3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ripper Man 11.10.19 10:48 pm

The discussion of the game (Doom Eternal)

I hope the game will make a serious difference from the version in 2016, because there are already tired of the endless and pointless meat grinder.
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser Vereskag 11.10.19

Vang - the game is on Friday the 13th, just like last time - that is, 13 September, 2019.

V
Valikhuf 11.10.19

Expect something crazy and interesting

S
Ser Vereskag 11.10.19

Vang - the game is on Friday the 13th, just like last time - that is, 13 September, 2019.

v
vstorspb 11.10.19

saa0891 wrote:
Ripper Man wrote:
I want a storyline worthy

You're just a game confused in DooM or when not focused on the story.
Doom 3 was a very decent storyline, plus from disparate messages and logs in the PDA was found up a fairly detailed picture of the world at the station before the disaster, interesting, thoroughly intertwined. (So late in Solch from the descriptions of the items have built a large ENT of the universe). In the Duma in 2016, the year in General as such, the story can't remember: beautiful picture, interesting design, gameplay mechanics and all. Ie about the story - theoretically you can if you want. You want it? We will see.

v
vstorspb 11.10.19

saa0891 wrote:
Ripper Man wrote:
I want a storyline worthy

You're just a game confused in DooM or when not focused on the story.
Doom 3 was a very decent storyline, plus from disparate messages and logs in the PDA was found up a fairly detailed picture of the world at the station before the disaster, interesting, thoroughly intertwined. (So late in Solch from the descriptions of the items have built a large ENT of the universe). In the Duma in 2016, the year in General as such, the story can't remember: beautiful picture, interesting design, gameplay mechanics and all. Ie about the story - theoretically you can if you want. You want it? We will see.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 11.10.19

sorry, the game was moved , I was so waiting for this game in the FALL! and now have to play РДР2!!!!!

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 11.10.19

sorry, the game was moved , I was so waiting for this game in the FALL! and now have to play РДР2!!!!!

M
Marsj 16.07.20

Meat arcade shooter with elements of platforming.
Level jumps + level of the arena - it's about Eternal Doom.

d
dilat 16.07.20

SaIIIa
Really, I jerked off there once or twice. Everything else - mixing. And here is the Doom of the last century to jerk off with the keys and ways - Yes, a lot

M
Magnum 500 16.07.20

SaIIIa
Did you hit your head or from birth Yes*UN? Bulletshtorm your on torrent is - take it who wants to)Played a long time in it, nothing special, not even your whip. Seems you only recently bought the computer and bulletshtorm your first toy, other reasons to praise her no

S
Satick 16.07.20

nothing new can not come up
it's not doom this quake

R
Roman 0007 16.07.20

People help who knows how to pass the test to kill archvile left in locations Nekropol part 2

C
ColinLonn 16.07.20

Ripper Man
what nonsense you write...if it's not your type of game what do you play it? and what is required of her what is, by definition, is not?? play more! and дум2016 from eternal differs globally, the mechanics are completely different shooters.

U
Umbasus 16.07.20

Roman 0007
BFG or crucible cut.

b
bma2004 16.07.20

presely that's really the jumping and parkour zabadani. not Doom and Prince of Persia right...

PS what I don't understand. The Executioner of the ship is controlled and accompanies VEGA. But we have destroyed in the first part of 2016...

T
Tr1ada 16.07.20

bma2004
a copy made

S
Spez24 16.07.20

Tell me, is there a new game + after passing?

T
Takkar_hAsam 16.07.20

What is there to discuss, it should be clear that this is a grinder. I think many people like to tear everything to shreds.

G
Gex32net 25.10.20

Has anyone heard when about a dz come out?