3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Silencer777 05.05.20 08:18 pm

Piracy end?

Beyond two souls wasn't hacked after 280 days.
MK 11 for a year
RDR 2 after 174 days
Detroit Become Human 138 days
Resident Evil 3 25 days despite the fact that last part broke for 6 days. And here a logical question - piracy end? The wait becomes all the more difficult given how long should I wait before the break. Everyone looks at this situation differently, but I think it's good for developers and bad for gamers who appreciate quality games. More than sure that without piracy we look forward in the future less like games from studios like CD Project RED.
37 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 15.07.20

yariko.v
percent you it's time to replace

y
yariko.v 15.07.20

Dogma
Yeah, and more to the heap memory nameplate and Yes... there is still Some good percent there for lga775?

D
Dogmit 15.07.20

yariko.v
and the Mat cost is also and memory

K
Kryogen 15.07.20

Piracy is officially over, now is the time of Lotinga recently, the Desperados have Lucanus

V
Vaipen 15.07.20

-You pirates?
-No, we are Luthors.

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 15.07.20

Of course the end, because pigs in your keystore free games gives.

P
Profilagma 15.07.20

Piracy was needed when the Internet was expensive and now all the main genres has long been in the form of a free MMO that fully satisfy the needs. In addition, many re-evaluated its values and what used to seem smart and interesting now awarded the mark stupid and primitive (like Heroes 3). So to swing something in principle and have nothing.

A
A.Soldier of Light 15.07.20

Profilage wrote:
now all the main genres has long been in the form of a free MMO that fully satisfy the needs of
I don't know, I moski not needed, for example. So by.
Profilage wrote:
reassessment of values and what used to seem smart and interesting now awarded the mark stupid and primitive (like Heroes 3).
That you speak for all players in the world, based on his personal opinion? Brazenly, but &)

V
V_l_a_d_1 15.07.20

Piracy will never disappear, because someone is no denik , someone toad strangling pay, and who thinks why should I pay for a game if you can download it, twist our employees are always chasing халявойb and ate there a chance to get the game for free, he will find this way .

i
inad 15.07.20

Pathetic however. Thank neighing.

M
Moretc 15.07.20

Well, such as in 2012-2015 such a rush for hacked new is no longer observed.

V
Vaipen 15.07.20

Vladimiralexandrov366
Thank you Sweeney for the free arc with the LDK. Had it on 2 disks at 500GB raspolovinit, because for one it is not got. ?

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.07.20

For 400-500 rubles, why not?

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 11.11.20

Piracy will never go away I think so.

t
tigerstyll 16.11.20

"Mafia immortal" ©

q
qJokerP 02.12.20

I'm reading this when Detroit, Beyond Two Souls, MK 11, RDR2 hacked