3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kobiak 05.05.20 08:19 pm

KHAN 39 Marshall (Car) (SnowRunner)

Downloaded 3 different Repack from different authors, but all as I can not understand why there is this UAZ neither store nor at the first appearance in the garage. no it all! all the reviews for this game all there is this mod and the signature of top dlc. someone tell me what am I doing wrong
28 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

SnowRunner
I mean the trucks that say we Need to find, they must first find and at least to drive him to the store opened to buy. And there are initially opened

S
SnowRunner 05.05.20

Vindizzel
but you said about a specific machine.it hangs on the map and sit in it as it is impossible.

S
SnowRunner 05.05.20

Vindizzel
Displays all the player's machine, even those which are not and have not received. They still like your. And will be lost when you do with the cards you pull through the Parking lot.But the car still and is not open TO IT to SIT it is IMPOSSIBLE

V
Vindizzel 05.05.20

SnowRunner
Maybe bugs, who knows
I'm fine with quests not encountered any problems, even in co-op play and all is well
So don't be angry, Friend :)

G
Gorelyi 16.07.20

NAH UAZ CARS HERE!!!

S
SUICID1910 16.07.20

Gorelyi
in the cooperative it is not igrut. And the car was fixed, it was disgusting govnische, fuck buying only. This is the most offensive that gave grandmother for one, and you end up doing more, not playable

G
Guest 02.01.24

suck your own dick buddy

G
Guest 02.01.24

fuck urself