other - something that may be true - never to be
developed openly said - when is the renewal
but about the frames (in any order), they did not say ?
or am I wrong ?

well, everyone has their own opinion, just someone has proof, and so forth, and someone refers to other sources that infa no, etc.

GREAT WORDS, guys, let's wait for the update in warframe - together !and not to quarrel and insult each other !

W
Warframe very thin 04.05.20

and yeah, well give me 200 platinia !
(this is a joke)
if there is anyone wants to play, and live(the voice) to talk on this subject (good micro and bad)
welcome to friends stim - http://steamcommunity.com/id/878828883775781823995/

A
ArcaneGhoul 04.05.20

The Kil
Actually, Yes! Or why do you think fiction 95 devstream? Tennakoon is devstream, only with the audience in the hall and more ambitious statements.So you're wrong again)
Cohen.
On the sole! O sole mio! And again the old and misses again!(XD) Umbra will be released AFTER the plains of Adelina, so after a glass)) as for the last frames agree)

H
HumansX 04.05.20

The Kil
Of Kil wrote:
Judging by your knowledge better on this wiki don't even Sovata.
And it is not necessary to go there, especially you. Wiki need only be reasonable.

A
ArcaneGhoul 04.05.20

HumansX
Another reasonable person)