3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper Man 11.10.19 10:48 pm

The discussion of the game (Doom Eternal)

I hope the game will make a serious difference from the version in 2016, because there are already tired of the endless and pointless meat grinder.
43 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemoSqpeN 11.10.19

Ripper Man

What do you want from a game???

R
Ripper Man 11.10.19

I hope the game will make a serious difference from the version in 2016, because there are already tired of the endless and pointless meat grinder.

D
DemoSqpeN 11.10.19

Ripper Man

What do you want from a game???

S
Ser Vereskag 11.10.19

I personally hope that in the final version of the game will NOT include the Ballista. Well, I don't like this weapon. The Gauss cannon is much better. Classic plasma rules!

S
Ser Vereskag 11.10.19

I personally hope that in the final version of the game will NOT include the Ballista. Well, I don't like this weapon. The Gauss cannon is much better. Classic plasma rules!

R
Ripper Man 11.10.19

WertyLoL
I want a decent storyline, a couple of colorful characters, to avoid endless arenas with monsters, and they were diluted kakienibud puzzles for example.

R
Ripper Man 11.10.19

WertyLoL
I want a decent storyline, a couple of colorful characters, to avoid endless arenas with monsters, and they were diluted kakienibud puzzles for example.

s
saa0891 11.10.19

Ripper Man wrote:
I want a storyline worthy
You're just a game confused in DooM or when not focused on the story.

Ripper Man wrote:
because there are already tired of the endless and pointless meat grinder
Well then Eternal Doom is definitely not for you because there will be more,and they are certainly not meaningless,the meaning of the game in these meat grinders.

Ripper Man wrote:
to avoid endless arenas with monsters
Just in Eternal Doom is the emphasis on arena (they become much bigger and bigger than DooM in 2016) and the enemy has become even greater,and the gameplay has become faster and more dynamic due to the circuit with which you can quickly catch up to enemies,now the GG can still cling to various railings to overcome long distances,what about strafe and jump boots I'm not even saying an extra weapon on the shoulder is also delivers.

s
saa0891 11.10.19

Ripper Man wrote:
I want a storyline worthy
You're just a game confused in DooM or when not focused on the story.

Ripper Man wrote:
because there are already tired of the endless and pointless meat grinder
Well then Eternal Doom is definitely not for you because there will be more,and they are certainly not meaningless,the meaning of the game in these meat grinders.

Ripper Man wrote:
to avoid endless arenas with monsters
Just in Eternal Doom is the emphasis on arena (they become much bigger and bigger than DooM in 2016) and the enemy has become even greater,and the gameplay has become faster and more dynamic due to the circuit with which you can quickly catch up to enemies,now the GG can still cling to various railings to overcome long distances,what about strafe and jump boots I'm not even saying an extra weapon on the shoulder is also delivers.

D
DemoSqpeN 11.10.19

Ripper Man

WELL HERE it is PTS HARD to SAY HOW DEEP WILL be THERE STORY, but the story is, it's show and tell at the show!)

D
DemoSqpeN 11.10.19

Ripper Man

WELL HERE it is PTS HARD to SAY HOW DEEP WILL be THERE STORY, but the story is, it's show and tell at the show!)

R
Ripper Man 11.10.19

saa0891 wrote:
because there will be more.
the existence of this game, I found out yesterday immediately after the two-hour skating rinks in dum 2016 and finally passing game, I simply was tired from a wild non-stop ekshona. If you have a good rest and gain strength then you can try to master, but the trouble is that differences as it is not visible especially, in addition to new gadgets and guns. More like dlc

R
Ripper Man 11.10.19

saa0891 wrote:
because there will be more.
the existence of this game, I found out yesterday immediately after the two-hour skating rinks in dum 2016 and finally passing game, I simply was tired from a wild non-stop ekshona. If you have a good rest and gain strength then you can try to master, but the trouble is that differences as it is not visible especially, in addition to new gadgets and guns. More like dlc

R
RadM0nd 11.10.19

What's to discuss? Of actual information on the game we have just the trailers. But I don't think they can discuss

R
RadM0nd 11.10.19

What's to discuss? Of actual information on the game we have just the trailers. But I don't think they can discuss

s
saa0891 11.10.19

Ripper Man wrote:
but the trouble is that differences as it is not visible especially
Specific differences and should not be (except of course new weapons,monsters and some of the bells and whistles,the mechanics and basic gameplay should be the same),in the meat of old school shooter focus just on a bunch of meat and the arena (level design by the way became more difficult,about the rails for which you may cling GG I wrote above,but also he is now able to climb walls in determined places,which means even more hidden Easter eggs and secrets),if you don't like the emphasis on meat, and a bunch of shooting then you can safely pass by this game is just not for you.
For me personally, this is one of the few truly worthy of old-school shooters in the background of the dominance of console kintz,after DooM in 2016 (already very long from the shooters I have so many impressions and challenged not received (except Boards),of course it is necessary to pass on the nightmare,only then the game reveals 100%) I thought that I can be able to surprise me with a new part,but they did it,all I saw is fucking amazing,plus of course the dialogue is also very good.

K
KIM0R 11.10.19

Ripper Man
Dude don't play Doom.

s
saa0891 11.10.19

Ripper Man wrote:
but the trouble is that differences as it is not visible especially
Specific differences and should not be (except of course new weapons,monsters and some of the bells and whistles,the mechanics and basic gameplay should be the same),in the meat of old school shooter focus just on a bunch of meat and the arena (level design by the way became more difficult,about the rails for which you may cling GG I wrote above,but also he is now able to climb walls in determined places,which means even more hidden Easter eggs and secrets),if you don't like the emphasis on meat, and a bunch of shooting then you can safely pass by this game is just not for you.
For me personally, this is one of the few truly worthy of old-school shooters in the background of the dominance of console kintz,after DooM in 2016 (already very long from the shooters I have so many impressions and challenged not received (except Boards),of course it is necessary to pass on the nightmare,only then the game reveals 100%) I thought that I can be able to surprise me with a new part,but they did it,all I saw is fucking amazing,plus of course the dialogue is also very good.

V
Valikhuf 11.10.19

Expect something crazy and interesting

K
KIM0R 11.10.19

Ripper Man
Dude don't play Doom.