3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Bob 05.05.20 08:17 pm

Don't make my mistake with the truck after Alaska. (SnowRunner)

After I rushed through the garage to Alaska, I hinted that bro come on back to Michigan DUI, as long as you have the chaise, which even slips in the mud, in Alaska you do neh! Well, me and most it is clear, born in the USSR, just a thought thrown to Alaska, I return to home port...

Distracted, well, return, I and before the flight noticed a truck in the Parking lot next to the garage, in short, approached the PICKUP truck initial and foolishly poured with it in the truck all the fuel. And heavy, turned out to be a leaky gas tank, watching the slurry flows through the sieve. Some how managed out of 79 gallons back in the truck back 30 fucking gallons. And when he returned from Alaska I was written when I was passing through the point of trailers that have a trailer.

and visually I saw the trailer the Technicals. Think super, rushed to the pickup to it but when I try to join a pickup game said CASANDRA. Not to my flea such a Beast. But I'm from the Soviet Union, even with an engineering degree, I think the shit-war, cling to a winch and dragged to the truck on low, because on the machine on the flexible coupling he hit a pickup truck in the ass from time to time.

Brought as possible to the socket of the truck, but not caught, this far, then I moved to the other side of the trailer in relation to grupovuha and pulled his winch almost back to back, moved and voila, the balance 970, from 1500 to the trailer spent.

So first, do not pour the slurry in a decrepit sieve, to fix the way it is. Do not repeat my mistake, because now I have to drive the first truck here in the garage (although check first whether there is a teleporter, like in spintires), instead of a pickup to pay half and send the vehicle independently to the gas station.
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexuc 05.05.20

Voin Bob
Well,it's not really cruise control. The first part was the knob KP to put mine in the top right position and the car began to move,as soon as the engine will run. You didn't have to hold the key forward.

n
nik159 05.05.20

Sprintin
stuck Chevy in Alaska. training read is not obtained(((
as indicated in the training, put on the Parking brake, go to the world map and select a region. when you do that,move to Michigan, but Chevrolet remained in Alaska.
You write what you need to pack up and move,it's like??? possible sequence of actions?
thank you

P
Pikolin 05.05.20

nik159
Click on V, choose evacuate. In the garage click on the spacebar to auto send to the Parking lot. Change the region. In Michigan, in reverse order all do.

S
Sprintin 05.05.20

nik159
click in the evacuation, to send to the Parking lot.

V
Voin Bob 05.05.20

Sprintin
just not and V, and that he will reap, as you suggested.